[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twenty One Pilots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: twenty-one-pilots.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
twenty-one-pilots.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
Good?
Bad?
>>
Awful

just awful
>>
>>63130610
Elaborate
>>
Literally the modern day Blur
>>
>>63130604
fuck off with your suburb rap trash.
>>
i personally enjoy twenty one pilots but their recent popularity has made me somewhat dislike their music and drift away. stressed out on the radio constantly is enough to make me back off the scene for a few.
>>
>>63130604
They're ok. Angsty as fuck but my girlfriend dragged me along to see them at Lolla and they put on a great show. They know how to get their crowd going.
>>
>>63130652
Angsty how?
>>
>>63130630
(You)
>>
>>63130604
The premier middle schoolers group atm
>>
Fun = Bad

Im 2deep
>>
>>63130604

too angsty, too soft, too simplistic and juvenille.

all these ex-pop punk skids think 21 pilots are finger-up-the-ass amazing and they're just as garbage as anyone else playing that sound in the past 20 years.
>>
The best
>>
>>63130604

people crucify linkin parks rap-rock phase and here these guys come along doing an even further pussed out rap rock and suddenly they're the best thing since all you can eat breadsticks at olive garden.
>>
one of the better mainstream acts atm
>>
>>63130683
im guessing that they want to portray a suburban person who just grows up to a shit life with no aspirations and/or dreams
>>
>>63130604
Too pretentious for my taste but they're the best mainstream act that is not Daft Punk right now
>>
>>63130604
this is the shit white people listen to when they think they're being deep.
>>
>>63130604
3/10 made me comment
not good unless you're a young white college girl who wants to like indie
>>
>>63130604
"Meh" bordering on cheesy
>>
cringetastic, they are like a modern day blink 182 except they suck
>>
>>63130652
lol your waifu is shit tier
>>
File: jej.png (35 KB, 167x152) Image search: [Google]
jej.png
35 KB, 167x152
>21
>>
one of the worst bands of all time
>>
>>63130689
that's not a controversial opinion at all reddit, this is shitty """"indie pop"""" for christian youth group kids who think they're SOOOOOOO INTO MUSIC
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.