[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Actively Anti-Christian Artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: images (2).jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7 KB, 259x194
What are some artists that don't like christians one bit?

>inb4 fedora
I'm interested in seeing how their perspective influences their art.
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (32 KB, 466x382) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
32 KB, 466x382
>>
File: dfbdfb.jpg (20 KB, 370x402) Image search: [Google]
dfbdfb.jpg
20 KB, 370x402
>>62972089

How can you be anti christian if you are literally an angel???!
>>
>>62972089

I think Sid Vicious called himself 'the AntiChrist' or something.
>>
Sun Ra (actively, no)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Gaahl, probably.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>62972666
Satan trips confirm, Gaahl hates christianity
>>
File: 1456754923752.jpg (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1456754923752.jpg
53 KB, 800x600
>>
>>62973366
>anti-christian
>must be euphoric
Naw mang I worship Egyptian gods
>>
Varg, please, go away
>>
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, you are a heathen fedoralord
>>
>>62973612
That wouldn't necessarily make you anti-anything.
>>
Corporate Avenger - they are pretty angsty but whatevs. They're natives so they def have a chip on their shoulder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6CNNWT4yFc
>>
>>62972168
Lucifer was an angel you dummy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKWjylEA7mc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQPKqDualBg
here are some Varg's points
>>
>>62972666
Holy shit
>>
>>62973846
But can Lucifer be anti christian if he is a major part of christianity? So how can you be anti christian if you are literally an angel?
>>
>>62972089
David Bazan,

he was the singer for Pedro The Lion (a christian band), but now he lost his faith and his solo stuff is all about not being a christian. The lyrics are really good but the music is pretty boring.
>>
>>62976137

he's anti-christ in every aspect. he chose to oppose god for crying out loud
>>
>>62976137
>lucifer's part of christianity
more like christianity's a major part of judaism
>>
>>62976293
Hey, Varg
>>
>>62976306
Lucifer is a part of jewish mythology, and all cristianity's influenced by it. Can you deny it, boy?
>>
>>62976293
>>62976412
but wouldn't that be "more like judaism's a major part of christianity"?
>>
>>62976438
No, since christianity's based on teachings of a jewish gnostic sect that worshipped their murdered leader (known as"Jesus"), and these are also facts.
>>
>>62976581
but that's literally...
alright, "christianity's a major part of judaism" which you said would mean that christianity influenced judaism, which is not what you're saying
>>
it's all an old hellenistic myth my enlightened brothers
>>
>>62976648
we're arguing syntax senpai
>>
>>62976669
you are but the guy you're talking to certainly isn't, lol
>>
File: Nergal 3-630-80.jpg (47 KB, 630x473) Image search: [Google]
Nergal 3-630-80.jpg
47 KB, 630x473
Probably
>>
>>62976137
>But can Lucifer be anti christian if he is a major part of christianity?

Despite Lucifer being a part of Christianity he is entirely anti-christian.

>>62976412
Lucifer has an entirely different meaning in Judaism.
>>
>>62976795
Can this be one of those /MU/ moments?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 316x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 316x511
>>
>>62973612
>Actively disliking a religion

We see your fedora.
>>
>>62976412
>Lucifer is a part of jewish mythology

No, he isn't. Lucifer is Latin; he's the Roman interpretation of the Hebrew Satan. Satan isn't particularly an important figure in Judaism, and is sometimes viewed as merely another extension of God; he is the accuser, and serves as humanity's prosecutor to test them.

"Lucifer" as an archetype was pretty much entirely invented by Milton by casting him as a Byronic figure and dramatizing the 'war in heaven' as an epic poem; essentially, thoroughly drenching the story of Satan in Greek tragedy.

