[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most Cancerous fanbases/"fandoms"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: absolutely_cancer.jpg (461 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_cancer.jpg
461 KB, 900x675
Metalheads are really annoying to be honest. But not as bad as pop punk fans.
>>
People who listen to certain kinds of EDM. Since 'EDM' is an umbrella term here, I'm referring to the post-2011 stuff that got really popular after the quick rise and fall of dubstep around that time
>>
TWENTY

ONE

PILOTS
>>
>>63124867
>what are grimes fans
>>
>>63125009
Do these guys still exist?
>>
>>63125074
they're bigger than ever
>>
Blood on the dance floor are the definitive worse fanbase ever.
>>63124867
>>
>>63125037
this

seriously how can one group of people be so insufferable
>>
Any "le wrong generation" kids who Listen to dad rock
>>
Fantano fans
>>
I admire metalheads in many ways.

Pop punk fans ( -were? -) def among the very worst.
>>
>>63125037
I like grimes but hate other people that do. why does everyone suck her cock 24/7?
>>
>>63124867
Fans of mucore are far more insufferable than any other fanbase. Seriously, fuck all of you.
>>
>>63126252
This.

I've known really cool metalheads. They're one of the best music subcultures IMO and I'm not even into metal.

On the other hand, I love punk, but it's attracts the absolute scummiest people. All varieties of it. Hardcore punk, pop punk, and folk punk fans are all complete cancer
>>
>>63126380
Mainstream metalcore/metal has an absolute garbage fanbase

Once you get out in the depths of doom/drone/sludge/stoner/etc there can be some cool people.
>>
>>63126380
Hardcore fans have a bad habit of thinking they're bright, righteous people when in reality they're usually trendy idiots.

I'd like to nominate emo fans as generally just being annoying shits in general.
>>
yung lean
eminem
drake
kendrick lamar
death grips
most hip hop fans actually
any waifushit
nu metal fans
>>
>>63126483
>Mainstream metalcore/metal
Correct.

>Once you get out in the depths of doom/drone/sludge/stoner/etc there can be some cool people.
Too many dudebros in that scene imo.
>>
>>63126553
I said there can be, not there are
>>
>>63124867
Metalheads are awful, but hip hop fans are really the bottom of the popular music fanbases. There is not a single group of people supposedly interested in music that knows less about how to play an instrument, how to compose a song, how to recognize musical elements or how to recognize blatant plagiarism.

These people are totally consumed by celebrity culture, herd mentality, and consumerism, critique music by sharing twitter memes and checking album sales, and basically lower discourse to such an unintelligent and ignorant level that all conversation just degenerates into emojis and 140 character pop culture references.

I sincerely believe they're unintelligent. There's nothing more damning to my opinion of somebody than when they tell me, "I regularly listen to hip hop." It's like telling me The DaVinci Code is your favorite book or The Blind Side is your favorite film. Why would you waste your time with that trash? I honestly feel a slight bit of revulsion when somebody starts playing hip hop in a public setting. It's physically offensive.
>>
"obscure" music fans are HANDS DOWN the worst
>>
>>63124867
Rap and Hip-Hop fans generally have the most destructive behavior. Screamo, industrial and metal fans are pretty obnoxious but some of the are pretty nice.
>>
Young Thug fans are seriously the worst. They shill the shit of him saying he's a musical genius on par with Mozart and shit. That he's not even a rapper and the best musician to ever grace us. I was so underwhelmed when I listened to him.

And if you criticize their precious "Thugger" they go crazy with memes and explanations as to why he's good, which are always exactly the same and essentially meaningless
>>
people on this board who try and push nightcore

nightcore in general is awful but fuck the faggots who think they're being
>le ironic
>>
At this very moment, it would be Twentyone Pilots/pop punk fans or Pitchfork drones who unironically buy into their shit poptimism.
>>
>>63126745
This could make a good copypasta.
>>
>>63124867

Anyone that didn't think this show was accurate never lived in white suburbia.
>>
File: 1456146428852.png (193 KB, 393x337) Image search: [Google]
1456146428852.png
193 KB, 393x337
>>63124867
kanye fans
holy shit
>>
>>63126766
In real life, I learned to stop trying to talk to people about my music preferences face-to-face, so I just have a university radio show and if people besides myself want to listen, they can.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.