[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the last band/artist you saw in concert?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9
File: upmilo_story1.jpg (31 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
upmilo_story1.jpg
31 KB, 400x300
Who was the last band/artist you saw in concert?
>>
>>63056925
my band
we're awful
>>
>>63056925
GY!BE

incredible show too, got to meet efrim
>>
I literally can't remember. It was a DJ set with two guys banging on field drums.
>>
some metal gig with like 30 people in attendence that my friend took me to, don't even remember who played because i don't follow metal
>>
What a hipster faggot that guy is

He's too materialistic
>>
>>63056925
Saw Sufjan Stevens the other day, idk how to feel about it, not being a huge Sufan fan before the show I thought it was a bit boring, it equated to pretty background music; dull, predictable acoustic ditties, with some tiresome crescendos and some really cringey whimsical "banter" about death and angels and God between songs thrown in.
>>
protest the hero in edmonton in november. kezia 10th tour. great fucking show they were all on point especially the rhodulator but i got injured pretty badly :(
>>
Green day in like '11
Feelsbadman
>>
>>63056925
some friends played a small venue when I visited them at school. last kind of established musician I saw was this band Romp from the New Brunswick, NJ scene in a basement. The rest of the show was apparently p folk punk oriented but I had no idea.

>>63057141
I've seen someone posting about Protest the Hero in five threads in less than an hour. Are you the same person?
>>
Titus Andronicus
>>
File: 121015-ty-4.jpg (175 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
121015-ty-4.jpg
175 KB, 620x413
Saw Ty Segall and the Muggers in Philly last week.
>>
The Sure Fire Soul Ensemble, San Diego based Latin funk group.

I saw them when they opened for Kamasi Washington and then went to see them again.
>>
>>63057184
no, but 2 b h ive seen some people mentioning them as well and thats why i posted. cus otherwise i wudnt have bothered they usually get shit on
>>
File: it has bloodstains now.jpg (151 KB, 900x975) Image search: [Google]
it has bloodstains now.jpg
151 KB, 900x975
>>63057141
ps. i wore this
>>
>>63056958
animal collective?
>>
Tea Leaf Green
>>
File: Scale the Summit.jpg (49 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Scale the Summit.jpg
49 KB, 620x400
Scale the Summit
>>
>>63056925
he's playing a basement space near me that used to have "nigga" spray painted on the wall lmao
>>
>>63056925
Built to Spill

>>63057785
Nice. I saw em back in 2013 when they opened for Matisyahu. They were great.

>>63057915
Lucky
>>
>>63056925
I've never been to a concert. No one I know likes the music I like and I'm scared to go alone to anything.
>>
>>63058008
Trust me dude, if you find your music on /mu/, most of the people at those sort of shows will be alone as well
>>
Saw a friends band not too long ago, they just made it on Spotify too
>>
File: Joke-.jpg (79 KB, 858x540) Image search: [Google]
Joke-.jpg
79 KB, 858x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cVDbv5srjo

Joke
>>
Saw TWIABP and mewithoutYou a few weeks ago. TWIABP were alright but I really recommend seeing mewithoutYou, lots of energy.

>>63056942
Saw them before and they were fantastic.

>>63058008
I've been to like 5 shows by myself, it's really not too bad. Just don't be a sperglord and enjoy the show.
>>
BTBAM
They were touring for The Parallax I.
>>
>>63057998
yeah it was fun. kinda broed out though other than trevor, I really think he's talented as fuck and the guitarist is jelly so they have this weird dynamic where they have these out of place hair metal-like solos for him when it's clear the band is what it is because of trevor's ability.
>>
>>63056925
Swans last year. Was great.
>>
Viet Cong a month ago, when my band supported them
>>
Joanna Newsom in January. Was tight
>>
>>63058489
damn thats cool, I mean that's a different experience, was she by herself with a harp? Or backing band and more elaborate?
>>
Project Dekadenz
(crust, d-beat)

I actually fucking hate crusters
>>
>>63058288
>Parallax I
daaaamn Im friggin jealous that must have been absolutely insane hypersleep dialogues is possibly my fav btbam
>>
>>63057606
fucking great, dude
>>
>>63058525
did you also get a panic attack when that dude jumped on stage and unplugged Orange Mans guitar? Or when Ty got sucked into the crowd and the band had no idea what to do, they recovered from that pretty well.
>>
>>63057141
Would have given my left nut to go to that tour.
>>
>>63058499
Backing band. Nothing to massive though, just drums and three other instrumentalists. Probably one of the best shows I've been too
>>
>>63058573
you wouldve loved it man. unfortunately the edmonton venue was really small for how many people showed up and how ape shit people were going... I wasnt the only person who got injured. at one point rody said he saw someone in the crowd with blood on their head and for them to leave and get medical assistance. good sound tho.