You can further contrast this with Iblis, the Islamic Satan, who is not even an angel, but a djinn - who are explicitly capable of free will. Iblis doesn't really factor very much in Islam, and as a whole Christianity is the only religion to wholly emphasize a Satanic figure.
>>
dälek
>>
>>62972666
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................... Satan.
>>
>>62976636
He's a retard who got his words mixed up. Move along.
>>
>>62976953
>>62976953
What happens to non-Jews in the afterlife, according to the Torah?
>>
>>62978350
my one Jewish friend said all people just cease to exist when they die
then again I'm pretty sure he's super reformed so I dunno
>>
>>62976953
>Satan isn't particularly an important figure in Judaism, and is sometimes viewed as merely another extension of God
Probably because he is. Further proof that judaism is 2deep4chrischuns.
Noone cares about christian fairy tales anymore anyway.
>>
>>62978400
you know how many jews are atheists? millions.
>>
>>62978477
except he's not, he goes to jew temple every week
got a menorah and a dreidel and a yamaka and everything
>>
>>62976953
>Christianity is the only religion to wholly emphasize a Satanic figure.
Did you know that in tantric buddhism monks worshipped devils? They were not just emphasized.
>>
>>62978534
>tfw no menorah and a dreidel and a yamaka and everything
:c
>>
>>62972089
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDG8xqz7BIk
>>
>>62977639
damn....
>>
>>62978400
If that's the case, what the fuck is the point of being Jewish?

Isn't the point of being in a religion to get a ticket into the "good" afterlife?
>>
>>62979488
for a lot of western religions yeah, but I guess he sees it more as a spiritual life philosophy I guess
maybe he just really feels that his existence needs a spiritual metaphysical grounding, I dunno
>>
>>62979488

See I personally believe in a god for the comfort of it but I don't subscribe to any religion (but I guess I was raised christian so) idk like I believe that there's nto an afterlife but instead reincarnation.

And idk with all the signs of a spiritual world, physics, mediums, ghosts and stuff. I think it's hard not to believe there's something out there.

And there's shit like Last Thrusdayism and things like how small we are and like all the math and science behind the scenes kinda like how everything is weirdly mathematical and points to the idea that this may be some sort of computer program. idk it's weird.
>>
>>62973708
Believing that the apocalyptic prophet known as Yeshua is a historical figure is one thing.
Believing he is actually divine, or that his original message wasn't massively distorted by his initial followers who were desperate to not feel like they wasted their time following a false prophet is not.
You probably haven't even read basic entry level Biblical scholars like Ehrman.

Key note; the synoptic Gospels weren't written until over half a decade after Yeshua's supposed death. None of them were eyewitnesses, and none of them were written by the apostles they are attributed to.
gMark; the earliest gospel wasn't even written until 90AD given how he uses Josephus's Antiquities as a source is also so full of historical and geographical errors that it can't possibly be seen as a legitmate account.
Especially given the fact that the books gMatthew and gLuke were written decades after Mark (and gJohn written even far later) use Mark as their primary source.
>>
>>62976766
How many times has he been fined for ripping up bibles on stages?
>>
>>62979769
*tips fedora*
>>
>>62979488
>Isn't the point of being in a religion to get a ticket into the "good" afterlife?

No. The point of Abrahamic religions is to return to God, by doing His Will. Heaven is simply a part of returning to God.
>>
>>62972666
Perfect post.
>>
>>62979680
>everything is weirdly mathematical and points to the idea that this may be some sort of computer program
just some food for thought, have you ever considered that mathematics might be a system meant to accurately describe the world around us rather than to be innate to the workings of it
>>62979829
why would he be fined for that
is he a dirty, unfree foreigner?
>>62980016
>knowledge is bad because it's on a topic vaguely associated with a minor stereotype only existent on the internet
>>62980150
that sounds equivalent to me anon
>>
>>62980205
>that sounds equivalent to me anon

It's not. Rather than desiring Heaven as some sort of infinite pleasure, it's desiring Heaven as a return to the true order of the Universe. In this view, religion/faith is a state of pursuing God in which pleasure becomes immaterial.
>>
File: Isaac+Brock.jpg (32 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
Isaac+Brock.jpg
32 KB, 500x666
>I'm 100 percent on the whole Christianity thing being a crock of shit, pretty much
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.