[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what music did you listen just to piss off your parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Get_Rich_Or_Die_Tryin'.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Get_Rich_Or_Die_Tryin'.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
what music did you listen just to piss off your parents?
>>
death grips
>>
death grips
>>
good charlotte
>>
duran duran
>>
death grips
>>
death grips
>>
death grips
>>
stockhausen
>>
odd future
>>
Future
>>
>>63084892
Mozart
>>
File: 1345991739802.gif (2 MB, 286x210) Image search: [Google]
1345991739802.gif
2 MB, 286x210
I never really had to try much.
>Be me, 14 years old, finally found a band I liked
Hey dad, I'm really liking these Red Hot Chili Peppers guys, could you get me an album of them?
>Dad:
Why? They fucking suck!

Me and my dad don't talk about music that much nowadays.
>>
>>63085314
too obvious
>>
>>63085314
Your dad is patrician
>>
>>63085341
Sad part is that it's a true story.
>>
4'33
>>
>>63085349
He's actually more of trance, d'n'b, house kinda guy.
>>
>>63085398
if that's true he's definitely more patrician
>>
I listened to DJ adolf, that pissed of my dad and myself real good
>>
>>63084892
I feel sorry for you that you had to pretend to like that album. Its a fucking cheesy album, even for the time it was released at and has aged horribly.
>>
>>63085964
>live in jewish family
>play third reich orchestral for the lulz
>>
Today's music tries too hard to be edgy and shocking, it's so obvious it's just an act. If I really want to offend people, I put on easy listening muzak really quietly.
>>
>>63086089
this is album is dope go listen to icp bitch
>>
Black Flag
and sometimtes ITGOESITGOESITGOES
>>
metal machine music
>>
>>63086298
>implying that this isnt the best neo doo wop/ornetee coleman influenced masterpiece ebver
>>
>>63086298
This
>>
>>63086106

This is why they don't like us and put us in therapy
>>
onkyo
>>
>>63084892
Leathermouth, a My Chemical Romance side project. I was a pathetic kid
>>
In high school I was first starting to get into experimental stuff and one day I had naked city's torture garden playing in my room and then I went to the bathroom while the album was still playing
My dad walked in on one of the more pig squealy parts and doesn't look at me the same
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.