[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FANTANO REVIEWS YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
How does the review go?
>>
>Muslimgauze

18 minutes diatribe about how the artist's political views shouldn't overshadow their music, then 2 minutes of "the beats were a little flat, strong 7".
>>
He already reviewed The Glow Pt. 2
>>
>>63105928
>spiderland
He gave it one of the worst classic reviews I've ever seen
He fucking doesn't like Don Aman
>>
>>63105928
>Tame Impala
he gives it a mediocre 7 because he can't into good pop music :/
>>
>>63105928
>Fugazi
he picked Repeater as their classic which to be fair is what the popular choice is but in the d.i.y/hardcore community it is In On The Kill Taker as the fans classic
>>
>>63105928
>Centipede Hz
>6/10

Bald man hates the animal collections.
>>
He's reviewed Burial a few times. It's a bit cringey, especially when he says 'future garage' with a straight face, but he also panned Rival Dealer which I was indifferent over, but at the time he was the only reviewer to really challenge the consensus among reviewers about that EP so eh.
>>
>>63105928
fuck off fantano
>>
File: 1456612741757.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1456612741757.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>63106263
hes kind of high school level. filthy-frank tier

did you hear his MDE/Sam Hyde interview? he's super submissive, shaky and beta

also in this interview he says that Panda Bear's solo album was really "challenging" and "difficult"

anthony fantano's benchmark is probably like, top 40 hits

I really wanted to like anthony fantano, i think he would be a cool guy in real life and i like his candor, but his musical tastes are pretty unrefined for the amount of attention he gets
>>
He gave their second album 9/10 and the 7th place in aoty review. He didn't review the first one but said that it is worse. Totally disagreed, the first one is a solid 10.
>>
>>63106306
Tiny Mix Tapes panned it as well
>>
>>63106471
What band?
>>
>>63106486
My wrong, he gave them strong 8 occasionally.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxTPfKspFl8
>>
>he's only heard about them previously because Sam Hyde name-dropped them during the interview
he nervously pays lip service for 10 minutes, hoping not to end up like Lena Dunham
>>
>>63105928
i don''t know, the only video of his i've ever watched was the Kyary one and all i remember about it was that he couldn't pronounce any of the song titles properly
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.