[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From a deleted tweet: >Already made some music that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
From a deleted tweet:
>Already made some music that's way better than art angels hahaha like bubble metal vibe

Is Grimes turning into The Birthday Massacre (they're Canadian too)?
>>
File: hAHsexX.jpg (62 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
hAHsexX.jpg
62 KB, 640x960
>>63137804
<- source
>>
idc its good that she's learning from her mistakes though
>>
hype
>>
She already said she wasn't making the music she wanted to but 'dark ambient doesn't sell'
>>
Anyone else think Grimes is held in such a high regard among fans and the indie music scene simply because she's a woman who makes her own music? If she was a man I don't think she'd be nearly as big.
>>
>>63138007
Say what you will, but her music is actually magical, regardless of her gender. And compared to Beyonce or Rihanna, she's basically unknown.
>>
>>63138007
no cos there's plenty of girls who do. people like her personality. i think she has the same appeal as Action Bronson where the music isn't always great but people like that will endure because of their personality and likability.
>>
>>63138007
Nope. She's just rdj in a girl body. Like a Ricchan D. James.
>>
>>63138118
but rdj is rdj on a girls body
>>
File: nu_male.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
nu_male.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>63138064
>>63138112
>>
>>63138204
fuck me for trying to discuss music right?

fuck your jpegs
>>
>>63137820
How does she have 350k followers? She's not mainstream. Is it just a bunch of virgin waifufags following her? Or maybe she just paid someone to get their bots to follow her
>>
>>63138547
Goddesses have many followers...join us....
>>
File: grimes_04.jpg (856 KB, 922x1152) Image search: [Google]
grimes_04.jpg
856 KB, 922x1152
>>63138649
>>
>>63137804
Sounds neat actually. I'd like to hear her take on The Birthday Massacre.
>>
File: tumblr_n70nvlXqkY1taj3b9o1_500.gif (580 KB, 480x678) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n70nvlXqkY1taj3b9o1_500.gif
580 KB, 480x678
>>63138118
>riccchan D james
Fuck outta here defiling riccchans name by comparing her to Grimes.
>>
>>63139133
Grimes is a big fan of Aphex Twin anyway. Both are weird artists making great and unique electronic music on their own.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.