[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angel Olsen appreciation thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Angel-Olsen-5.jpg (2 MB, 5375x3549) Image search: [Google]
Angel-Olsen-5.jpg
2 MB, 5375x3549
Angel Olsen appreciation thread.
>>
T I T S
I
T
S
>>
we know about the twins, now we need good butt pics
>>
you first op
>>
File: angel-olsen-2.jpg (125 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
angel-olsen-2.jpg
125 KB, 480x320
love her
>>
File: angel.jpg (160 KB, 738x1000) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
160 KB, 738x1000
>>
I think she guests on someone's new album but I forget which.
>>
>>63149934
H I G H
T
E
S
T
>>
there's a lack of BAZONGAS itt
>>
>>63151547
did you see this pic:
>>63150032
am i the only person who has this extreme fetish where if i see a girl with a really amazing ass in great pants, such as in this pic, you just have the urge to walk up behind them and start humping them? i have this fetish so much but i was wondering if you guys did too -- just the feeling of spontaneously walking up behind a girl with an amazing ass and just humping her. almost like rape.
>>
>google angel olsen
>very few pictures displaying ta-tas
>absolutely zero cleavage
>zero ass
why does she do this?
>>
>>63149940
Yeah she has big tits, but not once has she shown them off to push her art and i respect her even more for that. Go look at every pic she's in she choosing her colors wisely to downplay her chest.
>>
>>63151646
dude. as someone who's met her IRL, and seen her IRL, I can fucking confirm she has this biggest, most amazing ass on the planet. as well as boobs. there may be no pics on the internet, but my fucking god it's the biggest fucking ass and i almost had the urge to do this: >>63151638
>>
>>63151638
what
>>
>>63151638
i would love to sniff her ass like a fucking dog
>>
File: HlpZTS6.jpg (212 KB, 1196x799) Image search: [Google]
HlpZTS6.jpg
212 KB, 1196x799
>>63151684
i know she has huge tits, i was in the last thread. What fucking good does that do me if I can't see them though? if someone has her email they should send her a note.
>dear angel, as an admiring and loving fan i would love to fap to your likeness. as it stands there are no suitable images on the interwebs to proceed with my desires. please fix this. sincerely, anon.
>>
>>63151780
but i'm wondering if you feel this same thing as i do? like is this a cool fetish? do you ever have this urge?
>>
>>63151805
honestly can't even tell if you're joking or not but do you think she would even take an email like that seriously in a million years
>>
>>63151815
there's two people in the world, the ones that would have urges to hump her and the ones that are lying they don't
>>
fake montie test
>>
I've only heard her sing with Bonnie prince billy and on a Tim kinsella album, what of her music should I start with? assuming anyone in this thread cares about more than her tits
>>
>>63151805
oh man, i was at the show where this photo was taken. it was a festival down in Big Sur. i saw Angel live along with Kevin Morby and Woods and a bunch of people. I also saw Marcel there watching the show and talked to him at one point and he seemed like the happiest fucking dude.

that was a great fest but seeing a pic from it now and remembering all of this shit is very surreal for me right now.
>>
>>63151858
what sort of wacky hijinks are you planning to do lad
>>
bump for thread interest
>>
do you think she would be interested in scat play bros?
>>
this is a great thread man
>>
Do you think Bonnie fucked her?
>>
>>63151868
I liked Burn Your Fire For No Witness a lot, haven't gotten around to the rest of her stuff
>>
>>63151638
bump i need to know if other people have this feel
>>
>>63151887
>tfw nostalgia
>>
bump for angel.
>>
>>63151868
a lot of her music sounds very same-y because it's just her voice and a guitar most of the time, so burn your fire is the easiest to get through i think? but i like strange cacti the best cuz creator destroyer is my fav angel song
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.