[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel genuinely bad for him >album decrease
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9
Does anyone else feel genuinely bad for him
>album decrease in quality each release
>53 million in personal debt
>500,000 pirated TLOP
>TLOP in general got very mixed reviews

Hang in there Kanye! #TeamYeezy
>>
um.....no
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4208
KANYE WEST IS NOT IN FUCKING DEBT YOU FUCKING AUTISTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
No buy if it ain't on Spotify.
>>
>>62618134
He said so on his twitter
>>
>>62618157
The guy makes insane amounts of money per show, let alone his clothing line and merch.
He probably spent 53 and didnt get a return. Fucker is obviously tear-draining, he just bought two cars worth 500k like a week ago... Personal debt my ass
>>
#Cut4Yeezy
>>
>>62618157
He also said Bill Cosby is innocent
>>
>>62618134
Ngl I eat my kiwis like this too.
Also I eat my oranges like apples.
>>
>>62618209
>let alone his clothing line and merch
that's what cost him actually.
Plus, it's pretty emasculating for an egomaniac for him to admit that he's 53 m in debt
>>
>>62618223
Well he is innocent.
Until proven guilty, that is.
>>
>>62618107

he's a dick.

what he said about taylor in his strong is 10/10 asshole level.

he deserves all the negative shit coming to him
>>
>>62618248
Admitting you fucked up or that you need help isn't weak.
Tf is wrong with y'all.
>>
>>62618223

can anyone come up with one legitimate story against cosby
>>
>>62618209
All of that is meaningless. Do you even know the legal definition of what 'debt' is?

I could have a billion dollars and be in debt if I owe $1 to my 6 year old niece. So first off yes, he still has a FUCK LOAD OF MONEY. No one in their right mind is claiming that he's broken or going bankrupt. He just owes a lot of money, supposedly. To whom or to what we don't know.
>>
>>62618107
He's ignorant, racist, and sexist. I don't think anyone would feel bad.
>>
>>62618278
But that's the point, he isn't admitting he's wrong, he literally thinks the fashion industry fucked him over because he's straight.
He's a delusional chubby manlet who sold his soul for a big ass and a vogue cover
>>
>>62618248
Adidas pays him 5 million a year actually, plus he gets royalties, something he didnt get from nike. His merch is also frequently sold out. Booking Ye for a show also runs you around 500k, at least 200k goes to him. Don't fall for all this crying.
>>
File: IMG_5069.gif (2 MB, 275x248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5069.gif
2 MB, 275x248
>>62618332
>This bait
>>
>>62618232
gross
>>
>>62618315
>So first off yes, he still has a FUCK LOAD OF MONEY
He has 100 mil.
He's literally going to half his net-worth.
That's going to JUST things up
>>
>>62618370
>muh 50 million

I feel so bad for him, he can only afford two hollywood hill mansions now instead of one :(.
>>
>>62618370
Are you implying debts must be paid off instantly?

He isnt really in debt for 53 million, thats fucking absurd. For that to be true, Kanye would've had to spend over $153 million that he didn't have
>>
>>62618369
Sorry.
>>
>>62618432
>implying his gold digger whore of a wife is going to be satisfied
If he was single it wouldn't be a problem but Kim's demanding
>>
>>62618454
>what is interest
>>
>>62618341
>chubby
>kanye

he's probably more built than you anon
>>
>>62618464
Kim probably makes more than him. Music doesn't sell. T-Shows, Make-Up and Clothing lines do.
>>
>>62618518
Not that guy but Kanye has got a dad bod now.
I'm not implying that's a bad thing but yeah, his age is catching up to him.
>>
>>62618499
Something that we don't know about when pertaining to his supposed "debt".

