[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you pronounce the title of this? "F A infinity"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 51sJm0c7DCL.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51sJm0c7DCL.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
How do you pronounce the title of this?
"F A infinity"?
"F-sharp A-sharp Infinity"?
>>
>>63118685
>"F-sharp A-sharp Infinity"?
Yes
>>
>>63118717
>>
"F meme A meme infimeme#
>>
>>63118772
lol
>>
"Pretentious garbage"
>>
>>63118859
>"Pretentious garbage"
It doesn't try to be anything it's not, it doesn't even have lyrics.
It creaties a really unique and dark atmosphere through different sections beautifully put together.

Yet of all the possible criticism you could've given it you called it pretentious.
>>
>>63118948
>a really unique and dark atmosphere
It really just sounds like a toddler on a guitar for 20 minutes.
>>
>>63118685
fis ais nieskończonosć
>>
>>63118685
F.A.O. Schwartz
>>
>>63118998
It really just sounds like you need blow your fucking brains out of the back your head with a shotgun. Hold the trigger with your big toe and grab the barrel with your hands, shoving it right to your forehead before pulling the trigger so your brains splatter wildly on the wall and chair behind you. The police will arrive shortly due to the sounds and smell coming from the room- at first they will be shocked, but then upon examining your computer history they'll find out what shitty opinions you have and toss your body in the river like garbage. No one will miss you.
>>
>>63119071
>>63118948

Calm down, Efrim. Go back to writing liner notes about how much the government sucks.
>>
>>63118998
Except it uses a wide range of instrumentation through out the album.
It's like a sound collage of several events Im the post apocalypticworld of the band, really charming to say the least.
But you're probably a troll anyways so it's kinda hard arguing with you.

This is not me btw>>63119071
>>
>>63119186
>Over analyzation the post.
>>
>>63119248
>Trying Too Hard: The Post
>>
>>63118859
>>63118998
>>63119127
>>63119248
I think there are some genuine criticisms you could make of the album, but you sound like you have less musical IQ than paula abdul. What are you even trying to say? None of what you've said addresses any of the musical contained in the album. And you respond with "over-analyzation (sic)" to a post that literally just lists one or two of its most obvious, overarching musical features. Seriously?
>>
>>63118685
F-sharp A-sharp infinity. Isn't it obvious?
>>
I was just about to change my cover photo on fb to this album cover, but this thread made me reconsider. Will I really appear pretentious?
>>
>>63119546
Who fucking cares? Everyone already hates you solely for having a Facebook.
>>
>>63119546
I guess. It's not really a big deal, although I usually think it's weird when people have a cover photo of something other than themselves/friends/something they actually took a picture of.
>>
>>63118772
creative, good job
>>
>>63118685
what is wikipedia
>>
>>63118685
>"eff pound ayy pound sideways eight by Godspeed Emperor, You Black!"
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.