[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chance the Rapper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
What does /mu/ think of Chance the Rapper and this album? Favorite song,verse?
>>
Pretty good desu

Fav song-juice

Fav verse- his verse on ULB
>>
>>62993496
rap for betas and females
annoying faggot
>>
Acid Rap would be 10/10if that action bronson song wasnt on it.

Also - this part right here right now this part is my shit - is my shit.
>>
I love Smoke Again and my favorite part of the album is the "AH" he does throughout the whole thing
>>
>>62993496

his verse on ULB
>>
>flip the candy yum
>that's the fuckin bombest
>lean all on a square
>that's a fuckin rhombus

Makes me laugh every time
>>
Literally rap for women. His voice is disgustingly corny and also annoying. He also makes monkey sounds every 3 seconds which doesn't help.
>>
>>62993496
HES TeRRIBLE REEEEEEE
>>
boring and didnt produce a single song on acid rap so cant see his career having any longevity
>>
He's amazing desu, Good Ass Intro is one of the greatest intros on an album in recent years
>>
File: Shakespeare.jpg (662 KB, 1943x2490) Image search: [Google]
Shakespeare.jpg
662 KB, 1943x2490
"Lean all on a square.
That's a fucking rhombus."
-Shakespeare
>>
>>62993496
I loved Acid Rap.

I think if he keeps getting people to do a lot of the production with him, and gets some interesting collabs going, I can see his career going somewhere interesting.

He's got a "fuck you fuck everything" next minute "now lets talk serious" style I can dig.
>>
I MISS MY COCOA BUTTER KISSES
>>
>>62993940
>boring and didnt produce a single song on acid rap so cant see his career having any longevity

Get the fuck out of here you elitist contrarian cunt. Since when the fuck do artists have to compose all of their songs?
>>
DUDE NANANANANNAANA LMAO
>>
>>62994320
because he's another industry planet that just happens to get justice league to produce for him on his first release
>>
>>62994320
he just said his career has no longevity you moron which is absolutely true being a good producer and rapper is the difference between jay z and kanye west. chance will never be on either level though he's a flash in the pan nobody.
>elitist contrarian cunt
kek not liking a meme rapper is contrarian now lmao go back to ktt
>>
>>62994339
The tunes are dope, the punchlines are clever - therefore your point is moot. bitch.
>>
>>62994408
>tunes are dope, the punchlines are clever
hip hop truly attracts the dumbest people alive.
>>
>>62994420
How's it feel up there in your tower you needlessly smug bitch.
>>
Favourite song is Paranoia, probably. Either that or Angels.

Favourite verse is the second half of his part on We Rare with Lil B.
>>
>>62994329
I fucking kek'd
>>
>>62994339
He's independent tho.

I think he's crazy talented and time will only tell how far he goes.
>>
>>62994444
why is this guy so angry again? chance is the nelly of this time period lmao
>>
>>62994474
>He's independent tho.
then how come he has a song with justin bieber?????????????????????
>>
>>62994452
Paranoia is the best song on this album for sure
>>
>>62994401

That's a lie he's connected with so many great artist from Chicago. I can't see him dying unless he doesn't release any music at all
>>
Acid rain is one of the best rap songs of all time.
>>
Really fun.

Paranoia is probably my favourite.
>>
i only like coco butter kisses
>>
>>62993496
One of the best out there. Probably one of my favorite rappers. Puts on amazing shows too.

>Favorite song
Too many to count. Good Ass Intro maybe.

>Favorite verse
ULB.
>>
>>62994485
0/10

Meet me after class. And if you're not just being a retard on purpose, then tell me, how are they similar?
>>
>>62994499
>artist makes art without using existing industry institutions
>that art gets popular
>a separate singer who sings art made by existing industry institutions contacts the artist, signs a contract to collaborate on one song but does not adopt the artist into their institution
>HURRRRRR INDUSTRY PLANT

What world are you people living in that everything in the world has to point to one monolithic spook? The industry is cancer but that doesn't mean "independent" never exists
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.