[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone listen to this and not think that it's one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
How can anyone listen to this and not think that it's one of the best rap albums of all time?

Is it just a meme to hate it on here?
>>
>Is it just a meme to hate it on here?
yes

new album discussion please
>>
>>63127577
>grandma was my ass, wash my ass grandma

This album is junk. At best it's a strong 2/10 if you really really want to listen to a 15 minute long conversation with tupac.

Get better taste, OP.
>>
>>63127577
people hate it?

wat? since when?
>>
>>63127577
cause it is corny
>>
>>63128019
since day 2 when they saw how much everyone loved it on day 1
>>
This album is great if you're a c u c k. That is, you enjoy your perfect ivory qt being split in two by a bigger, better, blacker cock.
>>
I like some of it, but overall I think it doesn't justify its length and is basically the album version of an Oscar-bait movie. It's "message" or whatever doesn't matter to me at all. It is kind of corny as well.
>>
>>63128035
I like the album but this is truu
>>
>>63127577
it could very well be one of the best rap albums of all time
also, it is a 6.5/10
>>
>>63127577
THIS DICK AINT FREE

No, its not one of the best rap albums of all time. Its overrated and only critically acclaimed due to recent events in the African American community.
>>
because 4chan people are epic contrarians lol

just listen to it and keep it to yourself if you enjoy it, cucks here will just shit on you regardless and say its good if you say its bad or that its bad if its good.
>>
>>63128075
>Everyone is a cuck but me that's why I'm obsessed with the term and the fetish.

And /pol/cucks say the Jewish media doesn't work on them.
>>
>>63128164
Now that I think about it you're kinda right

Jews are too fucking evil and smart for their own good top kek
>>
>>63127577
>Grammy Bait: The Album
>>
>>63127577
Just marathoned this album with my wife's son, was it any good?
>>
>>63128332
>Muh Jewish boogeyman
>He didn't catch I was being ironic

Yeah /pol/cucks really ARE that retarded.
>>
>>63128415
This is my biggest problem with it. Parts of it are undeniably good but so much of it is trying too hard. The entire lyrical concept is nonsense. The beats are frequently decent though, especially the ones when he uses live instrumentation.

Good? No shit.
Greatest ever? Completely debatable.
>>
>TPAB is a kill whitey album
>Untitled Unmastered is a kill whitey album/PRAISE JESUS JUDGEMENT DAY album
Preachy bitch
>>
>>63129056
Stop being so sensitive whitey.
>>
>>63127577
i've listened to all of the essential rap albums dating back to '87, i'd say it's the best rap album of all time
>>
>>63129056
>>TPAB is a kill whitey album
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>63127577
>Is it just a meme to hate it on here?
i don't know if in here, but its not the best rap album of all time, not even the best new shit

he is good yes, better than normal, but come on, everyone who thinks this album is god-like is a hipster with 0 street rap hearing
>>
Making the best rap album of all time is like being the smartest kid in a special needs class.
>>
For me, some of the songs are GOAT song (Wesley, king kuta, blacker the berry, I, how much) but the other are really boring ( complexion, Momma etc).
I agree with what the other say, the pretentiousness of the album is probably killing it. The interlude are too long, the poem is boring , tupac fake interview is ridicule. And since the message isn't really for me ( I am neither black nor American) I just feel bored by all of it.

I think u is the perfect summary of this album, the angry beginning is great, then the conchita interlude is a nightmare (I can't stand this type of stereo sound) and the drunk rapping is useless. I understand why he wants to do it, because it fits the theme of the song, but the execution is just poor and it ruins the song.
>>
>>63128115
>>63128089
Same
>>
>>63127577
>it's one of the best rap albums of all time
Oh ok so you don't actually listen to HipHop? Gotchya
>>
>>63127577
has some gems but it's alright
>>
File: 1453954701819.jpg (141 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453954701819.jpg
141 KB, 768x1024
>listens to TPAB once
>>
File: 1453483049268.jpg (56 KB, 370x452) Image search: [Google]
1453483049268.jpg
56 KB, 370x452
>listens to Untitled Unmastered once
>>
>>63131847
this picture is so fucked lol
>>
I just want to know

do people actually think TPAB is better than GKMC?
>>
>>63132241
Me personally, I like the type of beats used on TPAB so I prefer it over GKMC
>>
>>63128426
Stop with this meme. He's your son/step-son.
>>
Make up your own mind and don't listen to other nasty hateful opinions.
>>
>>63127577
It's alright but it's not even close being one of the best rap albums of all time.
>>
>>63128089
>album version of an Oscar bait movie
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>63127577
Yeah, racist white people hate how popular it is. Even going as far as to call it racist against white people. Lol, like they don't get how one of the main themes of the album is Kendrick telling the black community to get its shit together.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.