[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this album is going to suck isn't it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: M83_DoItTryIt_1500x1500.jpg (107 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
M83_DoItTryIt_1500x1500.jpg
107 KB, 620x620
this album is going to suck isn't it
>>
Yes.
>>
That fucking video creeps me the fuck out.
>>
try it
>>
yeah looks like a 8 year old girl found photoshop
>>
i thought that was an ms paint version of the seer until just now
>>
It's by M83 of course it's going to suck.
>>
Was looking forward to it, but then of course the single was dogshit and killed 3 years of anticipation
>>
>>63152512
hey,their first four albums were great
>>
The single is embarrassingly bad. It's gonna suck.
>>
>last album sucked
what did you expect
>>
>>63152970
>Dogshit
>Dog

huehuehuehuehue
>>
>tfw you like the single
>>
I've never really listened to m83 but that popular song from their last album I didn't mind, however this song is actual fucking shit I don't know how anyone could like it
>>
>>63152308
maybe he just released the worst song as a single
i want it to be good
>>
>>63152308
>see Fantano post the meme image of this being The Seer by Swans
>chuckle
>see this thread
>realize it's an actual m83 album cover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: image.png (414 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
image.png
414 KB, 620x620
No, it's not
>>
i'm considering returning my tickets to see them, honestly that single was fucking trash.
>>
>>63152308
>M83
Yes
>>
m83 has some great records, but this song is shit
>>
>>63152308
didn't know them until i listened to this single...
really like the distortions and the sounds of old synths, reminds me of france gall or françoise hardy
>>
>>63155650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPBVplEp7xE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33UDYCa8t6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFmrC_W6AXg
>>
I enjoy the single. It's no midnight city but it's good.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.