The exact monetary worth of a celebrity is always a tricky thing to estimate, but the lowest number I've seen forKanye West's net worth is $145 million. (I've also seen itas high as $180 million, but let's stick with the lower number, to be fair.) And now let's look at what Kanye has done recently. We don't have numbers yet onThe Life of Pablo, because it was just released Feb. 14, but, as Kanye pointed out himself,Tidal is currently the number one app in the world, so people seem to be buying the album. He also just debutedYeezy Season 3, a fashion line that hassold well enough for him in the pastto expand to three seasons.
>>
hell be fine
>>
File: file.png (25 KB, 621x123) Image search: [Google]
file.png
25 KB, 621x123
>>62618523
>>
>>62618550
But who was plastic surgery?
>>
>>62618566
oh shit son
>>
>>62618551
>but, as Kanye pointed out himself,Tidal is currently the number one app in the world, so people seem to be buying the album
It's been pirated half a million times, that's gotta hurt him
>>
>>62618107

TLOP should get mixed reviews. It's completely unpolished and it sounds like he made all of these tracks in the last few weeks let alone the last 3 years he had. How long have Rob kardashian and blac chyna been dating? How long has it been since the Paris attacks? It all feels as rushed as Yeezus did but this is worse.
>>
File: f18579904.jpg (55 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
f18579904.jpg
55 KB, 576x576
I feel bad because at the end of the day he's a human being and he's obviously upset and having personal issues.

To see the media just make fun of somebody for being depressed and not okay is really terrible.

Especially considering if it was Taylor Swift or some other cunt, people would be lining up to save her. Meanwhile Yeezy is on the brink of a breakdown.

I'm not saying give the nigger a billion dollars, but give him some human decency.
>>
>>62618593
Half a million people that wouldn't have bought the album anyway. Potential money made isn't considered a loss because you can't accurately gauge potential.
>>
>>62618567
Literally what has that to do with my comment
>>
>>62618107
nope
>>
>>62618107

He's not in debt he's just memeing.

I bet you think martin jewrelli tried to buy the album too.
>>
>>62618638
She's not gonna be spending any of her money when she can find some other thirsty nigga and spend his money
>>
>>62618620
What Rhymefest said kind of scares me. I think he genuinely has a problem that needs working out. Maybe its worse than it already looks to everyone else?
>>
>>62618620
He's acted like a literal god all of these years and now he's finally biting the bullet, shits hilarious.
>>
>>62618620
Yeah but for half a decade now he's been acting like he's the most important person in the world and now it's satisfying to see reality bring his ass down
>>
Hey Kanye stans, I'm looking for a Kanye song that ends with Kanye crying with an auto tuned voice, I'm guessing it's from 808s and a heartbreak. Do you guys know what song it is or am I imagining all of this?
>>
>>62618107
>>album decrease in quality each release
pleb
>>
he either went completely insane or all of this bullshit is manufactured by his marketing. i dunno. both makes me enjoy his music less desu. and tlop was a mess. most of the individual tracks were good but the way they were arranged and some shitty "skits" ruined it for me.
>>
I just hate seeing normies trash on him without ever hearing any of his tracks besides Stronger and Gold digger.
>>
>>62618771
The song Runaway from MBDTF has autotuned sad humming.
>>
>>62618551
Literally everyone is doing the free trial to listen to thw kanye album, everyone will quit after that. Thats why its the no 1 app right now. also a shitton of people are refunding their money because they cant download it. Tidal is fucking itself royally. They
>>
>>62618620
toughen up faggot
>>
I assume if he was actually in debt he'd release the album regularly on all platforms. Obviously if he thinks that this album is the greatest one he's made, and if his debt was a large enough factor, the album would have been available everywhere.
>>
>>62618620
>released album that still has better reviews than most bands best album
>presented his 3. clothing line in MSG
>just got a healthy son
>healthy family

>omg hes so depressed muh muh muh muh i feel so sorry for him :'( i hope he gets better.

