[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on this list:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
What does /mu/ think about my list?
>>
>>63061627
you're white
>>
>>63061627
u meming?
>>
>>63061627
The cherry on top of this image is that one instance of blackstar
>>
you trust pitchfork
>>
>>63061653
Well spotted.
>>
>>63061672
I hate Pitchfork so much.
>>
>>63061667
Surprisingly no.
>>
Mostly shit but since there's some DG on there I guess you're kinda forgiven.
>>
>>63061701
Haha, thank you kind sir.
>>
some alright alright stuff kinda. not alotta variety
>>
>>63061762
True, I just stick with the music I like desu.
>>
>>63061627
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>63061781
Haha, ok.
>>
It's shit and I'm not really sure why you're posting it in here,
literally just entry-level pitchfork music, nothing interesting to see here at all
If you like it then yeah like cool but why would anyone give a fuck
>>
>>63061808
I posted it to see people like you comment. Love me some criticism.
>>
>>63061627
Wow, you're a literal poseur. God job.
>>
>>63061840
Thanks buddy! There's nothing l like more than following trends... oh wait, I don't.
>>
>>63061627
I think q lot of it is kind if terrible

>anything by childish gambino
>liking grandma wash my ass butterfly

Just my opinion though, listen to whatever you want.
>>
>>63061876
Sweet, at least that comment was constructive.
>>
>>63061627
mostly shit

+Gkmc +Mbdtf +nldw +tpab +++exmilitary
>>
>>63061627
So... These are the only albums you've ever heard then? I can't imagine any other way 'anti' and 'because the internet' could end up on someone's list on all time favorites.
>>
>>63061863
You have the most unoriginal taste I've ever seen outside of Reddit, how are you not following trends?
Every album on this list is popular, either with pop crowds (G-Eazy, Rihanna), with trendy 'indie'-types (Death Grips, FlyLo, Miguel), or with the white kids that only discovered hip hop a year ago (Nas, RTJ, Kendrick, Kanye, Wu)

You're a trend-hopper, kid.
>>
It's nit even finished

And why did you post this outside of the chart thread?
>>
>>63061920
Tpab is the worst one on this list.
>>
>>63061627
Wow, really boring, uninteresting hip-hop mixed with a few other things to seem "interesting"

if you're over 16 years old, please leave /mu/ - you've already failed at music. It's too late now.
>>
>>63061627
millennial
>>
>>63061627
your taste is almost uniformly shit, but that's okay cause >>63061923 is ten times the faggot you'll ever be
>>
>>63061935
nah because the internet and anti are way worse
>>
>>63061923
>Every album on this list is popular
>that's why it's bad
>>
>>63061627
Listen to more music.

Give Black Messiah a shot. It's fantastic.

If you like Blackstar try venturing into his other albums.

Consider whether you actually like everything on this list or if you're just trying to impress some imaginary Chinese image board you think you're posting on. It's possible you love this shit but some of them seem suspiciously like "I'm cool, right?" Choices (namely tpab, rtj, anti)

Listen to waka
>>
No future?

smhtbhfam
>>
>>63061983
I get told that a lot haha and I noticed. I just like music that happens to be popular.
>>
>>63062008
The fact that the list is bad is one thing, the fact that you're a trend hopper is another.
>>
>>63062024
And by "his" I mean Bowie of course.
>>
>>63062024
I love other Bowie albums, Reality is getting played constantly for the past couple of days. Never gave Waka a shot really.
>>
It's dreadful
>>
>>63061627
80% shit.
20% really good albums

Interesting mix.
>>
OP here, updated my list based on your suggestions. Thanks for all the responses. I'm really happy with this one, going to share it on my facebook. Also I'm a faggot.
>>
>>63062445
Why don't you at least put a good flying lotus album on there
>>
Looks like a chart that someone on KTT would make.
>>
>>63062531
I only had so much time and wasn't at all confident the joke would land / be remotely funny.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.