[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
File: mqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 320x180
HE GAVE A HIGHER SCORE TO MACKLEMORE THAN HE DID TO ANCO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>63012998
He also gave Bieber a 5 top lel
>>
>>63012998
His expectations were really low for Macklemore. He's literally a satire piece
>>
i stopped caring about him months ago

his opinions seem super arbitrary, like he just randomly throws a dice and decides if an album is good or not
>>
>>63013060
>implying the melon doesn't crib all his reviews from p4k and has been since he started
>>
>>63012998
to be fair PW was THAT bland.
>>
So?
>>
>>63012998
can you just fuck off with your pewdiepie clone
>>
>>63013017
Ikr he should've gotten a 0/10
>>
Anco fans can't realize people think they're garbage.
>>
what'd he give mackle i dont want to watch the video
>>
>>63013239
Light 7
>>
>>63012998
Because Macklemore is a solid rapper and only niggers hate him because they mad a white man is doing better than most blackies in "their"' genre
>>
>>63013097
>>
the melon is a literal cuck, like literally has a cuckoldry fetish. literally gets pleasure from seeing his partner sexually ravaged by another, better man. has a humiliation fetish, likes when his small meat is pointed at and laughed at.
>>
>>63013100
not at all?
>>
>>63012998
I only watch Anthony 4 cal
>>
>>63013309
He got a 6. That isn't even solid, that's mediocre.

An album which was just sounds from a washing machine got higher. A WASHING MACHINE is better than him.
>>
>>63013165
>le bieber is bad meme

Can we stop this? It's not 2011 anymore
>>
>>63013239
a 6
>>
>>63013985
>le beiber is gud MAYMAY
Lel
>>
>>63013865
mediocre=solid
>>
I found out that if the album is a 9 or 10, is OK in my taste.
7 or 8, terrible or just OK
5 or 6, some of my favorite albums

He should just ditch numbers and leave it up to the analysis
>>
He hates SJWs so he's alight in my book.
>>
>>63014050
I watch his resist videos more than reviews
>>
I don't get it why is everyone acting like this is some great unexpected news or something? He gave AnCo a 5 of course many other albums are going to be above that.
>>
>>63014062
They are getting fairly cringey though.
>>
>>63014112
They were great til he got pissed that people got a bit disturbed from have animal slaughter gore in his video

Ofc then he goes and acts all vegan and shit
>>
>>63013097
Meliora was one of his top 5 albums of last year and pitchfork shit on it hard like they do all metal.
>>
>>63012998
Why do yous care what he rates shit? it's his opinion
>>
>>63014127
I understand him in that regard though. His audience whines about political correctness and trigger warnings and when he throws in his opinion about a certain topic, they act all butthurt.
>>
Has any of his reviews caused as much butthurt as his 1/10 DGD review? I still reread the comments on that for a laugh.
>>
>>63014173
I think people were butthurt about this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftt175Djodk
but it's one of his funniest reviews.
>>
Yeah but Macklemore's album is good so fuck off.
>>
>>63014127
You need a trigger warning?
>>
I feel like the only one who really likes Painting With. I think it's a really fun and enjoyable record.
>>
>>63013309
bait but macklemore is not a good rapper
>>
>>63015531
I love it desu - no contrarian
It's just an innocent and loveable little album
>>
>>63013060
I think he's just super biased. He loves shit like IDM, dark ambient, noise. He hates electronic music /mu/ generally likes, and everything else gets rated normally.
>>
>>63013985
He is not as bad as 9gag wants you to believe, but he's not as good as poptimist faggots want you to believe either.
>>
>>63013865
I do not understand why people are mad about "the washing machine". It's a solid album.
>>
fuck off and discuss this cunt on r/music
>>
>>63012998

This is the man who gave a 40-minute recording of washing machine sounds an 8/10
>>
>>63014173
kek. i do the same thing
>>
>>63016330
but 9gag likes bieber now
>>63013985
still mediocore
>>
>>63014173
watch his mgk review. the butt hurt is rampant
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.