[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /mu/ my roommate is mega stoned right now, hes on ps4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: 1454111364345.png (37 KB, 589x534) Image search: [Google]
1454111364345.png
37 KB, 589x534
Alright /mu/ my roommate is mega stoned right now, hes on ps4 and ive been fucking with him by connecting my spotify to his ps4 and blasting merzbow out of the speakers, hes legit scared as fuck right now, he thinks the tvs haunted or some shit its fucking hilarious

What else can I play that will scare the living shit out of him?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvDesFdOdF8
>>
>>62449709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH5EAUCzHfA
>>
Buyers market
>>
holy freak dude that story is totes hilarious
>>
>>62449858
holy frick dude so laid back and chill, can we be friends?
>>
>>62449709
https://youtu.be/c5qwsSZ_98M
THIS
>>
>>62449902
I say totes malotes, let us all be friend, my brother
>>
>>62449709

you sounds chill as balls breh
>>
File: 1928479284.jpg (19 KB, 400x416) Image search: [Google]
1928479284.jpg
19 KB, 400x416
>mega stoned
>>
Peter Sotos buyer's market.
https://youtu.be/d7SzVivSiHI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J73fEPJVyjk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl3dgsbOx9E
>>
anything by 'the axis of perdition'
>>
https://tapemonster.bandcamp.com/album/harshside-rawside-raw-raw-raw
>>
>>62449709
How about you stop being an asshole and let him enjoy his high you fucking autist.
>>
>>62453320
It's fun to be a dick familia
>>
>>62453504
>HAHA BETTER GO TELL MY FELLOW MEMERS ON FOURCHAN ABOUT MY HILARIOUS ANTICS
>>
>>62449709
I need to start doing this to my roommate when he's been watching Smash tournaments for hours on end.
>>
>>62453320
if someone was pulling a similar prank on his high friend but it didn't in any way involve anything related to a website known for having a lot of autists, you wouldn't say he was autistic, so i guess like step off, meight
>>
One time I almost got an anxiety attack from listening to Swans when I was high

I was listening to this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaMwAvDfO9E
>>
>LOL WEED SOO TRIPPY XD
Fuck off you lying shit. You've obviously never done drugs or been around someone on drugs
>>
>>62455627
Jesus Christ are you serious?

That's sad
>>
>>62455653
You've never tripped on weed?
Aw mate, sorry to hear that.
>>
>>62455676
>tripped on weed
There was a long dark year of my life where I was stoned 24/7 and never experienced anything close to a "trip"

Have you ever taken actual psychedelics?
>>
>>62449709
Stalaggh

Do it, faggot.
>>
>>62455676
>tripped on weed
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 707x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 707x675
>>62455676
>tripping
>on weed

Try some shrooms then come and talk about "tripping" senpai
>>
you fuckers realize his friend might just be a ligthweight? its easy to get lost on a weed trip if you are barely starting
>>
>>62455785
I wouldn't say it is full blown tripping but it is easy to get freaked out. I got high with some friends once and I was convinced that this one house's Christmas lights were a UFO. Another time when we were all high (with the help of dabs), my friend and I both thought that a reflection of a streetlight on a river was a man by the edge of the river starting a fire.
>>
File: statue-1024x512.png (797 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
statue-1024x512.png
797 KB, 1024x512
>>62455808
>its easy to get lost on a weed trip
>trip
You keep calling it a trip. I don't think you know what a trip is.

Even when I started smoking weed when I was 14 and got blasted out of my mind, I never got "lost" or lost control
>>
Theres a difference between tripping and general paranoia ya autists
>>
>>62455840
that sounds exactly nothing like tripping
>>
File: tthanks.jpg (13 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
tthanks.jpg
13 KB, 225x224
>>62455668
Not really an anxiety attack but I was feeling a bit uncomfortable. The screaming got to me.
>>
>>62455859
I know, I've never tripped before, I'm just saying that it is pretty easy to be scared and see/hear things that aren't there while high on weed.
>>
>>62455847

weed affects people on different ways,

or he could have a powerful strain

in any case its a really common case of people going crazy because they can't handle even weed cause they are not made for it.
>>
weed is nothing like tripping, there are no hallucinations

like one time me and my friend did LSD and we just sat at the beach all day watching these massive dolphins jumping out of the water - turns out there weren't any dolphins

that would never happen with weed
>>
>>62455840
>it is easy to get freaked out
Yes because you are more anxious than normal. Its still not like tripping at all. And thinking something small and far away is something else isn't trippy at all. I've gotten drunk and had similar things happen, and I would never compare being drunk to tripping
>>
>>62455847
you can have a mild trip on weed if you smoke enough

especially if you have lots of hppd from binging acid, mushrooms, mdma and a variety of 2c rcs....

>>62455894
nope you can get hallucinations you just havn't smoked enough or done enough other psyches recently
>>
>>62455902
I'm not trying to defend the use of "tripping" to describe being high on weed, I was just interjecting with my personal experiences.
>>
File: 1454884140413.jpg (73 KB, 387x600) Image search: [Google]
1454884140413.jpg
73 KB, 387x600
OP here, you guys are so fucking uptight. Kek.

>>62453320
>MUH SPIRITUAL CALMING HIGHS

>>62455653
>Obviously never been around someone who does drugs

Hes my roommate you fucking autist. Im around him all the time, I fucking do drugs with him.
>>
>>62455894
next week on things that never happened
>>
>>62449709

something from swans cop or filth on high volume
>>
>>62455939
could have happened but it sounds like more of a research chemical "acid" trip... most likely a 25 variant
>>
>>62455877
>in any case its a really common case of people going crazy because they can't handle even weed cause they are not made for it
>anxiety attack =\= tripping

>>62455904
No, I've actually tired smoking an ungodly amount of weed to see if I would trip, all that happens is your heart starts beating out of your chest, the room starts spinning, and you have to throw up.

>hppd
That's completely different and not what we were talking about.
>>
>>62455960
I've passed out on weed and never feel any need to throw up

getting the right strain and dabbing for a joint smoker could make you trip... there are many documented cases of this happening, could be related to having schizophrenia or something like that but people do trip

but i guess your right that having hppd is different... but weed really brings it out
>>
>>62455939
>>62455955
nah, it never happened, I was taking the piss really

no such dissociative hallucinations occur on acid really, at least not OEV hallucinations
>>
>>62455939
Why? That doesnt sound unlikely at all.

I've only done lsd once, but I watched my ceiling turn into hieroglyphics that became kaleidoscopic buildings and cities that were infinite in their complexity and detail.

I can believe someone seeing non existent dolphins
>>
>>62456065
acid isn't so simple. pattern visuals and distortions of reality are common but you dont finish and say you saw dolphins for 12 hours cause that just doesnt happen... all kinds of weird fucked up shit does while youre taken through it and people who do the drug dont describe it in this way
>>
>>62456120
Yah I imagined the waves appearing as dolphins or something, but he admitted it was bs so...
>>
>>62456148
ye but its just super obvious to people who have done it when a person who hasn't talks about it.

i realise he admitted too
>>
deleting thread for obvious reasons
>>
>>62456245
oh?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.