[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>12 years old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-MMGoodNews5075.jpg (6 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-MMGoodNews5075.jpg
6 KB, 220x220
>12 years old
>>
still a great album
>>
it feels like it honestly. i did misspend every one of those years though.
>>
I still dig it, 7-8/10, with most if not all of their previous bein 8.5 or higher, and their two latest albums being 5 and 3 respectively
>>
Float On is a perfect pop song. Impossible to hate. The album is pretty alright too, the first Modest Mouse album I listened to, I listened to it non-stop for a month.
>>
>>63140389
>tfw my wife was born the year this album came out
>>
Daily reminder that this exists ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Gz0Jfp-jI
>>
>>63140777
this entire channel makes GOAT MM music videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvqlt7OWTOk
>>
>>63140734
get off 4chan scaruffi
>>
Why were Guilty Cocker Spaniels and I've Got It All (most) not included? Better than most everything on there.
>>
wild. good album. the good times have been and are indeed killing me
>>
>>63140734
what about your wife's son?
>>
i really dont like modest mouse. i listened to them when I was trying to get into indie rock music and I thought they were one of the shittest out of the bunch
>>
>20 years old
>>
>>63141092
you're a worthless piece of shit and should kill yourself asap
>>
>>63141116
This came out on the day I was born
>>
>>63140941
best post of all times
>>
>Long Drive
>LCW
>M&A
>Good News
>We Were Dead
>Strangers
>>
>>63142129
switch WWD and Strangers and this is pretty accurate
>>
>>63140389
Great album 10/10 through "Satin in a Coffin" then it turns slow and mushy.
>>
>>63142572
I reckon the only song not worth your time is 'Blame it on the Tetons' personally
>>
float on sounds eerily close to stuff like allstar smash mouth... im sure the reason he made that was to comeback hard and more popular than ever from the false-rape allegations that nearly destroyed him after moon and antarctica
>>
Bukowski best track
>>
You know what, I think altogether, I DON'T love this album all the way through. There are some stinkers there, like Dance Hall, Bukowski, The Devil's Workday, Satin in a Coffin, and Black Cadillacs that I don't care for.

But just about every other song on that album I fucking love. It's one of those things where even though I always look on the thing fondly, there's actually a fair bit of it that I don't really like, but it's always outmeasured by how much I love everything else about it. Literally every other song on the album I consider to be some of my favorites, ever. It's really hit-and-miss like that.
>>
>>63140389
The view the best
>>
First MM album I listened, haven't properly listened to it in ages after delving into their past work put it on now and itis still class.
Don't see were the hate for Blame it on the tetons comes from.
>>
>>63143847
>Don't see were the hate for Blame it on the tetons comes from.
This

It's one of my go-to songs to listen to whenever I'm really down

dem lyrics
>>
>>63143246
this

>>63142129
>Long Drive
>LCW
>M&A
>Good News
>We Were Dead
>Strangers
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.