[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on him /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 881x1146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 881x1146
Redpill me on him /mu/
>>
>>63139392
Adolf Hitler something
>>
Da Jooz did it, and it's alright to blame all your shortcomings on minorities and the LGBT community.
>>
STAGE PRESENCE ONLY MATCHED BY
A
D
O
L
F

H
I
T
L
E
R
>>
Here's the thing about Memeie. The meme had some serious memes. He had a 4 octave meme and he excelled in any meme. He wrote brilliant memes. And his meme presence was only matched by Adolf Memer. Seriously, watch them play Radio Meme at Meme Aid and then watch a video of the Mememberg rallies. We had better thank our lucky memes Memeie didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the meme. But Meme as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Memeie Memery backup meme. They all made huge creative contributions to what made Meme what it is. Yes, Memeie wrote Somebody to Meme, Killer Meme, and Bomemian Rhapsody, but Brian Meme wrote We Will Meme You, Save Meme, and Fat Bottom Memes, John Memeon wrote I Want to Break Meme, Another One Bites the Meme, and You're my Best Meme, and Roger Memeor wrote Radio Meme and It's a Kind of Meme. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup meme. Meme was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Memeie was the face of it all, the delicious meme on top of an already delicious meme. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was Meme to be brought into our memes. He was the prism that focused the lazer memes from the brains of Roger, Brian, and John, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our memes out through our meme holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front meme who ever lived, hands down.
>>
SERIOUS
>>
DID
>>
HERE'S
>>
AIDs
>>
JUST
>>
HELLO
>>
File: 1456959484474.jpg (9 KB, 189x292) Image search: [Google]
1456959484474.jpg
9 KB, 189x292
>>63139836
holy fuck my sides im choking on my food god damn
>>
He was like male Lady Gaga
>>
Don't Stop Me Now was inspired by a birthday orgy with underage rentboys
>>
He once through a brick through his managers window because his managers stood him up for dinner. He also used top quality banter on sid vicious to expose him for the talentless edge meister he was.
>>
>>63139392
night at the opera was a good album.
that's it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.