[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHo is your favorite TIDAL artist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
WHo is your favorite TIDAL artist?
>>
>>62924377
>yfw rihanna is the tallest one there
>>
>>62924442
do you see deadmau5's ears? he's clearly the tallest
>>
>jay z is 6'2
>kanye is 5'8
>kanye looks 5'11 in the pic
how
>>
>>62924518
tippy toes
>>
>>62924518
rick owens
>>
>>62924377
All shit and mediocre artists.
>>
>>62924518
Nah he looks 5'8
>>
who's on the left
>>
>>62924948
drake
>>
>>62924474
go to bed joel
>>
>>62924474
Daily reminder that dradmau5 moderates something awful
>>
>>62925169
really?
thats kinda cool
>>
>>62924948
usher
>>
>>62925169
Who gives a fuck about something awful

>Paying to shitpost
come on
>>
>>62925257
No one, that's the point

Dead
Gay
Forum

(moderated by a multimillionaire DJ)
>>
>>62924377
Jay looks exhausted in this pic.

Only one white artist, and she's basically retired. Weird.
>>
>>62924948
me on the left
>>
>>62925257
imagine not getting someone to gift you an account

its pretty amazing once you get in, probably the best forum I've been to. I would not have paid my own money to get in though.
>>
File: Crying-Cat.png (50 KB, 675x547) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Cat.png
50 KB, 675x547
>tfw Madonna will never make goth music
>>
>>62924377
What a sad bunch of fucks
>>
>>62925297
And deadmau5?
>>
>>62925314
Unless they allow pre-2008 mom less content it ain't worth the money
>>
I don't see any artists in that image.
>>
>>62925314
do they allow loli?
>>
>>62925352
he's a mouse
>>
>>62925352
I think he's Asian.
>>
>>62925373
>now that's what I call edgy.jpeg
>>
>>62924377
Aphex Twin
>>
>>62924377
Mickey Mouse xD
>>
All shit and mediocre excuses of artists.

All shit albums I hope they slit their throats while I laugh hysterically from their annoying shit music while all the butthurt fans cry like a little bitch. Music today sucks ass, full of fucking dumb noise you idiots listen to. Rap is just a fake excuse for babble onto a mic with a dumb beat. The music back then was waaaaaay better and takes more talent than this stupid modern music.

All those people in that picture are untalented wastes of oxygen I hope they kill themselves along with today's music so that the world will get better and be in harmony, and we might be able to listen to ACTUAL TALENTED MUSICIANS.

What a bunch of talentless hacks, I wonder why they got so successful with their "music" that even a toddler can do better at. What a dissapointment to their families. If you like any of their music, reconsider your existence please, and listen to the ACTUAL MUSIC of the past like Rock, Jazz and Classical Music, where it takes actual intellect to make.
>>
>>62926046
Take your meds le wrong generation manchild
>>
>>62926186
There's even SCIENTIFIC PROOF that today's music sucks, and even people are believing the truth that compared to older music, today's music is absolute brainwashing garbage like most of the music all you deluding idiots listen to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmW11MhwHmU
Even the people at the comments section can think better than you guys do. Modern music sucks-and it isn't subjective-ITS OBJECTIVE. Keep crying and grow some balls and learn the fact your music makes you dumber by the minute. Grow up.
>>
>>62926483
So keep listening to your shitty "rapping" and other untalented pieces of shit you listen to that was post-1999 and I hope that you will get left out on the intellectual, talented music of Metal, Classical Music, Jazz, Rock, and many other shit that can fly your stupid tastes out of the water like trash like it's meant to be.
>>
>>62925169
SA is pretty funny though FYAD is hilarious but that irony shit is making me lose it
>>
>>62924377
>ursher baby only one smiling
What the shite?
>>
>>62926558
I hope you slit your wrists while we laugh at your shit taste, and keep listening to so-called "artists" of today's music. Keep listening to your Sufcuck Stevens, Kanye Kardashian, Daft Cunt, and all those untalented excuses of a musician. Grow up and listen to REAL MUSIC.
>>
>>62926677
>implying a person having an emotional breakdown on a Chinese cartoon image board isn't far more likely to commit suicide than shit posters.

Objective fact you fool.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.