Dude_wiping_tears_with_bills.jpg
>>
>>62618620
>>62618699
>>62618723
>>62618728
I never really liked Kanye West, he always seemed like he had the biggest ego on the planet but the truth he is, he was close to his mother, as a NEET I understand that completely, without my mother, I dunno how I'd survive and like Kanye, I never had a father figure in life, I know it's not an excuse but it is a reason for him being so crazy and right now his ego has fallen, I think.
I see the real Kanye now on Twitter, the human being.
I'm not going to buy his album obviously, I don't even like rap music but I do feel bad for him.
>>
>>62618932
See, I'd feel bad for him if he didn't contribute to his mother's death
>The Los Angeles County coroner's office said in January 2008 that West had died of heart disease while suffering "multiple post-operative factors" after plastic surgery. She had undergone liposuction and breast reduction.
>plastic surgeon Andre Aboolian had refused to do the surgery because West had a health condition that placed her at risk for a heart attack.
>Aboolian referred her to an internist to investigate her cardiac issue
> She never met with the doctor recommended by Aboolian and had the procedures performed by a third doctor, Jan Adams.
>>
>>62618932
>but I do feel bad for him.
millenials are pathetic.

i think the CIA has laced the water supplies with oestrogen
>>
>>62619013
What does any of that have to do with Kanye?
He paid for her surgeries?
>>
>>62619067
Yeah.
I mean, he isn't 100% to blame, but he clearly thought that pleasing her was more important than her health
>>
>>62619067
Yes. I've read that he blames himself for his mothers death.
>>
>>62618107
Kanye makes his living of music and drama. He's probably laughing has ass of while sending those tweets.
>>
>>62618699
What dud rhymefest say?
>>
>>62619174
that he's mentally imbalanced and he needs psychological help
>>
>>62619211
What like full on schiz? Or bipolar...coz I think the bipolar is hella obvious and hardly needs mentioning.
>>
File: 1446382380387.jpg (910 KB, 2304x1379) Image search: [Google]
1446382380387.jpg
910 KB, 2304x1379
>>62619013
While I agree that there is another angle on that, nothing could make it more painful than being partially responsible for her death. That just makes it worse. He's sort of culpable, but he didn't pull a trigger on her. I think he doubled down on ego after that because he had to to run from that, to avoid having to cope with that fact, and I think he realizes that, among other things. That's what Kanye seems like to me.
>>
>>62619270
Bipolar most likely, judging by his tweets and random ass decisions about the album (Imma fix wolves)
>>
>>62619036
>millenials

I told you I don't even listen to his music but this whole thing is interesting to me, here is a guy who is clearly having some kind of breakdown but because he is famous, because he had the biggest ego on the planet somehow he's not
and the most interesting part is seeing society reaction, at least those paying attention that is, there's a lot to learn here if you look at it,
such as I guarantee a lot of the people "Hating" on him right now were once huge fans, I mean they must be following him on Twitter to see what he's currently tweeting, right?
You're with me, so these same people who only liked Kanye's ego and now seeing the human being, don't like him, what the fuck kind of fickle people are these.
Like I am saying, I feel bad because I've seen people have breakdowns before.
I don't think the Kardashians helped his mental health either but that is what it is, they were there for him when his mother died.
>>
>>62618931
>healthy family
>>
>TLOP in general got very mixed reviews
No it didn't. TLOP is an 83 on metacritic, which is about his average.
>>
>>62619476
>I feel bad because....blah blah blah

man up. seriously. you're a little bitch and you don't even realize it.

>breakdowns
nonesense word. it doesn't mean anything. psychiatric professionals don't even use the term with a straight face. you're out of your depth. go back to tumblr or /r9k/
>>
No. Maybe now reality will hit him and he'll realize he isn't special at all. I'm glad, actually.
>>
You know he could probably do something about TLoP being pirated if he'd actually sell it.
>>
>>62619611
if wasn't for the possibility of watching him have a meltdown of epic proportions, i wouldn't even register his name.
I just want to see him crash and burn.
>>
>>62619565
Man up is nonsensical to be honest. Can a woman man up? How can a man man up if he is already a man?
>>
>>62619671
Literally tumblr
>>
>>62619671
being a "man" is about more than having a cock and balls.

>problematising "gender"
this isn't tumblr you faggot
>>
>>62618107
link? so i can help him out.
>>
>>62619671
you were so clearly raised by a single mother that its not even funny
>>
>>62619722
Unless you're bill gates or something I doubt you could help him pay of the 53 million.
Plus, that money would be far better spent donated to some charity
>>
>>62619476
I get all that, but what makes you so sure that this isn't a publicity stunt? Think about it, the constant album modifications pre-release gave him a constant stream of press, his crazy filterless tweeting has been drawing a ton of attention, etc.