also in my case (took a flying person to the face and was bleeding from mouth) it happened during the first song, fucking No Stars, and i was so pissed off and determined to see the show that i stayed in the crowd, relatively close to the stage, until Nautical then went to get ice

after Plateful of Our Dead they played Bloodmeat, C'est la Vie and i think Drumhead trail off Volition which they had the new drummer come out for. 10/10 show all the way
>>
massive attack, with support from young fathers

ultimate madting
>>
Death Grips last June
>>
>>63056925
Keys n Krates were headlining but they're shit, only went to see Hermitude and they fucking killed it.
>>
>>63058758
High five m9. Fucking sweet or what? Saw them in Toronto myself, best show evar.
>>
Front Bottoms this weekend. It was good. The BoT stuff was slightly better live. Still cringeworthy though.
>>
>>63058758
Where at?
>>
chelsea wolfe

shite
>>
File: phone 033.jpg (781 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
phone 033.jpg
781 KB, 1536x2048
melt banana
>>
>>63056925
mewithoutYou

10/10
>>
Boris on the Noise tour
goddamn Angel was loud as shit
>>
TWIABP with Foxing and TTNG
>>
>>63056925
Tame Impala. Went out of curiosity and they were actually great. Crowd was embarrassing, though - seemed to be almost exclusively 15-year-old girls.
>>
>>63056925
Grimes in Melbourne
>>
sticky fingers who are obscenely good live
>>63057606
>>63056942
>>63058458
>>63058473
>>63058756
>>63058758
fuuuuuucking jelly
>>
This....one week ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTIPq7YsiHc
>>
Between The Buried and Me, Animals As Leaders, The Contortionist
>>
King Crimson in November

HOLY FUCK THOSE DRUMMERS
>>
>>63056925
Megadeth last year, Going to see Black Sabbath next month.
>>
>>63059635
would love to see AAL I havn't seen them since 2010
>>
>>63056925
Kanye West
>>
File: Cb0tpIiWAAEk_0e.jpg (170 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Cb0tpIiWAAEk_0e.jpg
170 KB, 1200x900
>>63056925
Toto and i´m getting tickets for Saul Williams n E.G. Bailey in a sec

literally mindblowing to hear Africa live
>>
>>63056925
Wavves/Best Coast, Summer is Forever II tour, saw them in NYC here like 2 weeks ago
>>
>>63056925
The wolf is a beautiful place and I am no longer afraid to die the other week, was meant to be seeing Grimes next week but I'm going to a friends birthday instead
>>
Saw Black Sabbath at msg last week 9/10 desu
>>
AC/DC on December 6th of last year. Going to see Kendrick on the 21st of March.
>>
death grips last summer. I'd see them again in a heartbeat that was a fantastic show

Milo was the first rap show i ever went to, he was a really kind guy honestly. I was super awkward and brought a cassette to him to sign and he was really nice about it and just chatted with anyone that wanted to talk to him
>>
Sufjan Stevens last year. Seeing The Jesus and Mary Chain tommorow and GY!BE soon after.
>>
>>63060510
Yeah, saw him last fall and there was like no one there so just chilled and talked after the show, really cool guy. He also played a scallops hotel song at my request so I loved that.

Just saw animal collective and ratking, both were incredible. When they played Alvin row I went insane
>>
Toxic Holocaust with Lords Dying. Show was great. Crowd was shitty as fuck.
>>
>>63059635
I saw that shoe at starland. Shit was fucking incredible.
>>
Got a few shows lined up. Revocation in 2 weeks in Brooklyn, weedeater in Portland the week after that, then crowbar in Brooklyn again the week after that.
>>
I just saw a Led Zeppelin tribute band last week. They were okay.
>>
Beach House on Monday, it was okay.
I saw Julia Holter and Circuit des Yeux two days prior and both of them were fantastic.
>>
File: Levitation-Chicago-2016-Poster.png (1 MB, 647x1000) Image search: [Google]
Levitation-Chicago-2016-Poster.png
1 MB, 647x1000
Saw Godspeed a couple weeks ago, it was pretty incredible. Going to see pic related in a week
>>
>>63056925
Massive attack with Young Fathers. Young fathers was great, but i don't really like their music.
Massive was amazing, except for the pretentious "social commentary" on the screens in the back. The literally just showed News-headlines and numbers about the refugee crisis. So lazy. Especially 'cause the lyrical content of their music is completely unrelated
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
Animal Collective 2 days ago.
>>
>>63056925
>>
AC/DC
>>
>>63056925
Vektor. Was cool.
>>
>>63056925
He is fucking great live.
>>
>>63056925
Primus
>>
Odd Future
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.