[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Albums you genuinely don't understand.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
ITT: Albums you genuinely don't understand.
>>
>>63093838
REDICULOUS
>>
>>63093838
either youre a chick or a beta male
>>
>>63093890
Latter, I like dick in my ass.
>>
>>63093890
I'm a beta male and i like it fag
>>
>>63093838
Fuck you OP. Fuck you forever.

In that case, I'm going with Yeezus. Unintelligible drivel, unlike MBDTF, which was beautiful.
>>
Any album by a black artist. Negro culture disgusts me.
>>
>>63093838
Just plebs thinking this is the pinnacle of pop and/or hip-hop

Nothing much else to understand
>>
File: downloadfile-30.jpg (358 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-30.jpg
358 KB, 1080x1080
>>
>>63093838
Shit's pretty easy to understand. Go to Rap Genius if you're that stupid.
>>
There's not much to "understand", it's a good pop album
>>
File: cover_36151422102009.jpg (175 KB, 495x500) Image search: [Google]
cover_36151422102009.jpg
175 KB, 495x500
how is the sound of a drink man rambling over random guitar notes acclaimed, i dont know?
>>
>>63094166
Me too. I hope this subhuman noise they refer to as "rap" dies off, so that the real music would be appreciated.
>>
File: cover.jpg (258 KB, 795x712) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
258 KB, 795x712
Is this supposed to be about deer or something? How come there's no words?
>>
>>63094325
Hyper structure
>>
>>63094134
apparently yeezus was supposed to be the opposite of MBDTF, but it's really not hard to see the appeal - the production is pristine literally daft punk, gesaffelstein, and arca were amongst those who played a part in its production. and the production itself took heavy industrial influence (which is why people claimed he ripped of death grips) and industrial styled production always grabs attention. lyrically its considered pretty weak but the production would've outshined great lyrical output anyway. imo.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.