[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a thread about Chameleons and this album in particular,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Strange_Times.jpg (16 KB, 320x324) Image search: [Google]
Strange_Times.jpg
16 KB, 320x324
I had a thread about Chameleons and this album in particular, and for some unknown reason it got deleted.

So here i remake it.
>>
>>63106091
*The Chameleons
>>
>>63106091
>>63106095
kys
>>
File: violentfemmes-306-1363701551.jpg (127 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
violentfemmes-306-1363701551.jpg
127 KB, 306x306
>>
hahahahahaha
>>
soul in isolation is god tier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmXhxAK-000
>>
I'm still listening to this album for the first time btw. i'm at the song "In Answer" right now
>>
>>63106091
The Chameleons are kind of a forbidden topic around here since that kid killed himself after listening to "View from a Hill" 50 times in a row. It just depends on which mods are logged in.
>>
>>63106131
I hope you are just trying to fool me...
>>
>>63106127
nobody cares faggot

fuck off if you're not going to actually criticize the songs
>>
>>63106131
I haven't saw any source for this claim from a quick search. i conclude that you probably just try to fool me

>>63106156
If you don't care then don't post in the thread. also really, don't be so rude anon, if you want people to be friends with you, you have to learn how to be nice ~

*hugs you a warm hug*
>>
>>63106163
I hate you so much
>>
>>63106168
I don't hate you though ~
We are both music fans, let's just get along anon
>>
the chameleons fans are tripfaggot redditors. who'd have thunk?
>>
I'll Remember is a beautiful closer to this album

What Does Anything Mean? Basically > Strange Times >> Script of the Bridge

My current ratings. my opinion might change with time though since i'm new to this band
>>
>>63106214
Being nice is easy anon, why don't you try?
you have nothing to lose right? just try to be friendly, and you'll see you enjoy this discussion board alot more
>>
>>63106222
i only listened to Script of the Bridge, but it's really great, a 9 for me
>>
>>63106222
nice reddit rankings faggot
>sotb>wcia>>>>>wdam>>>>st
>>63106232
eat my ass kike. this thread is shit and you talk like a retarded redditor
>>
File: 1452496391802.jpg (15 KB, 383x409) Image search: [Google]
1452496391802.jpg
15 KB, 383x409
>>63106222

>Script of the bridge last
>>
>>63106240
From what i've seen people usually rank Script Of The Bridge as their best, but i actually enjoyed their two other 80's albums more.

Maybe i haven't listened to Script Of The Bridge closely enough though, ill give it another try sometime

>>63106242
No one is going to take your posts seriously until youll start to be nice ~
>>
>>63106261
kill yourself brih
>>
>>63106305
Such a bitter person...
If you want to be taken seriously you have to stop being so bitter anon.

I know you can be a sweet person if you want to, you just need to give it a try ~
>>
>>63106330
FUCK OFF I HATE YOU SO MUCH FUCKING DIE YOU FAGGOT
>>
Try to transcend yourself and look at your actions.
When executing self-transcendence, you try to look at your actions as if you were looking at yourself from an outside point of view.

Once you'll do that, you'll realize how you weren't able to control your emotions properly and got angry over nothing, and you'll also realize that you were rude for no good reason, and that the conversation would have been much better and more valuable if you were nice since the beginning.

You can still change and become nicer though, to not do the same mistake again
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.