[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he going to kill himself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5
File: just.png (422 KB, 1710x965) Image search: [Google]
just.png
422 KB, 1710x965
is he going to kill himself?
>>
Yes.
>>
he'll be fine
>>
I don't really follow his music or anything so I don't know but...

Is there any chance this is all a publicity stunt to get people to actually purchase/stream his album rather than downloading it illegally?
>>
I don't know what to think after his tweet about schools in Africa. Usually I can see where he's coming from but now he's either pretending or actually going crazy. It's a bit sad to witness.
>>
>>62581304
this 100%. So obvious. Kanye and Mark are sitting now together, drinking beer and laughing about the reactions of his tweets.
Never listened to any of his songs but actually wanted to give it a try with the new album but this shit disgusts me so I'm not going to listen to it
>>
>>62581590
>Never listened to any of his songs
Then you don't know that he does have mental issues and he's being serious right now.
>>
Outside of /mu/, people don't see him as a Messiah. He's on par with T.I. or Pitbull in popularity among normies. But people who think like /mu/ gave him false hope. Shame on you. You aren't going to get super rich by being unpopular with normies.
>>
>>62581016
i will contribute to the Donda fund if he does
>>
>>62581160
it doesn't work with the apostrophe
>>
Holy fuck, this is sad
>>
>>62581016
>you'd rather open up one school in Africa like you really helped the country...
53.000.000 keks
>>
his last tweet is just gold
>KANYE WEST @kanyewest 3 h
People wanted me to tweet again well here's some tweets!!!
>>
>>62581755
that's not even true. He's a legend, because he's a meme.
>>
>>62581160
hell*
>>
File: kayne.png (59 KB, 497x535) Image search: [Google]
kayne.png
59 KB, 497x535
>>62581943
This is what normal people think of him
>>
man i always knew kanye was going to fall off, but i never thought it would be so sad.

also after all that ranting about puma trying to get kylie, she really did end up signing with them.

kanye i'm so sorry
>>
>>62581016
>tfw he was probably crying while writing this

poor kanye
>>
File: 1443204173012.jpg (133 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443204173012.jpg
133 KB, 640x640
>>62582077
all of them meet at least one of these
>bullied in school
>wore a fedora at least once
>watch anime
>listen to metal
>>
>>62581755
Normies fucking hate him anon.
>>
>>62581304
>>62581366
>>62581590
Just look at the way he's acted since the death of his mother in 2007, that shows he's mentally unstable and in until now there was no big reason to him to be pretending. And look at all the shit that has happened in the last few weeks:
> ~30 twits rampage against Khalifa because he took some irrelevant twit with the letters KK as an insult to Kim
>He threw Khalifa's baby son in the middle of all the insults
>BILL COSBY INNOCENT!!!!!!!
>Changing album name at last minute
>Choosing an ultra-crappy album cover for his album that people have been waiting for for so long.
>That one twit where he says he cried making FSMHpt2 and shows those serious lyrics right beside the big booty in the new cover
>Changed the crappy album cover to an even crappier one last minute
>Changing tracklist last minute
>The weird defense about the Swift line in Famous
>Once it was officially released (even if it's only streaming), he decides to make another change on the album.
>53mil in debt
>Pathetically begging Zuckerberg for money on twitter
>begging anyone for money
>'you'd rather open up one school in Africa like you really helped the contry...'

That man is obviously having a breakdown.
I doubt it's just pretending because, the fuckign Cosby twit, accompanied with the Khalifa thing, the Africa thing and the Swift thing, are way too much risk. He could have gotten his public image stained forever as a rapist-defender, and as a bigger asshole than the one he's already seen as; and a lot more people could have turned against him than the ones that already did because of those things.
>>
>>62582880
oh, and I forgot:
>THE FUCKING VIDEOGAME ABOUT HIS DEAD MOTHER FLYING THROUGH HEAVEN AS ANGEL
>>
i don't even like kanye but it's pretty painful to watch him embarrassing himself like this.

>mark zuckerberg pls call me before the end of today
>larry page you can too!

literally demeaning himself.
>>
>>62581755
>He's on par with T.I. or Pitbull in popularity among normies.
You are so wrong it's not even funny.
>>62582880
Yeah, he mentioned on TLOP that he takes Lexapro and sees a psychiatrist, I think he either has bipolar or manic depression.
>>
>>62581016
Is this real? Cringe worthy
>>
>>62583058
Those are literally the same disorder, manic depression is just the old term and bipolar is the new term.
>>
File: awef.png (21 KB, 598x116) Image search: [Google]
awef.png
21 KB, 598x116
>>62583139
Ah, I didn't know that, my bad.
>>62582962
I don't think so.
>>
>>62581016
I mean, I like to take the piss out of Kanye mainly because it's so easy, but this, this is just... sad. The man is having a mental breakdown and the whole world is laughing at him because of it. I sincerely hope he gets some help before he hurts himself or someone else.
>>
>...on another note, can brah be the girl verson of bruh???
>>
HOW DO YOU SAY BROKE IN SPANISH ME NO HABLO
>>
I cant tell if this is some calculated marketing for his album, performance art or just a complete mental breakdown
>>
>>62584962
>>62581304
>>62581590

