[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ALBUM YOU TWINK FUCK? YOU SAID IT WAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: downloadfile-16.jpg (50 KB, 630x473) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-16.jpg
50 KB, 630x473
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ALBUM YOU TWINK FUCK?

YOU SAID IT WAS COMING IN FEBRUARY AND WERE ALREADY CLOSE TO MID MARCH.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? STOP FUCKING AROUND AND DROP THE FUCKING ALBUM YOU AUTISTIC ASPERGER FAGGOT
>>
Please be nice to Deakin
>>
>>63137225
Just accept the fact that he took all that money and spent it on coke and whores.

I already accepted it a long time ago and my life has been a hell of a lot better.
>>
File: sein38.jpg (19 KB, 281x300) Image search: [Google]
sein38.jpg
19 KB, 281x300
>album

>not a tiny lil EP

>thinking Deak isn't failure incarnate
>>
Told you he was the weak one
>>
>>63137279
this mates

probably an anco remix knowing deak
>>
never
>>
Cassettes coming to Kickstarter Backers at the end of the month, and then will be available on streaming services shortly after.
>>
>>63137696
Source?
>>
>>63137778
he sent an email to all the backers last month
>>
>>63137696
>available on streaming services shortly after.
Good lad.
>>
File: 1361412612248.png (14 KB, 297x452) Image search: [Google]
1361412612248.png
14 KB, 297x452
I stand with Deak
His album will change how we approach music forever
>>
>>63137225
hopefully he watches a david lynch movie soon and decides to put it all in reverse
>>
>>63137279
it was confirmed to be a 30+ ep
so it's not tiny
>>
>>63141031
source on that, friendo?
>>
>>63137225
>Deakin
>twink
>>
>>63141070
sonic boom, a guy who helps with anco's production a fuckton and often uses the collected animals forums, said it was longer than some beatles album that was 30+ minutes
>>
>EP finally comes out
>all tracks are remixes and variations of Country Report
>>
>>63141152
>each one sounds more like mpp than the last
>>
>>63141175
jej
>>
>>63141143
oh thanks
>>
after a long controversy he finally announces the album is coming mid-February, then he changes and says it's coming to backers mid-March, then he pushes that back to the end of March.

is he seriously inept, or trying to build hype like Kanye and failing miserably because nobody really cares?
>>
>>63141651
He says he's a perfectionist. Expect EPOTD come mid-June.
>>
>>63141651
Idk
>>
Freakin' with Deakin: The Summer of a Lifetime
>>
i hope it sounds like early, ambient, noisy anco
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.