[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Here's the objectively correct ranking you fucking retards.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1448957824906.gif (1023 KB, 488x370) Image search: [Google]
1448957824906.gif
1023 KB, 488x370
>Here's the objectively correct ranking you fucking retards.

Centipede Hz > Painting With > MPP > SJ > Sung Tongs > Feels > Spirit > ODDSAC > Campfire Songs > HCTI > Hollinndagain > Danse
>>
Haven't listened to everything but
Feels=fall be kind>sj>painting with>Mpp>sung tongs

Rest I haven't liked a lot, and definitely everything I've listed is amazing
>>
Here Comes the Indian > MPP > Feels > everything else
>>
>>62932625
Kinda sorta this but I wouldn't seperate feels from everything else
>>
>>62932425
Forgot to put chz on the bottom, but I still like it a bit. Far difference between sung tongs in rating tho
>>
strawberry jam > spirit they're gone spirit they've vanished > painting with > feels > merriweather post pavillion > sung tongs > here comes the indian > centipede hz > hollindagain > campfire songs > danse manatee

(just me opinion)
>>
Feels>SJ>MPP>Sung Tongs>Spirit>Campfire Songs>ODDSAC>Painting With

I really dont understand this love for painting with, is it just because its new?
>>
MPP > SJ > Spirit > Feels > PW > Sung Tongs > Campfire Songs > HCTI > CHz > Danse

Haven't gotten around to any EPs except for Prospect Hummer and Fall Be Kind, but I dunno where I'd even fit those in.
>>
>>62933534
I don't get it either, I found the majority of the album to be boring really. I think Florida burned the sound out for being the first track.
>>
>>62933605
EPs should have their own rating.

also

Person Pitch>>>>>>>
>>
Centipede Hz > Feels > MPP > Painting With > Sung Tongs > SJ > HCTI > STGSTV > Danse > Hollinndagain > Campfire Songs
>>
OP Here

PBVSGR = Tomboy > Person Pitch > YP > S/t
>>
Down There > Person Pitch > Slasher Flicks > Tomboy > Pullhair Rubeye > PBVSGR > Young Prayer
>>
>>62932045
>>62933874

Are these supposed to be from worst to best
>>
>>62934022
doesn't know how > and < arrows work
>>
>>62933534
Me neither
Its definitely better than CHZ and a step into the right direction but it can't compare to the rest
>>
File: 1453762343008.jpg (19 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
1453762343008.jpg
19 KB, 300x294
>>62933975
Wow, you have really horrible opinions!

PBVSGR = Tomboy > Slasher Flicks > Person Pitch > Down There > Young Prayer > Pullhair Rubeye
>>
Am I a pleb if Feels is my favourite one? Finished listening to all their albums this week and Feels has really struck me.
>>
>>62934037
I consider myself a naturalist in epistemology, in the sense that I believe that when confronted with new evidence our entire network of belief is being compared, not only a proposition defined by the researcher. Thus if the empirical evidence contradicts our theoretical worldview we should revise the theoretical points we have less confidence with and keep the ones we are confident. Imagine taking leaves out of a tree and not cutting the trunk.
That only to say I find that my understanding of ">" and "<" or that math itself is wrong more likely than the proposition "there are people who genuinely consider CHZ the best AnCo album"
>>
>>62934184
nah man AnCo's Big 4 Albums are all classics despite what anyone here will tell you
>>
>>62934246
>I consider myself a naturalist in epistemology
stopped right there
>>
>>62934246
Or to put in the jargon I used, I have more confidence that CHZ is a shit album than I have in math
>>
>>62934335
>>62934246
this honestly makes you seem less credible
>>
>>62934361
I know
Everybody knows naturalism is fedora-tier
>>
>>62934022
No
>>
>>62934727
You have shit taste then
>>
>>62934784
"No"
>>
STGSTV > HTCI > ST > DM > CS > Feels > MPP > SJ > PW > CHz

poptimists need to leave /mu/
>>
>>62933484
HOLY SHIT, exactly the same m8.
>>
I've been listening to AnCo nonstop the past week. Strawberry Jam, Feels, and Fall Be Kind are my favorite but i've only listened to STGSTV twice and i haven't heard Here Comes the Indian or Centipede Hz yet. I think STGSTV might become my favorite once i listen to it more.

Are there any specific songs off Centipede Hz or Here Comes the Indian i should listen to when im tripping for the first time in a few days? I already have some favorites i plan on listening to but i want to try something that i haven't heard before too.
>>
>>62935265
btw the only thing i've heard from Panda Bear is Person Pitch which i loved.
>>
Spirit > Danse > Sung > Indian > Feels > Merriweather > Strawberry > ODDSAC > Painting > Chz

Bonus: Water Curses > People > FBK
>>
PW >rest
>>
Painting with is their worst album. It makes me so sad. They've just stopped experimenting. And no, cartoon kids music is not experimental, neither is hocketing
>>
>>62935265
CHZ song you should listen to:
>Rosie Oh,
>Apple Sauce
>New Town Burnout
>Monkey Riches
>Mercury Man
>Anamita
>>
>>62934081
Nope. He had everything right. I would put Pullhair Rubeye last though and put Young Prayer in its place.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.