[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ratking is opening for animal collective right now and I couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Ratking is opening for animal collective right now and I couldn't be any more disappointed. Post the shittiest opener you've ever seen follow a great artist
>>
>opener
>follow
>>
but ratking is way better than anco
>>
>followed by a great artist
ftfy

opening for Deafheaven, Wreck and Reference was so bad it was good. I had to utilize jedi mind powers to keep from laughing for fear someone would throw a drink in my face.
>>
>>63151259
That's what I'm feeling. Ratking did a couple alright songs. Ratking seems like some persona Paul scheer would create solely for the keks
>>
ratking is fucking incredible
>>
I saw them live in Chicago and they were great
>>
File: kek.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>63151148
Fuck you
I saw Ratking last year they were one of the best rap groups I have seen live
Anco are going to really dissapoint you
also
>openers
>follow
also
>Anco
>great artist
>>
>>63151685
Alright then, I'm always down to give things a second chance. What album should I start with, anon?
>>
Tall Firs were the worst band i have wver had to sit theough live but it was worth it to see Jeff Mangum solo
>>
saw white mystery right before thee oh sees. white mystery sucked, thee oh sees were amazing
>>
Blur were the opening act for Courtney Barnett at MSG and they were awful.
>>
Matt & Kim opened for someone at the Hollywood Bowl, forgot who the main act was though.

Legit garbage worst live music I have ever heard (even literally whos at local bars) . Shoddy musicianship as well, fucking amateur hour
>>
>>63151148
I saw Anco last week, and yeah Ratking is ass. Anco puts on a hell of a show but they'll play almost entirely stuff from Painting With and Centipede HZ and maybe one or two songs from MPP and Spirit.
also, Avey is the only one who even talks, the other two don't even look up from their rig
>>
>>63153693
Indeed. I didn't really dig painting with but the stage interaction was sick.it was my first time seeing them so I'm happy with anything
>>
>>63151148
kek look at that based ass puppy dog
>>
i was literally at this concert and i thought they were pretty good desu family

>>63153693
I will agree the set list was kind of weak though
>>
>>63151148
lmao that's the plebiest thing I've ever heard
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.