[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: rappers only white people like.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Hopsin_mugshot_2012-8-26[1].jpg (17 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
Hopsin_mugshot_2012-8-26[1].jpg
17 KB, 480x600
ITT: rappers only white people like.
>>
>>63133386

says the white guy
>>
all of them
>>
Wu-Tang, MF DOOM, Tech N9ne, Tyler the Creator, culture vulture white trash wigger rappers (e.g. Yelawolf, Eminem, etc.), and Lupe Fiasco.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (5 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5 KB, 224x224
>>
Whites like rappers who are lyrical or corny but not "corny" in like a coon-esque manner (Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane, etc.) but corny in like a weird annoying manner like Hopsin.
>>
>>63133417
I am white and I be trappin to gucc
>>
I knew a black guy who used to post Eminem lyrics as his Facebook status.

Where did this meme come from that black people only listen to "real" hip hop (whatever the fuck that is)? Negros listen to all the same bullshit as Caucasians, Scandinavians, Slavs, germs, and honkeys listen to.
>>
>>63133429
if you write like that you're pretty much confirmed to be white
>>
>>63133452
i was only pretending to be retarded
>>
DID
>>
File: 1457323612641.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
1457323612641.png
345 KB, 498x568
Kendrick Lamar, mos def, j dilla, Eminem

Source: I grew up in Mississippi
>>
File: lleno-chicote.jpg (76 KB, 646x701) Image search: [Google]
lleno-chicote.jpg
76 KB, 646x701
>>
Kendrick
>>
>ITT: I've never met a black person in my life
>>
Meme Grips
>>
>>63133655
I almost had sex with one once you idiot
>>
>>63133554
He means that we don't have to go to college to be successfully. Of course the man who really invented college didnt go to college because he did not need college to invent such, As days go by, College is going to be not just recommended but mandatory. Tell me about all the people who actually went to college for a certain carrer and didnt even major in it. Waste of money. Giving it to the white man which I dont understand because they have money machines so they could get any amount of money any time. Its not like gold where as though it could run out, Money is green paper that is truely the root to all evil. Its crazy that there isnt a place in the world that doesnt have money, or does but us americans dont know about it. Humans are dumb idolizing green paper. While they sit back and laugh at us admire the green. Its just paper that you let control ur life. Theres nothing we can do about it now, So we have to wait till Jesus comes and save his true followers. Poor world,,
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.