[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on TLOP?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (74 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
74 KB, 500x500
I think it's fucking shit, Kanye doesn't go hard in a single song, he's just sr singing about jesus and shit.
>>
what a shitty opinion
>>
>>63088676
>Kanye doesn't go hard in a single song

In No More Parties in L.A. he goes harder than he ever has in his career and he upstages the greatest rapper in the industry right now
>>
if you ignore all the filler it's actually a pretty good album
>>
WE NEED THE TURBOTHOUGHTS

HI-SPEED

TURBOTHOUGHTS
>>
Who do you think the greatest rapper in the industry is?True, he goes hard in NMPIL, but i feel like Kendrick had a better verse than him on it. ULB Kanye is singing about god and shit, terrible. 30 hours is alright, but the song is only like 3 minutes then the beat goes on for 2 minutes. Wolves has a nice beat, but no bars to back it up. The rest of the album is just shitty auto tune and edgy beats. It doesn't even classify as rap.
>>
Reminder that he wasn't making a rap album
>>
When a rapper gets obviously Renegaded.
>King Los on Gangster 101
>>
is like a 5/10
but the stuff i like i really like it, it could have been his best album.
that arthur russel sample is GOAT
>>
>>63088694
>>63088736
>>63088753
>>63088814
Hello, reddit!
>>
If it was just Real Friends and Ultralight High Beams, then it would be 10/10. Otherwise it is 5/10
>>
>>63089895
>bleached asshole
>gospel album

JUST
>>
Kendrick just blew Kanye the fuck out.
>>
Ultralight Beams is the only good song from start to finish. The rest of the album has great moments speckled throughout but there are no other songs which are good from start to finish.

opnion
>>
9/10
UU also 9/10

fuck you all
>>
>>63091742
also what the fuck was he thinking with the end of Father Stretch My Hands part 2? What a fucking mess
>>
>>63088676
Better than the Kendrick EP or w/e that just came out. Probably my Hip Hop AOTYSF with maybe EVOL coming in second. I need to listen to EVOL more but I'd still probably give it to Kanye despite being a huge fan of Future.
>>
>>63088676
could have been good if it had a better concept and wasnt just a mix of tracks thrown together randomly.
>>
It just sounds unfinished and a lot of songs are too short and also I didnt like a lot of the snare sounds

Real Friends, FML, No More Parties in LA, 30 Hours are cool though and I like the leaked original version of Wolves
>>
I think it's his best album. The lyrics are mostly bad, but it's not like they've ever really been that great in the past.
>>
>>63088676
i didnt like it that much. no pusha t on the album also pissed me off
>>
>>63092008
my beautiful dark twisted fantasy is ten times better than this
>>
what a mess of a release. didn't he say "imma fix wolves"? didn't he say he will release a new version of the album or something (i think he said the thing on tidal isnt the final version or something)? now its been weeks since the release and its still exclusivly on tidal, no physical copies, nothing has been changed. wtf are you doing kanye?
>>
>>63092008
>The lyrics are mostly bad
Why the fuck is this acceptable?
>>
>>63092153
They were bad on everything else unless he paid a ghostwriter.
>>
>>63091683
sup reddit
>>
What the fuck is a gospel album? I feel like this entire album was just a meme. No more parties in LA was good cuz of kdot, 30 hours and Real Friends were tight too. UB was alright, it was on some religious shit though. The rest is whack af.
>>
>>63088676
shit beats
kanye was always a shitty rapper
it's literally chimping out and synths
>>
>>63088814
>turbothots
>>
>>63091842
huh. panda
panda
panda

PANDA PANDA PANDA
>>
It's bad enough that people are finally questioning if Yeezus was actually good (it wasn't). After he drops his even shittier, even more rushed follow up this summer everyone will concede that he peaked a long time ago.
>>
All these fags on Reddit are sucking Ye's dick and saying this is the greatest album of all time. What the fuck? How autistic can you get?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.