[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of regina spektor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: reg.png (249 KB, 417x362) Image search: [Google]
reg.png
249 KB, 417x362
what does /mu/ think of regina spektor?
>>
>>63151248
this
>>
>vegan load
kek
>>
>>63151248
/thread
>>
>>63151193
fidelity is a guilty pleasure tbqh
>>
>>63151367
>guilty pleasure

wow you are a faggot
>>
I want to inspect her cleavage.

Musically, I don't know. She makes anti-folk apparently so that's okay, I suppose.
>>
new rs when
>>
>>63151193
literally who
>>
I'm a fan of Blue Lips and Machine, but the rest of Far is pretty preachy honestly. She's a poor man's Nina Nastasia.
>>
Her music is seriously so bad it hurts.

I heard this track in a breakfast restaurant the other day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIIgUIfMFU

I thought to myself, "this is the worst song I've ever heard".

Trash
>>
I've always loved Regi, but I wish she would actually release something new soon instead of bullshit one-offs for TV shows like OITNB.

>>63152948
That's one of my favorite songs of hers and I'm not ashamed. So good it hurts.
>>
>>63152948
top pleb
>>
We're li-I-i-I-i-I-i-I-i-I-iving in a
DEN OF THIEVES
>>
>>63151193
Begin to Hope is fucking great

Also she's nice and actually has a great rack that she always hides for some reason
>>
BIG
>>
>>63151193
patrician St Vincent
>>
>>63154775
WHITE
>>
>>63157413
JEW
>>
>>63151193
Yeah, I watched Narnia too.
>>
>>63151193
First 4 albums are great, especially the first 2. Everything else is decent-meh
>>
>>63151193
THEY BUILT BUILDINGS OH
>>
>>63151193
She has an excellent body of work.
>>
>>63151193
I'm not really a fan of hers in general, but this track is excellent.

https://youtu.be/s7mPppJYUwI
>>
>>63151193
I would be her vagina inspektor tb honest
>>
THE ANIMALS
THE ANIMALS
>>
Used to like her when I was younger but in retrospect her music is pretty terrible. She's also obnoxious as fuck.
>>
File: 1457270824472.jpg (98 KB, 608x395) Image search: [Google]
1457270824472.jpg
98 KB, 608x395
>>63151193
I'd love to smell her gas chamber.
>>
Firewood, Hero and and Laughing With are her only good songs. Other than that, I find her obnoxious.
>>
I like some of her early work. Everything she's done since Begin to Hope sounds like the soundtrack to a chick flick though.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.