[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Now if I fucked this model >and she just bleached her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Kanye west.png (820 KB, 807x806) Image search: [Google]
Kanye west.png
820 KB, 807x806
>Now if I fucked this model
>and she just bleached her asshole
>and I get bleach on my T-shirt
>Imma feel like an asshole
What did he mean by this?
>>
Because he ruined a perfectly good T-shirt getting bleach on it you fucking retard
>>
>>62913745
he should feel like an asshole for ruining a solid track with these lines
>>
>>62913745
it was a metaphore for we wuz kangs n sheitz
>>
why would the model not wash up after getting her asshole bleached and risk getting kanye's shirt dirty

what a bitch
>>
kanye has man boobs lol that's why he kept his shirt on
>>
>>62913745
The model is the USA
the bleach is the American Spirit
he gets infected with the american spirit
he becomes an asshole
>>
>>62913792
/thread
>>
Holy shit threads about this fucking verse are so fucking annoying. By the formal definition of 'rhyme' (matching the last few sounds), yes, a word rhymes with it self. It is usually seen as lack of originality but when the same word holds 2 different meanings for each line it's nothing bad. Black Sabbath did it, Johnny Cash did it, even Cohen, whose lyrics are associated to poetry, did it. And now that Kanye did it, only NOW you complain about it, because he is "Yeezy", "The biggest rockstar" or whatever. Fuck you /mu/
>>
>>62913801
Yo! Dis nigga here gets it. Knowahimsayin? We wuz KANGS!
>>
>>62913957
Eat a snickers
>>
Kanye seems like the kind of guy you would fuck only for his dick and do it in one of those positions where you can't see his autistic face
>>
>>62913957
people don't like it because it's shit.
>>
the song was so good until kanye said this
>>
File: 84108-pooh_bear.jpg (23 KB, 364x450) Image search: [Google]
84108-pooh_bear.jpg
23 KB, 364x450
What he meant is that he fucks while dressed like this.
>>
File: fukin' rediickuhlus.gif (63 KB, 825x727) Image search: [Google]
fukin' rediickuhlus.gif
63 KB, 825x727
>>62913957
I think it's hilarious that this guy thinks people are making fun of the rhyme scheme. That's not the issue being discussed, friend.
>>
>>62913957
fukken saved
>>
Does no one realize the double meaning that'd if an asshole has bleach on it and he has bleach on himself he'll FEEL LIKE an asshole
>>
>>62913957
>By the formal definition of 'rhyme' (matching the last few sounds),

not necessarily the end of a sentence. she -> bleached -> t-shirt -> feel
>>
>>62916591
>bleach
>used to whiten things
>whitens himself
>feels like an asshole
>white people are assholes

hes ridiculing the whole racial structure of our society with this line
>>
>>62916856
you're looking at it wrong you fucking idiot. in this scenario the bleach goes on an asshole. if kanye gets bleach on his t shirt from the model's asshole, he will feel like one because the bleach goes on an asshole. if it goes on him, he will feel like it.
>>
>>62913957
then why doesn't it give you the rhyme 'feeling'?
>>
>>62913827
best joke itt
>>
>>62913957
get the fuck off /mu/ kanye
>>
>Now if I fucked this model
If I cheat on kim
>and she just bleached her asshole
The model is probably high class
>and I get bleach on my T-shirt
Kim probably going to see an asshole shaped stain
>Imma feel like an asshole
Kim is going to find out, and they will probably fight.
>>
This lyric is 2deep4me

He is fucking her doggy style
>>
do women bleach their assholes with actual bleach? like clorox?
>>
>>62916591
>>62916856
>>62917118
>this whole discussion
lmao
>>
>>62913792
I think I'm like the only person not bothered by it. It's real stupid but for some reason it's just funny to me that he would include that line on such a good song
>>
File: 1452294143098.jpg (294 KB, 1240x800) Image search: [Google]
1452294143098.jpg
294 KB, 1240x800
>>62918497
holy actual shit
>>
This verse changed how I view music and inspired me to bleach my asshole, thank you kanye
>>
>>62913745
>and i get COKE on my t-shirt
>>
>>62913957
People aren't making fun of it because the word rhymes with itself
It's because the line is fucking stupid
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.