[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What music do people who donate to NPR listen to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
What music do people who donate to NPR listen to?
>>
Boring Jazz
>>
>>63147850
/thread
>>
Jazz, feminist pop, insufferable indie.
>>
>>63147829
Some afro electro trance downbeat world music.
>>
tpab
>>
Fuck NPR
>>
Whatever's featured on NPR music. Good job on your thread OP.
>>
Tom Waits and Bob Dylan
>inb4 buttmad Waits fans
He gives interviews to them more than any other publication
>>
World music and smooth jazz.
>>
Larkin Grimm and her Fake Rape Posse
>>
File: =3.png (9 KB, 374x544) Image search: [Google]
=3.png
9 KB, 374x544
>>63147829
NPR <3 fuck haters
>>
>>63148099
damn man you got me
>>
Mostly SockFarm
>>
Probably The Indigo Girls
>>
Bluegrass and folk
>>
>>63147829
kcrw in l.a. plays decent music sometimes(at least they did at one point), a lot of it is "world music" and shitty trance/house music for gays though.
>>
the same shit that af listens to.
>>
>>63148117

work with a doctor who only ever listens to npr at the office and this pretty much. always telling me when he goes to see some group of 11 guys playing african/reggae/jazz fusion or whatever.
>>
A band with at least two African American players, at least one woman, and at least 3 non-Western instruments
>>
NPR has good taste but I doubt its donators listen to much of the shit that they promote

Their tiny desk concerts are top-tier though
>>
The World Cafe with David Dye
>>
>>63147829
Fucking plebs. NPR shows literally cover and discuss every artists that's ever been mentioned on this board and 3x over. And there's no memes.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.