[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /mu/, I need to move to another site for music discussion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Alright /mu/, I need to move to another site for music discussion. The taste here is complete trash. Where else can I go?
>>
RYM but they are trash in a different way
>>
You can go the fuck back to /re/ddit!
>>
Start your own site
>>
If we knew a better site we wouldn't be here faggot
>>
www.theneedledrop.com/forum
or
>>62911192
>>
I wish mu was a bit more like ic but oh well
>>
RYM, What.CD forums, TND forums, or start up your own site I guess.

Honestly going on a variety of other forums isnt a bad idea even if they all have negatives.

You get a well rounded grasp on what new music is coming out, and no place is perfect.

Most places at least aren't as negative and autistic as /mu/.
>>
>>62911131
honestly taste here sucks but at least it isn't a shitty forum.

at least taste here is somewhat fringe
>>
Reddit
>>
>>62911131
hey anthano
>>
>>62911131
Sputnik music
>>
>>62911753
They have a lot of dumb fanboys, but it's better than rym
>>
I usually go to the local Subway restaraunt and ask the customers if they listen to Swans
>>
>>62911850

>They have a lot of dumb fanboys
>>
>>62912021
Thank you for your contribution
>>
>>62911850

>but it's better than rym
>>
/r/hiphopheads
>>
File: hehehh.jpg (68 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hehehh.jpg
68 KB, 480x270
>>62911921
made me kek
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/AlbumDiscussions/
>>
serious question
why people like to watch his reviews, he literally just name the songs and use some abstracts words (?) for 4-20 min.
like whats the fucking POInt on watching those reviews?????
>>
>>62912328
it makes /mu/ feel cultured or knowledgable or whatever when it comes to music, when in reality it's just pretentious garbage desu
>>
>>62912328
Its entertaining to me
>>
kanyetothe.com/forum

take your friends with you
>>
>>62912328
It's called "journalism".
You have to sound like you and you only know everything there is to know about music.
>>
>tfw I love the layout of 4chan and the anonymity and the ability to reply to multiple people at once but i hate the users

only reason i stay here is because of the functionality of this shit hole. and the neverending scrolling fuck pages, fuck not being able to reply to multiple people, fuck usernames, fuck emojis.
>>
>>62913413
if you dont mind extreme slowness, try 8ch
>>
Soulseek chat
>>
>>62914480
>implying people actually chat in soulseek chatrooms
>>
>>62911519
>fringe
>look at me, I listen to stuff other people don't and force myself to like it, I am a special snowflake, am I cool yet?
Fuck off
>>
File: 1444319364532.gif (1 MB, 256x172) Image search: [Google]
1444319364532.gif
1 MB, 256x172
>>62911367
>he doesn't know
wew lad
>>
/r/music
>>
File: Mate.feed.kill.repeat-cover.jpg (77 KB, 715x715) Image search: [Google]
Mate.feed.kill.repeat-cover.jpg
77 KB, 715x715
metal archives, post this album
>>
>>62916614
>lefunnybanana.jpg
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.