[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oh look its the new kendrick ep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Tri Repetae.gif (240 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Tri Repetae.gif
240 KB, 500x500
oh look its the new kendrick ep
>>
>>63118552
No, it's better.
>>
autechre should produce a hip hop album.
>>
>>63120863
i like hip hop and i like autechre but this is just a shit idea
>>
>>63120882
you do realize they're very heavily influenced by it and have done unreleased mixtapes of hip hop shit right
>>63120863
>what is draft 7.30
>>
>>63120863
i've wanted this as well, but what mc could rap over them? it would have to be someone who could handle their often arrhythmic beats and who is not overly concerned with having a perfect flow because of them.
>>
>>63122015
busdriver
>>
>>63122172
this holy shit.
He raps over a fair share of weird beats in The Weather and Cosmic Cleavage.
>>
>>63122015
Doseone
>>
ackshually
>>
>>63121303
>what is draft 7.30
even parts of tri repetae are pretty close to an instrumental hip-hop album (tho obviously with a much stronger techno leaning)
>>
>>63120863
>>63120882
>>63122015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-D3740ghDg
>>
>>63124348
grime/dubstep =/= hip-hop
>>
>>63124401
for you
>>
>>63124439
they do have a few hip-hop remixes, that's just not one of them (though their remix of skeng is amazing, i agree)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APIpqkjxzBo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev9i403emXI
>>
>>63120210
hahaha no
>>
>>63120882
I really don't see why. A large amount of their output has a large hip-hop influence. Finding a MC that suits their sound would be difficult, but if Kouhei Matsunaga can manage, I'm sure Ae can too.

Also look up Rob Brown's hip-hop mix tapes that someone found and uploaded. They have a very solid appreciation and understanding of the genre.
>>
>>63121303
>>63126436
>unreleased mixtapes of hip hop
>Also look up Rob Brown's hip-hop mix tapes
never heard of this. where can I find these?
>>
>>63128020
not sure of the best source of it but if you just look up rob brown hip hop mixtape you'll find it
maybe try watmm for it
>>
>>63128020
slsk

>>63128097
you have to have an account to download shit from watmm, iirc. and you have to pay for a watmm account which is fucking stupid.
>>
>>63122726
damn kpm so original how could anyone surpass them
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.