[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Varg Vikernes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (112 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
112 KB, 600x900
Am I the only one who thinks Varg Vikernes is innocent of most of the charges brought against him? Like, he gave a good summary of how his fight with Euronymous went down, and Euronymous had already made himself known for being a crazy fuck. Not to mention church burnings were a known problem in Norway at the time. IDK It just seems like this was the authrorities way of attacking the Black metal movement in Norway. Seems easy considering nobody would defend a man with his opinions.

What does /mu/ think?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 420x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 420x560
Am I the only one who thinks Ian Watkins is innocent of most of the charges brought against him? Like, he gave a good summary of how his raping of the baby went down, and the baby had already made himself known for being a crazy fuck. Not to mention CP was a known problem in Wales at the time. IDK It just seems like this was the authrorities way of attacking the Nu-Metal movement in Wales. Seems easy considering nobody would defend a man with his opinions.

What does /mu/ think?
>>
Nice try
>>
File: grim.jpg (53 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
grim.jpg
53 KB, 500x544
Am I the only one who thinks Grimes is innocent of most of the charges brought against her? Like, she gave a good summary of how the invasion of her swamp went down, and Lord Farquaad had already made himself known for being a crazy fuck. Not to mention fairytale exiles were a known problem in Duloc at the time. IDK It just seems like this was the authrorities way of attacking the Ogre movement in Canada. Seems easy considering nobody would defend a girl with her opinions.

What does /mu/ think?
>>
>>63144949
Also, there is legitimate evidence for Ian's incarceration. Most of Varg's is heresay, not to mention Euronymous' history of being legitimately insane.
>>
>>63144888
nice trips but seriously who gives a fuck anymore?
>>
>>63144888
DUDE HE FELL ON A LAMP LMAO
>>
>>63145095
This type of shit can ruin reputations, and if this guy has been jailed and accused of things he didn't do, it should be noted.

Though I guess your right, he has been released. It is what it is.
>>
>>63145039
holy kek
>>
>>63144888

Yes OP, the filthy Jews worked against him and wrongly incriminated him.

>144888
Nice white power numbers
>>
>>63145285
I'm just saying I think he's innocent, not that I agree with his opinions.
>>
>>63145425
Innocent of what?

He killed him in cold blood , does it really matter either way now if was planned or a heat of the moment thing... hes free and probably had a easy time in prison

Also the church thing was obviously him

And also aslo Vargs opinions are right
>>
File: 1415845738727.jpg (34 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1415845738727.jpg
34 KB, 500x378
>>63145039
my lad
>>
>>63145820
>Also the church thing was obviously him
It's undeniable that one of the church's he burned down
but they blamed for many others
not because he actually did them
but because it was just easier to blame him for them
>>
File: Varg_Vikernes.jpg (154 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
Varg_Vikernes.jpg
154 KB, 1000x666
ayy lmao the lamp stabbed him 30 times
ps buy my runescape osts and dnd campaigns
>>
>>63145967
Again it has no effect on him so who cares , its a shame it happened but there's no bringing the churches back
>>
Euronymous deserved to die.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.