[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Sunset_Mission.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sunset_Mission.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
Why do people hate this?
>>
File: Fallen (Evanescence).jpg (155 KB, 1395x1395) Image search: [Google]
Fallen (Evanescence).jpg
155 KB, 1395x1395
because it's mallgothcore
similar to pic related
>>
its Kenny G for nerds
>>
Fedora jazz
>>
they do?
>>
*smokes cigar* *sips scotch*
>>
They can't drive.
>>
>>63107782
>>63107786
>>63107790
>>63107867
Melvins like them so you can go fuck your own anuses with a donkey dick
>>
>>63107897
why are you on /mu/ when you're supposed to be at sunday school, kayden? mom's going to cancel your minecraft subscription if she finds out
>>
>>63107911
xd so epic
>>
>>63107929
don't post here
>>
>>63107947
Do not ever fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread.
>>
/mu/tants dislike Bohren because they assume their fans mostly belong to groups they dislike. Same with Tool.

Which is just stupid.

If I told you [insert group of people you hate here] like [food you enjoy], would it prevent you from enjoying that food?
>>
>>63108964
I love Bohren but I dislike both tool and their fans.
What kind of special butterly am I?
>>
>>63108964
even the fact they're so averse to those groups is kind of pathetic. haha i'm a loser but at least some people out there are worse, amiriteguize? i just want to feel a bit better about myself. that's understandable but a silly way to go about shit
>>
Seriously though, i really enjoy listening to Bohren, but you guys hate it, it makes me having to find out why and try to relate to you guys. I can't believe i'm liking something that /mu/ patricians dislike, i don't know where i belong anymore.
>>
It's chill as fuck stuff, I love it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.