[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ugly as fuck face >godlike voice Does /mu/ hate Sia because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: sia1.jpg (39 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
sia1.jpg
39 KB, 1200x630
>ugly as fuck face
>godlike voice
Does /mu/ hate Sia because she is popular
>those high notes on Alive
>>
>>63086002
Her stuff before the new mask thing is better imo.
>>
hate's a strong word

it's more like, "hey there's dog shit on the sidewalk, I better not step in it"
>>
You got an ugly ass face op
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 679x881) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 679x881
she thick
>>
I had never heard of her before the Shia is a "pedo" video because I'm an American and don't follow pop music with all that much interest, but she very good. And I don't care what she looks like.
>>
she makes trite pop music. like everyone with a "godlike" voice in pop music she uses it exclusively for vocal gymnastics and has no sense of subtlety. it's always really dramatic and does nothing but bludgeon listeners. just because you have a good voice doesn't mean you have to hit the high notes every single song.
>>
>>63086063
why do her tattoos look like a they were designed by a child who got a hold of a pack of colorful bic pens
>>
>>63086015
Yes her early few CDs when she was more triphop were pretty good, then she went all 3rd rate lady gaga.
>>
>>63086123
>bic pens
guess again
this album title infuriates me
>>
Her voice sounds too much like Rihanna honestly, almost can't tell difference between the who sometimes.
>>
>>63086169
that's a good album too bad the title and cover are shit.
>>
fuck off op she is qt
>>63086199
rihanna sounds like her desu! sia wrote a lot of songs for her and inspired rihanna's singing style
>>
>>63086002
I just don't find her songs memorable
>>
>>63086002
I like her a lot
her music feels different from the mainstream while being catchy and memorable
>>
>>63086023
Are you saying you don't hate dogshit?
>>
Colour the Small One is an amazing album. Really atmospheric and intimate. Moon is one of the best pop song ever (if it's even pop)
>>
she looks like she smell, not like oder but she just has a smell.
>>
File: sia.png (36 KB, 362x294) Image search: [Google]
sia.png
36 KB, 362x294
this sums her up well
>>
>>63086063
this just makes me miss lady gaga doing wacky things
gaga come back
>>
>>63086169
Somebody shoop NLDW on this
>>
>>63087236
can't. too busy singing at the Super Bowl
>>
I haven't listened to 1000 forms of fear and w/e her latest album is, but based on the singles I'm not really feeling her current sound.

We Are Born was a perfect fix of more commercial appeal mixed with her signature vocals/sound.
>>
>>63086002
Her hair is stupid as fuck too.
>>
>>63087222
well placed trips
>>
>yelling off key=god like
>I'M AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLVVVVVVVVVVEGEHRHFHFJFHFJDJDJF

She's the equivalent to Leonardo DiCaprio in terms of she thinks screaming and yelling means she's a good singer
>>
>>63087289
dicaprio is actually a good actor though
>>
>>63087289
This
>>
It's just annoying when people see her lame gimmick and think "wow she is so much better than the other lame pop stars" when her music is on par with them.
>>
I liked Chandelier a lot but I feel her voice is too good for what she does, she could do way better music but eh it's just another pop artist anyway
>>
Wait, this is the woman that sung on that one Flo Rida track?
>>
>>63087236
she is supposed to drop LG5 sometime this year but she just confirmed that she will be on AHS season 6 and I have no idea how she gonna manage new album release/promotion/tour + AHS
>>
The only song I know from this bitch is the one in SIx Feet Under.
>>
>>63086063
damn she thicc tbqh
>>
>>63088003
is this what people consider to be thick?
>>
>>63086002
She's got great teeth though
>>
her voice is mad and shes a good deal better songwriter than a good portion of pop music, the fact so many people are shitting on her in this thread just shows how much of /mu/ does'nt have a fucking clue about what there talking about
>>
>>63087289
The offkey singing actually helps convey the emotion of the lyrics and song senpai, it works for her
>>
>>63087289
how your attempting to call her a shit singer ill never know, she's virtuoso as fuck and clearly means to be offkey if she is
>>
>>63086002
Sia just looks like someone who's been through drug/alcohol addiction.

She truly does have a GOAT voice though. In a world where pop music has become so bland and meaningless, Sia's voice is so powerful that her songs actually make me feel something. I generally don't listen to any pop, but that alone makes me a fan of hers.
>>
File: downloadfile-11.jpg (30 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-11.jpg
30 KB, 479x720
>>63088219
>>63088272
>she's supposed to sound like shit guise! It means she's good!
>>
She's the best current top 40 artist IMO. Her old stuff is great and her new stuff is fun. Chandelier id's really the only song from her new stuff that holds any deep meaning for her because the rest is just stuff that other artists never picked up. She's just doing what she loves and she's really good at it. I think she's great
>>
>>63086002
I dont hate her at all its just her "fans"
Last summer any idiot out there could gain some normie-level hipster cred just simply by saying "i love Sia, she writes for everyone in the game" but they didnt have to even listen to her music for a second to have the said comment validated by whatever idiot they were talking about Sia with. She has built a very degenerate fanbase.
>>
>>63088319
>implying she sounds like shit
>using fedora memes

0/8
>>
>>63087289
blue notes you tard
>>
>>63088388
That's a really fucking stupid reason to not like something. Especially when that something is a once in a generation voice that actually possesses some songwriting ability.
>>
>>63088319
your retarded and must know nothing about theory to think that singing out of key means its wrong,
I dont even understand what song it is where she's out of key, judging by how little you know you most likely cant even tell
>>
>>63088562
Wow you are fucking dumb, please read the first sentence in my post, i am a Sia listener
>>
>>63086063
idk about thick but her legs are juicy
>>
>>63086937
why would somebody actively hate dog shit? that would just be exerting unnecessary emotional energy
>>
>>63090380
so youd eat a dogshit samwidge right now?
bon appetit I guess
>>
her voice is boring and mediocre and sounds like a discount rhianna who sucks to begin with
>>
>>63090446
>what does that have to do with hating dogshit? How fucking retarded are you
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.