[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michael Gira, Isaac Brock, Connor Oberst, Bowie, MJ, the list
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1455855531906.jpg (132 KB, 739x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455855531906.jpg
132 KB, 739x1000
Michael Gira, Isaac Brock, Connor Oberst, Bowie, MJ, the list goes on...
>>
great thread OP
>>
JUST
>>
>>62968752
>Michael Gira
drunk sex
>Isaac Brock
straight bullshit
>Connor Oberst
straight bullshit
>Bowie
she loved it and brags about the alpha cock to this day.
>MJ
probably
>>
more of this qt
>>
>black qt
hellooo
>>
>>62968828
Good analysis hombre
>>
>Michael Gira
I hope it didnt happen, but theres a chance it did
>Isaac Brock
Never heard about that before??
>Connor Oberst
I hate his guts and his music, but they admitted it was bullshit
>Bowie
no way to know for sure, even then a lot of those underage groupies went out of their way to find coked up rock musicians, unaware of their age, to screw
>MJ
just was a sick, strange man. he was innocent
>>
Who is this semen demon
>>
whatever chance gira had of people taking him seriously has been squandered due to him cucking out of finishing his tour

now regardless of if he even did it or not, she won
>>
>>62968752

Kesha lied about Dr Luke, too...

Not musically related, but don't forget about the Duke rape hoax, Mattress Girl, "Jackie" and quite a few others. I remember some chick said the Dallas Cowboys gang raped her in the late 90s, then took it back later.
>>
>>62968828
MJ's innocence is the easiest to prove out of everyone on that list
>>
>>62968828
>gira
put his dick in a sleeping woman while she asked him not to touch her
>brock
dont know
>oberst
dont know
>bowie
thats irrelevant, clear abuse of power and statutory rape
>mj
innocent
>>
>>62970648
you're male, aren't you?
>>
>>62968752

fucking sauce p
>>
>>62968828
>bowie
Anecdotal, don't even know if its true
>>
>>62970765
i'm ready for all your accusations of low masculinity because i condemn putting dicks in people without their consent, kid
>>
>>62970806
>>62970648
she literally came out a few years ago and said she doesn't regret it . she knew what she was doing and loved it.
>>
A comment on Reddit debunking the MJ thing:

The story is rather tragic. I do believe that had the internet existed in 1994 in it's current form, Jackson would still be alive today. Jackson was very much the victim of public perception. Yes, he was clearly an eccentric with many quirks, but the "child molestation" thing was hogwash. GQ published a non-bias article in 1994 entitled "Was Michael Jackson Framed?" that you can find all over the net. Here's one link: http://floacist.wordpress.com/2007/08/22/gq-article-was-michael-jackson-framed/

... It's a pretty fascinating read that details exactly what happened during that first accusation. Most people haven't read it, though... because it's easier and more "interesting" (and at the time, "funnier") to imagine him as some kind of freak.

Anyone unfamiliar with what actually happened there, I'd really recommend reading it. The TL;DR: version is pretty god damn fucked up. He befriended a young boy, his mother and step-father. The biological father wanted money to produce "Robin Hood Men In Tights" so he brainwashed his son with sodium Amytal in an attempt to extort money out of Jackson... knowing full-well he wouldn't want to go through a long career-tarnishing trial. There's taped conversations between the father and step-father where the father lays out his entire plan.

>“And if I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I’ve checked that inside out. I will get everything I want, and they will be destroyed forever. June will lose [custody of the son]…and Michael’s career will be over.”

1/?
>>
It's whack. Seriously... read it. FYI, the father ended up killing himself in 2009 only 5 months after Jackson died: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Chandler

My point is, public perception in 1994 was so heavily dependent on shock media, magazine covers, radio, talk show monologues, etc. Had Reddit existed back then, we would have seen the smoking gun. People would be chatting over the details on a daily basis. It would have been very difficult for the public to remain that misinformed and warped by rumor and heresay.

But the perception stuck. And clearly it weighed heavily on Jackson... someone who had dedicated his life to helping children in need. He was clearly depressed. He turned to drugs. As we later found out, he needed to be medicated to even sleep. I can't imagine what that had to have been like..

That was the only time anyone ever accused Jackson of wrongdoing... until 11 years later in 2005, but this time it was CLEARLY bullshit and a clear attempt at extortion. Anyone following that trial was aware of how ridiculous the claims were. I'll summarize. It was right after the huge documentary "Living with Michael Jackson" that Martin Bashir did.

Jackson was all over the news for the "baby dangling" incident. In the documentary, it showed that Jackson took in a young cancer patient, his mother and sister and was paying for the boy's treatment (last I heard, he's now cancer-free). He was close with the boy and the family. It made the news, because of the scene where Jackson says, "What's wrong with sharing a bed with someone you love?" in reference to the young boy. The public took it (or twisted it) to be a sexual thing... Jackson intended it as an innocent remark... hanging out late playing video games on a massive bed and someone passes out. Inappropriate? Maybe. Molestation? No.