How the fuck would defending an alleged rapist, insulting a well-liked pop artist out of nowhere and using someone's son to insult them be part of a marketing strategy for more album sales.
That kind of stuff has the total opposite effect on people.
>>
>>62586386

That's what people say about Trump. Any press is good press
>>
I hope so. One talentless hack off the face of this earth.
>>
>>62582880
>saying Bill Cosby = innocent means he's a rapist defender

Half of the accusations against Cosby haven't stuck, you cucklet.
>>
He's apparently in serious debt but refuses to sell his album... He's not doing well, and that's a little confusing to the people like me who already preordered the thing with tickets to Season 3.
>>
>>62588503
Oh yeah?

And who do you think is talented you insufferable little runt? Some no name vaporwave/noise "music" memer that you pretend to like to fit in with the cool kids on /mu/?

Yeezy is this generations greatest talent. Probably in the top 3 Musicians that have ever lived. His success over the years has proved this. Every single album he drops is a master piece and Yeezus is probably the single greatest album ever made both from a sonic perspective and an aesthetic perspective.

Kanye pushes the limits of the little meme genres you claim to enjoy. He takes from everything and everyone and creates a product a thousand times superior to whatever the source is.
>>
Definitely seems like Kanye is going thru a major major manic episode. I have a friend who just got out of the psych ward for the same thing and she was doing a lot of the same shit he was in terms of weird social media posting and a lot of creative output all at once. Really hope he gets help, it's honestly hindering my ability to enjoy the album knowing that this is the audio record of a dude losing his shit.
>>
>>62581016
I hope so. Kanye ruined /mu/
>>
>>62589039
It makes it even better imo family
>>
>>62588994
you got bleach on your t-shirt there
>>
>>62588994
Well you just can't fix STUPID! Who actually likes or buys this idiots music?
>>
>>62581016
Bipolar disorder is the funniest shit ever
>>
>>62589098
haha mu was always shit
>>62586386
>alleged
that's the keyword here. think lots of greedy ass sluts who know they can get away with any false accusations it because feminism
>>
>>62589333
>mu was always shit
True, but it became even shittier
>>
>>62589114
i mean as a work of art, yeah sure, but just as a kanye fan who doesn't want to see him go thru this really awful destructive shit that mental illness is...
>>
>>62589983
okay, i feel you. but i think he's been struggling ever since setting foot in the business or even before. it's just his personality? or do you think he acquired it along the way?
>>
>>
>>62590100
and... you agree with this or...?
>>
No, he's just insane as evident by his performances on SNL
>>
>>62590100
why do these people always have to push their own "progressive" narrative into everything what the fuck
>>
what is it with fucking rich ass dudes like martin shkreli and kanye west begging people for money

fuck off. with even a shred of fiscal responsibility there's no reason to not be set for life in your shoes.
>>
>>62589333
they have nothing to gain. and of all the people someone could falsely accuse of rape why the fuck would they target bill cosby, he wasn't relevant anymore until the scandal.
>>
>>62588994
lol
>>
>>62590062
oh fer sure, something like this is probably something that's always been there in some way shape or form. i think the tipping point for him was his mom's death and then the tswift incident, hence mbdtf.
>>
>>62581016
no. white tech retards with more money than sense will give him millions in exchange for 5 minutes of being cool, which is all they've ever wanted their entire lives. meanwhile, great works of art go on underfunded because people don't want to fund things they can't own. (unless, again, they get to be temporarily cool in return)
>>
this fuckin meme has always been a copycat and plebes still feed him

pretending to go nuts like Kid Cudi kek
>>
>>62590590
women are as implacable as they are irrational. In the hellscape known as the female mind that might look like a perfectly reasonable course of action
>>
>>62591107
you might need to go back to /r9k/, hermano
>>
>>62586386
They say there's no such thing as bad publicity.
>>
>>62590281
I do.
>>
>>62582183
literally everyone here is more likely to meet those criteria
>>
>>62588994
I didn't know Kanye used /mu/
>>
>>62581016
I hope not I love him
>>
>>62588634
>half
youfucking dumbass fuckface
>>
>>62589137
Weird, I usually only see this shitty line on Leddit.
>>
>>62590100
Kanye's an intelligent black man that has been destroyed all his life by dumb nigger culture
>>
>>62581016
>has gone off the deep end before and releases album of the life
hell be fine
>>
>>62581016
Does Kanye want to fuck Bruce Jenner?
>>
>>62592358
Kanye should rent out madison square garden again and have Bruce suck his dick in the middle in front of an audience and a live stream
that'd be avant garde as fuck
>>
>>62591572
spotted the woman
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.