[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Noah Lennox has been described by some friends and colleagues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: panda}.jpg (50 KB, 470x587) Image search: [Google]
panda}.jpg
50 KB, 470x587
>Noah Lennox has been described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped him sign to Domino Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Noah, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior," a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his years as an indie superstar. According to Fields, Noah once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Noah performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.[23]
wow
really? i mean i know the early 00's were a different time but this is just too problematic :/
>>
I always wondered about this.. Damn.
>>
god at least come up w new unfunny memes
>>
Yeah, he's fucked up.
>>
Damn, I think I like Panda Bear a lot more now.
>>
I want to leave this board so badly, but there's nowhere else to go
>>
>>62992268
thats not true but his "white race deserves to be preserved" is fucked up
>>
>>62992728
It does though.
>>
Perfect husbandu.
>>
File: 1451889146326.png (147 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1451889146326.png
147 KB, 500x332
>Listen to me, all right? Panda Bear is a hardcore motherfucker, I've told you that before. He did time in Pelican Bay because he turned some sheboon into a Pez dispenser back in his Klan days. I mean, the guy will slay you where you fucking stand just as soon as buy a round or clap you on the back.

>Now, when I asked Noah to give me his opinion of the President Obama, he said, "Davey, I've turned out a lot of punks, but I've never seen a high yellow fuck boy as soft as this punk. I mean I'd drive a shank into his asshole just to make a point or if I wanted his corn muffins and he wouldn't give 'em to me off his tray." I realized then that if we didn't start The Day of the Rope, Noah would fucking kill me. I saw it in his eyes.

>He even told me as much onetime. My girlfriend, she invited him over for dinner, and he shows up in a Klan coat stained with blood, shit, God knows what else. She screams and he sticks his hand up her skirt, kisses her, then pulls out a straight razor and says, "If your old man doesn't open up ya throat and make you accept white supremacy, I'm going to cut your fucking tits off before I even think about wasting the Kikes."

- Avey Tare, recounting the tension between himself and Panda Bear during nervous AnCo days
>>
File: keanupizza.jpg (90 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
keanupizza.jpg
90 KB, 720x960
>>62992727
Reddit can't be as bad as they say...
>>
>"Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Noah, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.'

wasn't there a death grips pasta that went exactly like this?
>>
>>62992727
>>62992784
sadly it is, i switch between the two every couple of months but i prefer 4chan, there's just something off about reddit.
>>
Is this based on a real article, and if so who is it really about?
>>
>>62992727
My exact thought everytime i look at the catalog
>>
>>62992761
i'm reading this in class and tearing up from trying not to laugh bro holy shit

post more panda pastas
>>
>>62993195
Nico, from wikipedia
>>
>>62992784
>>62993175
reddit is actually a lot better for a lot of reasons, but music discussion is not one of them. the music subs fucking suck.
>>
>>62993256
Holy fuck Nico was based lmao
>>
>>62993175

I hate the reddit vote system. I like the 4chan populist system.

But there's a lot of bullshit on here
>>
File: 20160229_135333.png (2 MB, 1871x918) Image search: [Google]
20160229_135333.png
2 MB, 1871x918
>>62992784
It is
>>
>>62992727
I love these shit memes because it filters out the fags from Reddit like this guy
>>
>>62993310
Plunderphonics is only indie because it requires the least creative input possible.
>>
>>62993256
no, it's about Eno
>>
>>62993310
People where whining about the new Holtier album cover because it's a bunch of old naked people on it. God forbid the cover has nudity. The talk of the cover out shined the discussion about the new single. I feel like reddit is full of children with shit attention spans and taste, it's also way too nice.
>>
>>62993360
you actually almost got me with that bait there man
>>
>>62993264
the doom metal sub is pretty chill
>>
>>62994130
>stealing other people's music and slowing it down is creative

I wish the pluderphonics and vaporwave meme would end already
>>
>>62993195
>>62993383
No, Nico
>>
>>62994130
That wasn't bait, I was actually agreeing with them, plunderphonics counts as indie. It's not my fault plunderphonics is full of hacks.
>>
>>62994636
>plunderphonics counts as indie
are you fucking serious right now
>>
>>62994659
Only because they both require as little creative effort as possible. Keep up famalam
>>
>>62993264
/r/LetsTalkMusic is pretty good, only problem is that it's not too populated.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.