[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best album of the year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1035x1035.jpg (158 KB, 1035x1035) Image search: [Google]
1035x1035.jpg
158 KB, 1035x1035
Best album of the year?
>>
>metal
>best

How about no ?
>>
>>62941210
back to pitchfork kid, you clearly can't understand the album's profound concept
>>
Technical music = My technical brain and basically you're all fucking stupid
>>
>>62941210
agreed

I will never give aoty to metal
>>
>>62941210
>>62941264
If you weren't so quick to label and judge music like a true plebian, you would realise that Dream Theater is more progressive than metal.
>>
>meal
>>
>>62941194
at that msrp?

not bloody likely
>>
>>62941301
My MSRP is the cost of a Spotify subscription which is equal to all other albums on that program.

Actually buying albums is outdated, and altough I can see why people would still do it (I still do it), services like Spotify and iTunes are excessively more relevant than album sales. Hence the increased album price to compensate.
>>
WHAT THE UFCK

THIS IS LITERALLY CUNT MCNIGGER PISS NIGGERSHIT FOR 300 POUND AUTISTIC SHREW DICK SUCKING FACEBOOK WHINING FEDORA TIPPING DOOR OPENER LE AETHIEST FAGGOTS

WHY THE FUCK DID I SKULL RAPE MYSELF BY LISTENING TO THIS

WHY THE FUCK DOES METAL EVEN FUCKING EXIST

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE THINK THEY'RE SUPERIOR FOR LISTENING TO THIS. GO DRINK NIGGERCUM AND HANG YOURSELF WITH A 20 INCH HORSE COCK FUCKING FUCKAS WHSHWGDHSd/gGVF&@\hah/{hU&h\□\\_GGFFV;u&■\■hUUHhYG\OWJE SBWJWSssdfgvgvASS
>>
>>62941327
>Hence the increased album price to compensate.
well its a double disc cd clocking in at 2 hours but thats still too much investment. Although good point I should be taking more advantage of the free spotify web player
>>
>>62941337
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>62941337
rude
>>
>>62941210
>>62941264
Fucking plebs
>>
>>62941210
>>62941264
I like to think I'm not close minded and pretentious (but I am), but this rings true as fuck to me.
>>
>>62941352
>1337
>>
>>62941210
>>62941264
Found the /kpg/ posters
>>
File: petrucci.jpg (45 KB, 850x553) Image search: [Google]
petrucci.jpg
45 KB, 850x553
reminder
>>
How many similarities does this share with the new Megadeth?

nb4 they both suck
>>
>>62941194
actually the 2 minute mark of this first song is cool as shit
>>
This album is pretty much a more elaborate "2112", which was great. True prog.
>>
>>62941388
>1/4
>1/8
Reminder that no one actually uses these time signatures because they're basically useless
>>
>>62941388
why is petrucci so ripped up
>>
This is AOTY
>>
>>62941434
he works out
>>
>>62941409
a savior in the square is good as fuck
>>
>>62941194
Album is pretty bad but I like the cover art, pretty futuristic
>>
>>62942085
this must be bait, the cover art is fucking terrible
>>
The new Yndi Halda is fucking goat.
>>
My Personal favourite from this year (So far)
>>
It's ok guys. The new nails album will drop this April and destroy everything, so don't even bother talking about aoty before then
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.