If you follow the reasoning of Kanye attention whoring like there's no tomorrow the events of the past few days make a lot of sense. Yes he may be unstable, but as you can hear on the album he's self aware, and he's using this self awareness to game everyone.
>>
File: mad max.jpg (59 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
mad max.jpg
59 KB, 504x720
>>62619719

>trying to fit into and measuring yourself by shitty social constructs
>giving a shit if someone problematises gender or not

This isn't Reddit you dumb shit
>>
>>62620420
>social constructs
gb2tumblr you liberal-arts studying faggot. enjoy your profitable career as a barista.

cuck
>>
>>62618252
He admitted to buying pills to drug women, nigga if that ain't guilty.....
>>
>>62620545
morality is a social construct. what was and wasn't acceptable during courtship rituals has changed and morphed over time. those "women" knew exactly what was going on and tacitly consented to it inline with the conventions of the time..... then they have the AUDACITY to retrospectively call it "rape"
>>
>>62618107
TLOP has an 83 on metacritic right now. That's almost unanimous praise.
>>
>>62620516
>All these buzzwords.
Wew lad.
>Barista
That reminds me of my 11th grade English teacher who was a barista but then got lung cancer. He's still alive but everyone was nice to him after they got the news.
>Cuck
>Everyone is a cuck but me that's why I'm obsessed with the term and the fetish.
>>
>>62618277
It'd been funny if it was true, but Kanye played no part in Taylors career (as evidenced by how better she is doing than he is)
>>
>>62620222
Yeah, I havn't listened to his album, like I said, I'm not a Kanye West fan, never listened his stuff before and won't now but I'm all judging my opinion on is his tweets and things people have told me about him like death of his mother and Kardashians being all kinds of weird resulting a really unstable person, his tweets just seem genuine to me, genuinely weird of course like that weird kid in school posting shit on Twitter and Facebook and being so brutally honest, people laugh at him.
Like I said, weather it's real or not, he's showing a different side to himself and so called fans are turning their backs on him, I understand any publicity is bad publicity but Kanye seems like the kind of celeb who doesn't need bad publicity to be famous, if anything he is losing potential fans here by people turning on him for being so "weird"
People don't like it when you're weird, they want you to be the person they want you to be, hell look at most famous people, perfect example of that
>>
I hope everyone who downloaded that shit album gets sued. HAHAHA
>>
>>62618665
>kim kardashian
>needing kanyes money

ha
>>
>>62618923
You don't make money from album sales. Even if it goes platinum he would likely have made less than a single show. He could easily make 53m if he did a tour with Drake or Kendrick and didn't spend an impossible amount on it like he did with the Yeezus tour.
>>
>>62618107

He only had to do one simple thing, which was to save his money. And he couldn't do that. Its MC Hammer all over again.
>>
>>62618932
this. no one understands what its like to lose a mother. no one.
>>
>>62621074
yeah except me because i lost one
but let's all suck kanye's dick
>>
>>62621114

You're not Kanye, though. You weren't destined to give meaning to humankind.
>>
>>62621114
wow no way. so you and kanye have both lost mothers? are you crazy now too?

does everyones mother die? ;_;
>>
>>62618107
>Does anyone else feel genuinely bad for one of the most famous men around right now
>>
>>62618107
Honestly if he went on patreon I would gladly give half of my monthly salary to him. There's no true justice in this world if the most passionate and influental artist of our time has to through this much horror. I'll assure you whatever insignificant problems you have to face on a daily basis are nothing compared to the absolute mindfuckery Kanye has to sort out right now.
>>
>>62620516
go back to /pol/ and /r9k/
>>
>>62618107
I feel so sorry for him. I mean Adidas paid for his MSG Fashion Show/Listening party but there's so much more he could do if people just gave him the money.

He's just trying to help. Just give him the money.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.