[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Cunt.png (34 KB, 502x377) Image search: [Google]
Cunt.png
34 KB, 502x377
What did she mean by this?
>>
>if you disagree it's because you're ignorant, not because you're right
>>
>>63142801
she met /mu/
>>
oh my god this is getting pathetic
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (18 KB, 262x415) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
18 KB, 262x415
>>63142801
I bet she ends up writing a book about this.
>>
File: bitch (2).png (216 KB, 511x603) Image search: [Google]
bitch (2).png
216 KB, 511x603
She posted this today.
>>
>>63142801
She meant that she needs to play the professional victim card more.
>>
>>63142801
That can't be me, I don't have a girlfriend
>>
>>63142856
>sigh

this bitch
>>
>>63142856
>All I want is for my bandmates in Heroes are Gang Leaders to stop thinking I'm crazy
I'm begging you, someone post that screenshot of the "Does Bernie know how to find democracy's clit" status.
>>
>>63142801
she is mentally ill
>>
>>63142856
She clearly has some sort of mental illness.

Honestly not sure why people believe her at this point. All evidence is in Gira's favor
>>
So she just assumed he was one of the people attacking her? What an asshole
>>
>>63142856
Jesus Christ, she is making this rape accusation/sexual assault her life
>>
She's still dragging this out? She's just making it more and more obvious that this is all for attention.
>>
>>63142959
Welcome to modern feminism.
>>
>>63142919
dude, you can't take a poem and turn it around to say someone is crazy, that's fucked. I'm ambivalent about this whole thing--waiting for more info--but come on, don't be counterproductive.
>>
Normally I would side with the woman in this sort of case, and I'm probably what some of you would call a libcuck nu-male sjw or whatever, but even I think she's full of shit here. A clear-cut case of a mentally ill woman seeking attention and validation. The most disgusting thing about it is cases like this will make serious rape/assault victims look like liars in the eyes of the public. Fuck her.
>>
>>63142981
>you can't take a poem and turn it around to say someone is crazy
Not that guy, but it's a fucking ridiculous poem.
>>
>>63142981
>Does Bernie know how to find democracy's clit
don't even try to defend this word salad
>>
He always wanted me to call him daddy when we were in bed. Then when I was close to orgasm, sometimes he would choke me. I lost consciousness more than once. Then he would praise how beautiful I was, how he loved me, how he wanted to marry me. He had me so overwhelmed with his constant contact and presence and control, I didn’t even realize the sickness of it at the time. It was like he was taking over my whole entire self.-Larkin Grimm
>>
>>63143279
Did she really say that?
All they have in the article is a bunch of stars after the statements, i can't tell who said what
>>
>>63143364
mm probably not. but I hang around these free spirit types that are into that type of shit.
I just think it's funny and sad how they probably enjoyed that shit and are now saying the opposite
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>63143404
It's all bullshit, they wanted to fuck him, regret it later, say its rape

wash rinse repeat
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.