[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HAVE FOUND THE NEW VIPER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: Ejx68jl.png (117 KB, 212x212) Image search: [Google]
Ejx68jl.png
117 KB, 212x212
https://open.spotify.com/album/1NqXVoy2ollla9C6oUtViq

What in the fuck, just is this guy?
>>
>>62908310
the first song is alright.

I don't see the comparison. Viper is extremely prolific and bizarre. I'll wait for more to come on.
>>
>>62908328
No just dig deeper, like listen Be One With God. It's perfectly lo-fi. How is this not weird?
>>
>>62908406
Ok, its gotten really weird.

The first song on that wasn't weird. But nothing else is like this.

Also lol at some of the song titles.
>>
This is weird, but I actually kinda like it. Interesting find.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAy8hcY3Eoo

WTF is this? This is like the schizophrenic ramblings of a mad man.
>>
>>62908518
This really all reminds me of Daniel Johnston
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNNYYv0Fjmc

Oh my god, his YouTube is a fucking gold mine.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK0CmtrbD6s

It gets weirder and weirder.
>>
>>62908310
I doubted you at first, but you're on to something here.
>>
>>62908671

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5PCmMSU69c

Here's like a 2 hour video of him just talking about different Jerry's....
>>
File: idontgotosleeptodream.gif (2 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
idontgotosleeptodream.gif
2 MB, 280x210
>>62908518
that is some trippy camera work
>>
Holy shit!! Screencap this post because this will probably get deleted.

I'm convinced there's some movie, TV show, novel or video game - most likely a movie or show - that's dealing with the subject of Soundcloud producers and "outsider musicians". They're slowly introducing these various "weird" music artists and shilling them on /mu/ by saying "oh man look how weird this guy is", and they'll probably have something to do with the plot. This is always how ARGs start - introduction of supplementary material onto the internet in a "real life" context.

/x/ discovered this group called KFC Murder Chicks that seems to tie into some sort of ARG related to Universal Pictures with a sci-fi theme, but when they went poking around it turned out that they had stumbled onto the ARG while it was in the process of being set up. /x/ mods were issued a C&D (probably Universal and/or the marketing firm) and told to delete any discussion about the ARG.

I'm certain this dude ties into the mythos they're building, it fits the criteria 100%. I'm not sure how to feel about this, but it's all so elaborate it's hard not to get excited. It feels like I'm a part of meme history, like I'm getting in on the ground floor.
>>
>>62908826
youtube auto stabilizer.
>>
>>62908885
I can verify how I found him if you feel doubtful. I looked up Jeremiah Money (Looking for the song Jeremiah Jae - Money) and had the search results for it on shuffle. It fell upon this guy. I promise I'm not some ARG. Idk of how else to verify but there it is. I mainly wanna know if we can dig up anything about him.
>>
>>62909078
probably not it was hard enough to get shit on viper.
>>
>>62909078
Don't worry bro, I don't doubt that you found him organically. I just mean, there's a pattern to this stuff.

Shit, if anything this thread might get DCMA'd because you found this dude's Spotify page too early. I don't know.
>>
>>62908885
KFC Murder Chicks isnt all that weird though
>>
>>62909247
Movie-weird. You have weird-weird (this guy) and movie-weird. Think of that movie Frank, none of the music they made was strange at all or else it would've been too distracting.
>>
>>62909276
So what's the point of shilling these artists if only a couple hundred people are going to listen to them?

Why would they waste their time?
>>
https://imgur.com/a/wGTMO
Here's a compilation of some stuff
I found searching.

Amazon page for some reason, he's selling his books and albums. Don't think 4chan will let me post it but you can find it easy enough.
>>
>>62909318
Because it's leading up to a movie. Did you miss that part? The Blair Witch Project wasn't just some proto-creepypasta about disappearing kids, they had a movie to back it up. Same thing with Cloverfield (the first one), A.I., Halo 2, all those famous ARGs.

Music is relatively cheap to make too, so that's a great ingredient for any big marketing ARG. People will talk about it well after the movie's gone to Blu-Ray or Netflix, which in turn will get more people to buy/watch it.
>>
Yeah he's got like two channels. An Amazon page. A Facebook page. A CMT bio. A CDbaby page. A documentary about global warming or something...
>>
>>62909588
Op here
And yet I somehow don't believe you. Unless you have proof. Or you're just plugging your shit music.
>>
>>62909738
it's another /mu/ meme don't be naive anon
>>
>>62909815
Lol nah, I'm honestly trying to get answers here. I don't believe this faggot. Just annoyed he would try to get off topic with his garbage music.
>>
>>62908310
>implying smile brighter isnt his masterpiece
>>
>>62909783
Which is why you admitted all this while posting a link to your SoundCloud using a trip....
>>
>>62909896
Op here. What would that entail? What would be the end goal with this. I honestly just think the dude is mental.
>>
>>62909915
And he fucking deleted his post. Hooray, too much of a bitch to leave it up
>>
>>62910026
or did he delete his post..........