2/?
>>
Anyways... the mother of the boy had been in and out of mental institutions and had attempted to con money from celebrities in the past (the reason for Jay Leno and George Lopez being at the trial). She also claimed her family had been "sexually fondled" by JC Penny security after her punk kids shoplifted... she settled out of court for $152k. So anyhow, the Bashir documentary was a shitshow, people like Gloria Allred were petitioning to have Jackson's kids taken away... and Jackson's handlers told him to distance himself from the young boy and the family... so he cut them off. It was only after that, that the woman and the boy accused Jackson of misconduct. The funny part was, they literally claimed the molestation started AFTER the documentary aired. As if Jackson hung out with the kid, let them live at Neverland, passed out playing videogames, filmed a documentary admitting that it was innocent... and then when the entire world started looking at the relationship with a magnifying glass and wanted to take away Jackson's kids (and apparently the family had already been interviewed by police)... THAT's when Jackson decided to start molesting the kid. Come on... Whole thing was a crock of shit. The woman also claimed they were held hostage at Neverland... to which they pulled up the creditcard receipts showing all the shopping sprees she was doing with Jackson's money during the "kidnapping". At one point they point out, "How could you be kidnapped if you were shopping at Nordstroms, Tiffanys... here's a receipt for a body wax". The woman snapped back , "IT WASN'T A BODY WAX!!! IT WAS A LEG WAX!! HE'S LYING TO YOU!!!" .... Total shitshow. Read up on it. It's was fucked. You can read most of this on wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Michael_Jackson

3/?
>>
turns out that the downside for sealing a pact with the devil is that you start actually raping people instead of just secretly thinking about it when you go to sleep
>>
That 2005 Trial doesn't happen without the 1993 situation. It was the same DA (Tom Sneddon) who tried to get Jackson in 1993 that was pushing for the 2005 thing. It was only mildly plausible, because of the 1993 thing. They tried to find other boys to step forward (out of the thousands who Jackson had been in contact with over the years) and nobody stepped forward. They had a former body guard (who had sold his story to National Enquirer and had previously been arrested for armed robbery) claim he saw Jackson blowing Macauley Culkin in a shower... they brought Culkin up there to respond and he's like, "WUT?" ... As one journalist put it:

>"the trial featured perhaps the most compromised collection of prosecution witnesses ever assembled in an American criminal case...the chief drama of the trial quickly turned into a race to see if the DA could manage to put all of his witnesses on the stand without getting any of them removed from the courthouse in manacles.""

Nobody following that trial was surprised by the outcome.

It's some sad stuff, man. Despite this, the perception stuck. People continued to hate him and paint him as a monster. People continued to take the rumors and tabloid gossip as truth... and I think ultimately it killed him.

4/4
>>
File: 1429772007105.png (6 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
1429772007105.png
6 KB, 265x190
>>62970916
>>62970941
>>62970973
>>62970984
>plebbit
stobbed reading's theres :D
>>
>>62968752
What did Isaac Brock do?
>>
>>62968984
tfw no black gf
>>
>>62970984
I think the members of the public who immediately decided he was a saint again after his death are/were just as awful as the people who believed everything about the molestation charges.
>>
File: 1455855965942.jpg (160 KB, 700x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455855965942.jpg
160 KB, 700x1280
>>
>>62971257

is she the same?
>>
>>62968752
who is this chocolate skinned goddess?
>>
God damn I fucking love black women.
>>
>>62970916
lucky MJ: once he got whiter, suddenly he's "framed", and "innocent"...
I doubt people would still forgive him if he had a more Black skin complexion.

Quite fascinating indeed.
>>
>>62972188
MJ was reclaimed culturally by black people basically the moment he died.
>>
>>62970806
except we do know it's true that girl apparently fucked bowie, iggy pop and had a~5yr thing with jimmy page

only for some reason people only give shit to bowie about it
>>
>>62972188
>"MJ gone! our nigga dead!"
>>62972214
this desu senpai

blacks will claim anybody even if they're not black (i.e. Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods)
>>
>>62972287
Tiger Woods is half black
>>
>>62972287
>Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton is just alpha as fuck. That's why black people like him.
>>
>>62971257
Almost as black as her own shadow
>>
>>62972366
yeah but when he won the Stanley Cup he was all like "yeah I'm proud to be the first thai person to win the world series" then all the black people got mad at him

clearly he considers himself thai before black
>>
time to fap
>>
>>62968752
I wanna suck those nigger tits
>>
>>62969216
Adolf Hitler
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.