[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out, /mu/. I'm in a band with my mates, and for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: band.png (221 KB, 386x324) Image search: [Google]
band.png
221 KB, 386x324
Help me out, /mu/.

I'm in a band with my mates, and for our senior year we got to participate in a "Battle of the Bands" in which the title is self explanatory.

Our band was to play last, and all of the other bands before ours played the exact same songs we were going to play.

I told the crowd that it was a bummer, but we were going to play them anyway, in which we did.

Did I make the right choice?

Pic related, our setup.
>>
>>63098683
your modulus looks kind of weird but sure you did the right thing
>>
>>63098683
I want to know how much time you spent writing this
>>
>>63098718
Thanks, my mates were a bit shaky after this but I kept trying to tell them we did good.
>>63098783
A few minutes or so?
>>
>>63098683
of course, I mean what was the other option? not playing at all and hiding like little bitches?

I just hope you played them better and trashed those other faggots

also a little originality for the next time would be a good thing
>>
Good thread, not cringe at all.
>>
>>63098683
That was a good performance. No way that was you OP
>>
>>63099326
pretty good actually
>>
>>63099326
Uh, that's not me.

By the way, how did you find this?
>>
>>63099326
Looks like it was a success, OP! Glad you made the right decision. Hopefully you and your band will gain more exposure on here for years to come :D
>>
What happened to you guys after that?
>>
>>63099489
That's not me in that video, that's someone else's band.
>>63099326
Can you please delete this?
>>
>>63099477
An old cringe thread. How did you find the picture?
>>
>>63099526
My girlfriend in the audience took it for me... but that's not me in the video... seriously delete that.
>>
HEY
>>
>>63099553
Ugh. okay.I cant on the app I'm on, I'll try the browser. Which band was yours? Sorry :/
>>
Stale meme
>>
>>63098683
I think that was definitely taken from a VHS still
>>
>>63099586
I don't want to talk about it.
>>
>>63099638
Regards. RIP
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.