[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey mu what's some melancholic, pre-1950s jazz that would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
hey mu what's some melancholic, pre-1950s jazz that would be perfect to listen to before committing suicide. i've got a plan for this morning i want to carry out
>>
fuck that listen to my mixtape - it'll probably save your life.
>>
>>63106202
a link would be nice
>>
I've got a plan too

step 3 is now complete

Do you have an elaborate procedure?
>>
>>63106219
well i have been practicing the noose knot all night, i think i have it but even if i get it wrong i have a bottle of pills, i'll swallow them before necking. i want to listen to one or two nostalgic jazz pieces before doing it. because that music has haunted me all my life and now i want to end things properly
>>
>>63106211
Dude i was fucking around but i'm always down for some shameless self promotion. It ain't nothing related to jazz though. http://lyesofautumn.bandcamp.com/
>>
>>63106235
My bro tried to off himself with pills. He lost circulation to his legs. Was out for a few hours. Almost lost them. Suicide - yeah that's a bitch man, i've been there a million times. But i kept going, guess i'm a masochist.
>>
>>63106243
thank you i will listen to it now
>>
>>63106255
youre a brave person to keep going i know i'm a coward for wanting to end it but i think its what i need to do, i don't like living at all
>>
>>63106235
I strongly advise against either of these methods. Personally I've always insisted there's only one true guaranteed method which is what my elaborate procedure is about although it doesnt need to be elaborate. I'm just making an already guaranteed method into full proof perfection. Well as of right now I suppose not perfection in that it will at the very least inconvenience people and I guess probably traumatize them to an extent. This is more my emergency plan for sudden death. To be perfect I suppose I would involve as few people as possible in finding me etc and possibly not ever involve anyone ever. I'm not exactly jesus christ here though but I guess a perfect lan does appeal to my sense of "shopping around."
>>
What is your plan OP? Please don't hurt yourself.
>>
>>63106297
i want to end my life, i know nothing will come of me being here on this planet

>>63106281
i'm sorry i didn't understand any of what you just said
>>
>>63106235
I also asked because my elaborate procedure did remind me of an apparent psychological phenomenon of sorts. A lot of these "steps" didnt even occur to me until I started completing each one. Then when I finished, another completely new idea would suddenly come to me. It was like I freed up space in my brain once I was no longer concerned with what I had just finished. This same thought process could possibly be used to better our lives instead of ending them.
>>
>>63106312
>i'm sorry i didn't understand any of what you just said
I strongly advise against either of these methods.

thats the most important thing I think. Otherwise I was being intentionally vague. Over the years I've been repeatedly asked by people to stop sharing my method.
>>
>>63106327
can you share your method here? i would like to hear it
>>
>>63106312
You don't need to offer anything to this world, you're here for yourself and the people you share this world with.

You can remember better times and you know people would want them for you, like you would for yourself.
>>
>>63106344
sorry no and I also agreed that instead of telling people I would always just say "Life isn't worth starting but it is worth finishing, and there's a difference between finishing and quitting."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY_Oex-Zk3c

although right now I'm intentionally doing things I know are needlessly wrong. For example I just lost 110 lbs in 11 months with zero exercise or drugs except weed and now I'm intentionally putting it all back on and trying to become an alcoholic.
>>
>>63106382
nobody really wants me here, i've never been wanted by anyone, i don't share my world with anyone, i think about killing myself because it isn't fair that i get food while children starve on the other side of the world, it isn't fair that i get food and clean water and a place to live because i contribute nothing to the world

i shouldn't even be here my existence is pointless

there haven't been better times ever, people wouldn't care if i was alive or not, if i was here or not

>>63106397
i appreciate your help but i really don't know what you mean
>>
>>63106448
>i appreciate your help but i really don't know what you mean
its basically just cost analysis sort of like we're already here and we'll be dead anyway soon enough so might as well ride it out

>nobody really wants me here, i've never been wanted by anyone, i don't share my world with anyone, i think about killing myself because it isn't fair that i get food while children starve on the other side of the world, it isn't fair that i get food and clean water and a place to live because i contribute nothing to the world
what in the fuck. I'm a huge fuckign cunt piece of shit who so easily makes other people hate my fuckign guts its insane. Its like its pure instinct to bring out the worst in people. If you have any semblance of sympathy for others especially children holy shit then I strongyl advise that you start participating. Are you kidding, people are absolutely fucking desperate for help with kids...especially single mommies I shit you not but the possibilities are endless if you arent some fucking cunt like myself. I belong in fucking prison and I will find out very shortly if thats where I'm going. And by belong I just mean when I went there once I felt like I was home as melodramatic as that sounds.
>>
>>63106508
Anon, that isn't funny. OP is clearly in a fragile state at the moment, I think you should back off a little.
>>
>>63106448
if privilege is your argument then you have a lifetime of it to appreciate. how fucking dare you pretend to care about 3rd world poverty to justify your surrendering

there's no objective purpose for existence at all, just how we perceive purpose its-self like you in fact already have towards yourself in negation

i live through mental illness and my the only purpose i see for myself is unrealistic as fuck, but i deserve to realise and reach it because i believe ill get there one day
>>
>>63106524
whats funny I'm being dead fucking serious. If he has any sympathy for people especially children then I strongly advise that he follow this instinct and become involved in helping them. And in addition he could even find true love or at least get laid. Sorry but thats completely serious. I have no sympathy for children and seriously the neighborhood kids hate my absolute fucking guts. Everyone does. Its like I was built for it I dont know what the fuck but the thought process he just shared has absolutely nothing to do with my life philosophy.
>>
Someone should delete this thread, it's a fucking mess
>>
>>63106583
see what I mean? I thought we were making progress.
>>
>>63106583
No, my posts were completely valid. Fuck you.
>>
>>63106599
>>63106697
m8 you are the same shit poster. literally. stop pretending ur two different people.
>>
>>63106781
swing and a miss

*tips deerstalker*

I suppose everyone doesnt hate me though. Of course I think thats depending on

1. what I look like and
2. what I can do for them

In all complete seriousness the only single thing I've learned in life is to just stay away from people. I'm pretty close to it right now with the life I've built for myself but apparently its not enough. Prison may take care of that problem but if not then I may keep completing my vaunted steps. However this could very well be a subconscious trick to better myself. Thats how it happened with losing all my weight, it was born out of pure masochism.
>>
do it faggot, no one loves you
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.