[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KENDRICK BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160308-030252~2.jpg (111 KB, 1440x850) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160308-030252~2.jpg
111 KB, 1440x850
TLOP > UU
CONFIRMED
>>
>>63152840
they're both shit and so is pitchfork
im lmaoing at your life
>>
actually, the lower the p4k score, the better the album is, pleb
>>
>>63152864
that's only if an album gets a 7.8
>>
>not even a proper album
>only .4 points lower than TLOP
says a lot
>>
>>63152840
omg fuck why
>>
>>63152864
Did Jet make the best album ever made?
>>
>>63152861
Why didn't you like them?
>>
I hope the next mass shooting is at Coachella.

That would really, really make my day.

(For those that are daft, I mean that Pitchfork and its readers are so lowly and cancerous that I'd delight in their mass-murder).

Have a pleasant thread.
>>
>>63152920
Haha, don't you wish people who you don't like would die, haha, I only listen to Metallica and Led Zepplin btw ;)
>>
TLOP shouldn't have gotten higher than a 7 but pitchfork drones would have lost their minds
>>
>people still give Pitchfork hits and ad revenue after they have been bought out by Conde Nast
>>
>>63152935
>equating my beef with Pitchfork to a mere difference in taste
It's a matter of principle, of ethics and fundamental fucking integrity.

Pitchfork and its readers are a lecherous sty on society, actively inhibiting both journalistic media and artistic expression while feigning the opposite. Their veil is one of grime and slime and I can see through it.

Never reply to me again.
>>
>>63152993
shut the fuck up faggot go suck a dick u pretenious cunt also never enter a sharethread cuz you always fuck them up
>>
>>63152993
stye has an e in it
i know a dude wit one
>>
>>63152893
>TLOP
>still being arranged a day before it was released
>another album due in the summer
>a "proper" album

Kanye at his sloppiest is still better than Kendrick
>>
>>63152840
no hip hop album has ever sounded like tlop, gone to the places it did, tried the things it tried, failure or success

uu is a good ep but it's just a continuation of the sound kendrick perfected on tpab

i don't even like ye's post dark fantasy shit but you have to admit he's trying new sounds
>>
>even lower than TLOP

jesus christ, P4k
>>
>>63153335
What did tlop have that was so revolutionary?
>>
>>63152993
your cool :^)
>>
>>63153353
it didn't but I could see where he is coming from if he hasn't listened to hip-hop/rap dropped within last 4-5 years. It was just an uninspired trap album that people praise because ye dropped it.
>>
Haven't listened to TLOP in a week.

It really isn't good at all
>>
Is Untitled Unmastered literally unmastered?
>>
>>63153512
desu probably some mastering but definitely not nearly as much as an ep or studio album. I mean he still had to make it presentable.
>>
>>63153512
"mastering" doesn't really have a set definition but I'm guessing that he had it mixed and didn't send it off anywhere to put the final touches on it
>>
>>63153324
>"Arranged"
>>
>>63152993
Good tripfriend
>>
Pitchfork is a fucking day late mate, all the reviews came out yesterday. It's over. TMT is the future.
>>
>>63152861
>lmaoing
>>
>>63153235
shiiiiit, BTFO'd
>>
>>63152840
>8.6
That guy was right
>>
>>63153440
>It was just an uninspired trap album that people praise because ye dropped it.

This is the most concise review I've seen of TLOP.
>>
>>63153440
>It was just an uninspired trap album that people praise because ye dropped it.

Exactly that. Anyone else who dropped TLOP would've been slated for it but good old Memeye fans defend it.
>>
>>63152993
crawling in my skin
>>
>>63152993
WILCO SHIRT
>>
I'm fine with the score, it's just that TLOP should have been significantly lower.
>>
these were tracks that got cut from TLOP lol idiots.
>>
>caring about these niggers and their shitty music

Kek
>>
>>63156180
this desu senpaitachi
>>
GET TOP ON THE PHONE
>>
>>63156180
You cared enough to post
>>
>not even a proper album
>rated better than almost all white indie

kek tbqh
>>
>>63156804
That's affirmative action for ya.
>>
>>63156804
I love all this white guilt.
>>
>>63152993
stay autistic cunty
>>
>>63156180
>equating my beef with Pitchfork to a mere difference in taste
It's a matter of principle, of ethics and fundamental fucking integrity.

Pitchfork and its readers are a lecherous sty on society, actively inhibiting both journalistic media and artistic expression while feigning the opposite. Their veil is one of grime and slime and I can see through it.

Never reply to me again
>>
>>63152993
>Never reply to me again.

