[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Terrible albums pretenious RYMdrones pretend to like >omg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: folder.jpg (292 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
292 KB, 600x600
ITT: Terrible albums pretenious RYMdrones pretend to like

>omg their playing the same thing over and over again and its so quiet fuck this is so experimental 5/5 ALMOST AS GOOD AS COIL AND THIS HEAT
>>
>>63160449

I don't like what you are saying and I don't like you either!
>>
>>63160479
>GUISE LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TRIP PLS GIB ATTENTION
Back to RYM with you, or else you won't find out what shitty album the avant-teen posers are circlejerking about this month!
>>
>>63160449
>ALMOST AS GOOD AS COIL AND THIS HEAT
You're that pathetic fuck spamming the poseurcore crap? give up. no one gives a shit about your forced meme
>>
>>63160449
If you don't like Talk Talk you're gay and you should die.
>>63160479
same about you
>>
File: 5345234545.jpg (30 KB, 400x359) Image search: [Google]
5345234545.jpg
30 KB, 400x359
Triggered babbys incoming.
>>
>>63160535
Don't be angry anon, just listen to some Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, HaNL, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Vangelis, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue. The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong or cLOUDDEAD so you can feel superior again for having such unique taste that you totally didn't copy from other RYM asswipes!
>>
>>63160449
Coil is so shit
>>
>>63160449
>>63160525
Talk Talk are the fucking greatest band ever. Honestly. If you fucking hate this band you need to blow your fucking brains out of the back your head with a shotgun. Hold the trigger with your big toe and grab the barrel with your hands, shoving it right to your forehead before pulling the trigger so your brains splatter wildly on the wall and chair behind you. The police will arrive shortly due to the sounds and smell coming from the room- at first they will be shocked, but then upon examining your computer history they'll find out what shitty opinions you have and toss your body in the river like garbage. No one will miss you.

Stop fucking posting this album if you don't have anything nice to say.
>>
>>63160559
Nah, posers only like "experimental" first wave shit like Talk Talk or Tortoise, second and third wave are too popular for them.
>>
>>63160525
>>63160552

mean and Talk Talk is great
>>
>>63160659

i like GY!BE, Tortoise, and Talk Talk
>>
>>63160586
>muh love for cock: the band
>>
>>63160449
But I think this album is really catchy. I can't get Ascension Day and After the Flood's chorus out of my head. And I like catchy things.
>>
File: Trout-Mask-Replica-295x300.png (165 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
Trout-Mask-Replica-295x300.png
165 KB, 295x300
"You're just don't like it because you aren't smart enough"
>>
>>63160659
Not true btw
>>
>>63160582
damn, here's me thinking that i was allowed to just enjoy listening to music. how silly of me. Thanks for setting me straight anon
>>
>>63160852
You don't enjoy music, you enjoy circlejerking on RYM
>>
When will this shitty poseurcore meme die?
>>
>>63160883
what do you listen to then?
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 1525x1123) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 1525x1123
>>63160449
Wow
Laughing Stock is the target of memes

It truly is the end times
>>
>>63160953
Anything that's not circlejerked on RYM. Why? Because I actually like music not what the Internet hipsters are flocking to
>>
>>63160449
>is 2016
>still doesn't "get" laughing stock

I have you considered suicide? I'm not sure your life is worth it desu senpai.
>>
>>63160586
Why is it cool to blindly hate coil now? I know its just a meme but they weren't even very popular here a bit ago.
>>
>>63160999
>>63161045
>YOU JUST DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!
Typical poser response
>>
People hate this album? - well, you learn something everyday
>>
I'm so sorry op
>>
>oasis
>>
>>63161108
>tranny
>>
>>63161060
It's just the same bored autist repostingthe same thread. It's the same shit that killed /tv/
>>
>>63161001
So you avoid music that is glorified by a group of people you don't like solely because it's glorified by a group of people you don't like? How does that make you any better?
>>
>>63160828
This album is shit. I read in FZ biography that they couldn't hear themselves because they were recording on a house and then Don Van Vliet didn't want to fix the structure of the songs.
Such a pretentious prick.
>>
>>63161063
I didn't say that though
Just said it was said that they were being memed
>>
>>63161221
*sad
Screen's cracked and it's hard to see this shit
>>
>>63160828
That argument would be correct if you replaced "smart" with "in possession of musical knowledge" though. You don't have to be bitter about it, go listen to something else
>>
>>63160828
I've never seen anyone say that. I only see people saying "listen to it again", which I did and now I like it
>>
>>63161587
this
>>
>>63161001
this: >>63161156

You're kind of joining in with the act that you hate. You're suggesting RYM people listen to things just because they're enjoyed on RYM, then you go and do the opposite. Both people are limiting their tastes based on a random demographic, and you're doing it moreso. Get a life
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.