[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's been 4 months since Hot Head dropped Why the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: b5c3d177.jpg (65 KB, 648x324) Image search: [Google]
b5c3d177.jpg
65 KB, 648x324
>It's been 4 months since Hot Head dropped

Why the fuck does this band insist on ruining my life?
>>
Im worried for you anon if you believe it's been 4 months
>>
File: 1416534129625.png (64 KB, 443x770) Image search: [Google]
1416534129625.png
64 KB, 443x770
>Its been 5 years since Death Grips released an album
>>
>it's been 3 centuries since Pink Floyd dropped DSotM
why did I have to be born too late /mu/ ;_;
>>
>TPTB was 15 years ago
damn...
>>
>>63156940
I'm fucking angry I just realized they make themselves look homeless of purpose.

Death Grips? More like Beg for money grips
>>
>>63157355
this is the least funny joke in he world but this got me real good right here for some reason
>>
>>63157415
upboat
>>
>>63156940
>Exmilitary was almost 20 years ago
Hip hop really is dead
>>
>>63157410
>life kicks
>>63157415
good to hear anon
>>
>>63157410
where have they made themselves look homeless ever? in most pictures they are wearing expensive designer clothes like the jackets in OP's pic
>>
>>63157143
Jenny Death dropped ten years ago. Damn...>>63157855
>>
>>63157410
Zach was literally homeless around the time they were making NLDW.
>>
>meme grips fanbois revolve their entire lives about a meme band

wew, you guys are just slightly more aggressive scene kids
>>
>>63158062
>he takes the memes seriously
baka desu senpai
>>
Hot Head fucking changed me.
>>
>the money store came out 1 year ago
time it goes it goes it goes
>>
i discovered DG like a month ago and I'm really liking them

don't get all the memeing, they're just a pretty good band, what else is there to it
>>
>>63158761
they did some 'edgy' stuff and because people freaked out over them they've become the latest dank meme for male white fantano-loving 14 year olds
they're still great though, notm is a masterpiece
>>
>>63158761
There is so much more to it that I actually envy the position you're in. Death Grips themselves have stated that they are above and beyond a "band." Welcome to the fold, kid. Stay noided.
>>
>>63158808
I think the real reason they became a meme is because of how popular they are on this board and how easy it is to get reactions from other people from memeing on them.

Same is happening to Fishmans, all of a sudden everyone started to praise them and there came a bunch of idiots memeing on it because they knew they'd get a bunch of dudes angry
>>
File: PTSD_Stefan.png (877 KB, 1090x850) Image search: [Google]
PTSD_Stefan.png
877 KB, 1090x850
>>63158808

you're so cancerous

stop posting here
>>
>>63158854
well yeah, but that happens with a lot of shit. while they're definitely on the high end of that, I think that the confrontational nature of the shit they've done is ultimately what's caused it
having your dick as an album cover after an arg is pretty memeworthy tbqh
>>
>>63158761

they were "weird" and when fantano first started getting traction and plebs were wondering what would be his first 10 they got it so everyone freaked out
>>
>>63158882
no u
>>
File: Xz9Y3yD.png (490 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Xz9Y3yD.png
490 KB, 640x640
I got a theory. I think the album is complete and I think they got a bunch of music videos coming with the release. I also think they may be done, too.

Stefan launched his art website, Zach and Andy both started using instagram again, sharing a bunch of photos from last year. Andy sounded sentimental in some comments for the pictures. They may be moving on after this one. They got Galen Pehrson and the Black Google director working on something, as evident by their instagram posts.

So they might be going out with a bang
>>
File: TrueVulture.png (800 KB, 1887x1063) Image search: [Google]
TrueVulture.png
800 KB, 1887x1063
>>63158893

Zach Hill has played music for 20+ years

Only teens on /mu/ actually give a fuck about music reviews from a jewtube shill who gave up on his own art in persuit of ez bux making subjective videos.

The only reason he's known is because there are so many of you retards.

DG is above all of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfonhRkfaf0
>>
>>63158886
Oh yeah absolutely
>>
>>63158979
i didn't know this exicted. pretty nice
>>
>>63158979
this is pretty fucking good
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.