Hahaha
>>
>>63152840
both albums sound like shit desu rather listen to jody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL9gx3CJ73U
>>
>>63157105
>being new as all fuck
Hahaha
>>
p4k is garbage clickbait

anybody with a brain has realized by now that they give scores based on how much they'll generate in terms of views

everyone's shitting on TLOP and giving it low scores? come over to p4k where we give albums that aren't even finished 9/10!

oh also we rate on a decimal system too! there is a lot of difference between an album getting an 8 and an 8.1

>8 equals good
>8.1 equals goood
>8.2 equals gooood

wow!
>>
>>63157199
ahaha the best post ever
>>
i haven't listened to the new kendrick but i just wanted to say the fact kanye can rush out a total mess of an album and pitchfork will give it 9/10 made them lose absolutely all credibility for me. are they saying TLOP is comparably good to MBDTF? they're a joke
>>
>>63152896
Or Sonic Youth with NYC Ghosts & Flowers.
>>
File: 1453348784176.jpg (20 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1453348784176.jpg
20 KB, 409x409
Yeah, sure. Watch this get AOTY, while everyone has already forgotten TLOP.
>>
>>63152993
Unty, I just want to tell you you really are this board's equivalent of bugguy. You're a very special person.
>>
>8.6
>BTFO

Its the second best album of 2016 so far and its just throwaways of TPAB
>>
>>63152993
>Never reply to me again.
wew lad

the rest you wrote is right tho.
>>
UU was literally nothing but a bunch of TPAB B-sides. Pure, hot garbage. End your own life if you unironically enjoyed it.
>>
Pitchfork is cancer. Pitchfork, facebook and tumblr are destroying the internet
>>
>>63157313
That was the moment for me. When i read that review of NYC ghost & flowers it was when i realized p4k should never be taken seriously.
>>
>>63156194
I'd choose being a nigger over a weeaboo any day of the week.
>>
>>63152935
>sarcastic insult followed by a winky face

this isn't twitter ya fucking bird
>>
>>63152993
>Being this mad about anything except for the capitalist class's control over society
>>
>>63152840
>pitchfork
kekekek fucking kanye west plebs
>>
>Kanye always tops Kendrick
kek, but I like both so I win.
>>
>>63152993
So this is the state of 4chan.

This. The normie infestation has become so severe that it's apparently OK to unironically make virgins, rejects and spergs the subject of bullying.

Everyone who's idly watching this transpire, content to see this mutilated, bastardized version of what was once our HOME, LINGER and LIMP in DEFORMITY as the normie CANCER EATS AT ITS INSIDES, THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS.

I will NOT stand for this. THIS PLACE WAS MY HOME. IT WAS MADE FOR ME, FOR PEOPLE LIKE US, and I'd rather it DEAD and IN THE GROUND than it persist in state of DECAY.

>but unty, we're just anonymous; what can we do?
You can join me. You can fight back, and we can either purge the normie infestation or burn it all to the GROUND TRYING.

THIS IS A CALL TO FUCKING ARMS.

THIS IS A RALLYING CRY THAT WE CANNOT REMAIN PLACID AND COMPLACENT. NO MORE WILL I BE MADE A PRISONER IN WHAT WAS ONCE MY FUCKING HOME.

MY HOME.

I'm sick of it, and I KNOW you're sick of it too. Our backs are against the wall and that means we've got NOTHING to lose. We can start the fire and if it's too big to control and consumes everything, oh well. Better CEASED than in the hands of NORMIES is what I say.

BROTHERS, we're not even two years removed from Elliot. He was troubled, like us, and his sole place of comfort had turned against him.

BROTHERS, do you remember, or has passive mourning and memeing eroded your memories?

BROTHERS, do you not remember Dylann, and Mercer, and their forefathers, and their forefathers?

BROTHERS, the fire has already started - 2015 saw to that, but as 2016 continues I sense this recent ferver has been lost in the winter frost.

BROTHERS, we can not allow this. We must remember. We must make THEM remember. We must make them remember us, and our strength, and our unity and our DISCONTENT.

BROTHERS, THE UPRISING IS REAL. THE FIRE HAS STARTED. CHOOSE A SIDE OR GET OUT OF THE WAY.

THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS.

BETTER CEASED THAN IN THE HANDS OF NORMIES.
>>
>>63159862
nice
>>
>>63159973
Yeah that's probably unty's magnum opus when it comes to 4chan, at least that I've seen.
>>
>>63153440
what the fuck i don't even like the album but how is anything except Highlights and FSMH trap-influenced? smfh nigga SMFH rn
>>
Friendly reminder that P4K was the first to publish an article about the Gira allegations.

Their opinion is worthless and has been since they gave TLOP anything above a 6.
>>
>>63153324
If you really think that, nothing will prove to you otherwise.

You're the musical equivalent of people that think Obama wasn't born in America.
>>
>>63152993
Goddamn, go get checked before you kill Cassidy.
>>
I wonder if anything can be discussed on mu without stupid thread titles like this
>>
>>63160312
>I wonder if anything can be discussed on mu
No.
See the OBND meme.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.