[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the WAKE ME UP of this generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1456318994004.jpg (419 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1456318994004.jpg
419 KB, 2000x2000
is this the WAKE ME UP of this generation?
>>
>>63123395
But WAKE ME UP is from this generation...
>>
>>63123408
That song came out literally 13 years ago
>>
>>63123395
That acutally seems to be a joke image aping Deafheaven's Sunbather by replacing the original text with
S.M.H
T.B.H.
F.A.M.
>>
>>63123438
Yes it was intended for humourous effect by transposing the actual meme onto the meme album
>>
what is wrong with this album
>>
>>63123429
>hates sun bat her
>doesn't know the name of the Evanescence song
>doesn't know how long a generation is
>>
>>63123491
nothing- it's the same memers that hate every fucking album posted frequently on this board
>>
>>63123535
>>63123558
No need to JUST all over your keyboard fellas; I don't hate this memebum.
>>
>>63123558
I liked the instrumentals a lot, I'm a black metal pleb (I know that this isn't really black metal) so the screaming is still new to me.

Also enjoy Scar Sighted. any recs?
>>
>>63123628
I like █x6's demo despite the gimmicky name
https://wedonthaveaname.bandcamp.com/
>>
>>63123628
You like metal that's only partially black metal, and has a foot in some other genre. Try Lantlos and Jesu- they don't do the vocal shit, but they have similar musicality. Also, fuck it, try Neurosis if you didn't listen to all of the /mu/ essentials when you first came here; they're sludge metal, but you might like them if you like the atmosphere of Leviathan's stuff.

also don't ask for rec you shitter
>>
Purists are the absolute cancer of every genre they inhabit. From hip-hop to black metal to rock, no other group has quite the same unwarranted self-entitlement and pretentiousness about them. Not even casuals could hope to castrate and creatively inhibit an art form with the vigor that a purist does. And all the while they will tout their superiority and INSIST, with absolute conviction, that it is for the better. That they are the "real" fans. They are the ultimate parasite. They are the death of music.

If you're a purist, please, do the world a favor and fucking end yourself.
>>
>>63123760
>>63123770
all these suggestions are lit as fuck so far
>>
I AM MY FATHERS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
liturgy>deafheaven
only a pleb would disagree
>>
>>63123890
yes
>>
>>63124038
>so, like, um, basically my manifesto is, um, about, uh, the, um, un, uh, er...uh...
>*incoherent lispy babble*
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.