[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEAD IS THE ANSWER. >tfw no longer insecure >tfw ego is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: xXXXxXK.jpg (27 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
xXXXxXK.jpg
27 KB, 640x640
HEAD IS THE ANSWER.

>tfw no longer insecure
>tfw ego is diminishing whilst simultaneously becoming one with humanity
>tfw Kendrick is teaching us to free ourselves from institutions that hold us back with prejudices against our fellow humans whilst recognising that we can still love those who are part of those institutions
>tfw becoming happier with myself and more creative
>tfw dedicated to art
>tfw I will succeed

HEAD IS THE ANSWER.
>>
I haven't even heard the album yet and I am on the same vibe atm ;) glad to hear others are on it as well.
>>
>>63106984
what is an institution?
>>
>>63107044

For Kendrick, an institution is his environment, (Gangs, police, violence, family, etc) which shape who he is.
>>
>>63107044
yeah OP used that term wrong and pseudointellectually lol
>>
>>63107059

No I didn't.
>>
>>63107057
hate people who use the term that way.

same as people who talk of "structures". lol. pathetic.
>>
>>63107074

Hate will always hold you back :).
>>
>>63107070
yeah you did. you are watering down the term.

the most popular pub in your town, that is probably an institution though.
>>
>>63107084
no, yin and yang my man. negativity is also a part of this world, and it can be nice to make strong statements sometimes.

we both know I don't hate people for doing that, I just think it is a way stupid entry level leftists pretend to be smarter.
>>
>>63107087

*yawn* you clearly missed what my post was about. Take your pretentiousness somewhere else. I don't care lol, I'm not smart or well-read and I'm not afraid to admit that but I do know what I feel.
>>
>>63107093

You were clearly baiting me for a reaction, you added pathetic in as well. I do agree with you though
>>
>>63107096
I made this point >>63107015 and I do understand what your post was about my man.

you claimed you weren't wrong here though >>63107070 and you clearly were. sorry.
>>
>>63107119
I made that post* haha, but sort of a point too I guess.
>>
>>63107119

Alright, thanks I guess. You were right.
>>
>>63107141
yeah sorry for fucking up your thread, the autist in me intervened.

but you are right, and it is an emotional thing rather than an intellectual one.

and the remedy for our current collective depression will come from an emotional place, and those emotions will inspire the thoughts.

I hope this year will be good. I have my hopes.
>>
File: 1438871538811.jpg (23 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1438871538811.jpg
23 KB, 480x479
>this thread
>>
>>63107258

Glad you've enjoyed it.
>>
>>63107258
i just wanted to know what exactly he meant when he said 'institution' lel
>>
>>63106984
>>tfw ego is diminishing whilst simultaneously becoming one with humanity
humanity is another institution that holds us back ?
>>
>>63107310

Next line bro

>Kendrick is teaching us to free ourselves from institutions that hold us back with prejudices against our fellow humans whilst recognising that we can still love those who are part of those institutions
>>
>Kendrick is teaching us to free ourselves from institutions that hold us back with prejudices against our fellow humans whilst recognising that we can still love those who are part of those institutions

>Those institutions..

When you say those institutions do you mean logic, basic observation, science and history who've proven over and over again that black people are emotionally underdeveloped sub-humans with an average of 70 iq and that they're all and always will be incapable of functioning in a society.
>>
>>63107608
No I mean like cops shooting us for no reason and stuff. You can't even rob people without getting shot in this shithole. fuck america
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFibqE5qqm8
>>
Untitled 6 is legit an 11/10 song
>>
>>63108025

No doubt.
>>
>>63106984
which song?
>>
Is this the first time he's referenced a horror movie in a song?

>like evil dead
>>
>>63107096
>>63107084

For someone who supposedly has it all figured out you're very passive-aggressive.
>>
>>63108065
please respond

I know its not song 6
>>
>>63108176

I never said nor implied I figured "it" out.

>>63108189

Song 4
>>
>le 'prejudice is bad' meme
>>
>>63108025
Always makes me smile knowing that people enjoy 6 as much as me. I always see people saying 2 and 7 are the best.
>>
Holy shit Kendrick fans are legit retards
go read some basic philosophy my man. you're talking out of your ass
better yet just watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyzE5QH_x2I
>>
teenagers listen to the stupidest shit lmao
>>
>>63107074
>same as people who talk of "structures". lol. pathetic.
did a sociology professor molest you as a child?
>>
Ill listen to it, but I'm currently on a Fishmans vibe rn so Ill listen after i finish long season
>>
Untitled 05 best track

wew. love dat shit
>>
>>63106984
Spotted the sjw
>>
>>63108025
7 is my personal favorite, but they're all fucking fantastic
>>
Is Kendrick dissing Drake on 02?
>>
I came into it with a bias against Kendrick, the stupid ass beginning skit before the song on track 1...

I thought he meant "getting head (oral sex) is why we do what we do"

I'll have to go give him another listen.
>>
>>63107608
>>63107720
b8 please leave
>>
LEVITATE LEVITATE LEVITATE LEVITATE
>>
>>63110601
>imblyig
untitled 02 is best
>>
>>63113521
I got that same vibe, dog
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.