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sp00py :o
>>
File: run.gif (20 KB, 388x300) Image search: [Google]
run.gif
20 KB, 388x300
>>62908885
>mfw anon will have some men in black knocking on his door
>>
>>62909905
We all know Seven is the best track senpai

>>62910069
The conspiracy continues. Nah but the dude is interesting. These are apparently personas in this fake world. So these albums are his personas but like why 5 albums, two YouTube channels, multiple "films" that supposedly exist, and countless books written. And no one fucking knows who he is. Fake band pages, but like why? I doubt this can only be for himself. From his Facebook he also seems like a conspiracy nut.
>>
>>62910120
Nothing that a couple of underpaid writer interns couldn't churn out in a few days for the studio to slow-release on the internet. It's not exactly like this is super-polished shit.
>>
File: the man.jpg (69 KB, 497x273) Image search: [Google]
the man.jpg
69 KB, 497x273
I don't get the conspiracy >>62908885 is trying to push
>>
>>62908885

I don't even know what an ARG is.
>>
Theory: The movie is going to be a Netflix documentary about industry plants (like Milli Vanilla, etc.).

In the end, they encourage the viewer to decide for themselves which artists in the film were even real, and the fictional ones will be the ones whose personas they've been crafting on 4chan secretly during production.

>>62910259
It's something that
Any
Retard can
Google.

Hence, ARG.
>>
>>62910287
Ala Mr. Brainwash from Exit Through the Gift Shop?

I wonder what /x/ could do.
>>
File: the athletic sports band.jpg (225 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the athletic sports band.jpg
225 KB, 1920x1080
I think it's actually this guy
>>
>>62908885
Some people are just weird this isn't some conspiracy mulder
>>
>>62910306
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>6291039
OP yo
I mean that's what I'm leaning towards. I mean, he's just fascinating. The music is OK at times, to god awful trash at worst. Doubt there's a conspiracy, just an outsider with his own world. He might be sick, he might not. Just wanna share this gem with you.
>>
smile brighter is lit
>>
>>62910120
>I doubt this can only be for himself.
I don't think so. Me and my brother are always looking for shit like this and sharing it with each other, the fact is, there are just a lot of weirdos out there who self-produce mountains of strange, shitty content for literally no reason. These aren't really funny or interesting like this guy is, but it's same thing basically:

https://www.youtube.com/user/edenocp
https://www.youtube.com/user/luzzerylavender
>>
>>62908885
Give us some links senpai.
>>
/mu/ hears about leftfield music for the first time the thread
>>
>>62911358
This is the dumbest post I've ever read.
>>
>>62911365
No youre just retard
>>
I've been reading way too much into this shit and can't tell what's up with this guy. The Amazon bio comes off as insane, and mentions he was abused by an "ex step-father". He constantly mentions his elementary school, which was formerly a high school as well. Then there are weird comments from what are supposed to be family members on his youtube videos, and potentially a brother as a pastor in some cultish church. Combined with his beliefs in faith and God mixed with a disturbing passion for sex and lust makes this way too weird.

Anyways, the music is shit.
>>
>>62911722
Op here, that was basically what drew me in lol.
>>
>>62911834
This shit would probably be better off posted over /x/ than here. Though it would be immediately dismissed as just another lunatic on the internet. That and his stuff spans nearly a decade ago, reducing the chance of some grand conspiracy. I just need some sleep most likely.

Pic related, from the schools Facebook page.
>>
>>62912287
Disregard me I'm a faggot who didn't bother to check /x/. Bumped over there for interest.
>>
>>62912287
>>62912355
Op yo. Wtf that's way more stuff than I found by doing a cursory search for his name. And yeah that was me who made the /x/ thread. What a weird fucking dude. I've mainly been listening to his music. It's just fucking insane. Not even just like a bad song or anything. Just awful AND weird.
>>
>>62912388
This guy is definitely fucked in the head. I would prefer to be told this was some elaborate ruse for an ARG rather than the disgusting truth of staring into the life of an actively disturbed individual.

Viper was at least a funny dank meme. There's nothing funny about this guy, besides how shit the music is. I wish I gave enough of a fuck to read one of the dozens of "books" he has written to see what he smashes into his keyboard.
>>
>>62912449
When you stare into the abyss. The abyss stares back.
>>
I may have something better. I know this guy irl. He thinks he's really good. Said he's gonna go to a Tech N9ne concert and slip him a mixtape and become a millionaire. Full delusion mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRFsGm73HD0
>>
>>62914497
Same guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1pcOPhAXl8
>>
>>62912287
well yeah that was posted on Halloween so it isn't that creepy
>>
File: Untitled.png (201 KB, 1214x918) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
201 KB, 1214x918
welp /mu/, this guy is fucked up. Check this book he has written. Oh and he has 61 other books, just like this
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.