[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of this album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 2011_06june_30_sophtwareslump.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2011_06june_30_sophtwareslump.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
what do you think of this album?
>>
please respond
>>
really good album, its def in my all-time favs.
not meme-y enough for /mu/ to discuss tho
>>
haven't heard it yet but I liked Western Freeway
>>
>>63097813
What are you talking about? People spout that it's "faux radiohead-core" all the time on here.

It's a fantastic album though. Their other releases are great too.
>>
>>63096405
>what do you think of this album?
Who knows. What type of music is it?
>>
>>63097854
>What type of music is it?

You're on the internet, tard. Look it up.

It's indie rock tho
>>
>>63097851
not just on /mu/. people say that all the time on this album cause t came out like a year or two right after OKC
>>
>>63097871
>You're on the internet, tard. Look it up.
No. Because this certainly isn't a album which I have planned to listen to tonight. And, why should I? Why should I spend some of my life to listen to this (whatever "this" is?)?

>>63097871
>It's indie rock tho
Ok.
>>
>>63097851
kek never heard of that radiohead comparison.

yeah I really like the through a frosty plate glass EP
>>
>>63097914
wouldve taken less time and effort for u to google the album rather than ask here

please refrain from shitposting such as >>63097854 in the future
>>
>>63097954
Oh, where is the shitpost? Isn't OP the shitpost rather? Because I certainly can create a thread telling you to listen to a particular album, without telling you why you should.
>>
>>63097990
He was asking people who have already listened to the album for their opinions. He wasn't interested in getting you to listen to it.
>>
>>63098020
>He was asking people who have already listened to the album for their opinions. He wasn't interested in getting you to listen to it.
>>63096405
He was not.
>>
>>63097990
stop
>>
>>63098062
>stop
You can certainly tell me to stop, I will, just for you. You are still not correct though, are you?
>>
lmao stop fucking fighting and discuss some grandaddy
>>
>>63098042
Are you by chance illiterate? He asked "what do you think of this album?" which is clearly asking people for their opinions on it. It does not imply that you should listen to the album.
Glad to have been of help to you.
>>
>>63098020
>He was asking people who have already listened to the album for their opinions. He wasn't interested in getting you to listen to it.

>>63096405

So, with that he is not asking me for my opinion of the album? He is not even asking me to even listen to it? What is he doing then? What is he actually saying?
>>
>>63097854
It's on Spotify and Tidal probably. Or even YouTube!
>>
what kind of music is this guys
>>
>>63098201
>It's on Spotify and Tidal probably. Or even YouTube!
But, >>63098020
I have not listened to it. What do I do?
>>
excellent thread
>>
>>63098195
He's saying he does not give a fuck about you. He's not saying jack shit to you. He's not addressing you or your existence.
>>
>>63098216
innawoods indie with some keyboards
>>
>>63098216
>what kind of music is this guys
Good question. Who knows.
>>
It's good. I heard Sumday first so I prefer that one.
>>
https://vimeo.com/143045572

saw this some months ago. maximum comfy desu
>>
File: 1447089583605.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1447089583605.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>people unironically preferring sumday to sophtware slump
>>
>>63098236
>He's saying he does not give a fuck about you. He's not saying jack shit to you. He's not addressing you or your existence.
Hah, you are correct. And with that I will exit this thread. All I was asking for was the answer to two questions:
(i) What type of music is it?
(ii) Why should I listen to this album?
Is that really too much to ask for?
>>
sounds like the flaming lips

rate my comparison
>>
>>63098422
i'd say flaming lips/sparklehorse/flotation toy warning
>>
>>63097914
autism
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.