[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do morons think he wasn't suicidal when he showed clear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 9
File: kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg (43 KB, 628x471) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg
43 KB, 628x471
Why do morons think he wasn't suicidal when he showed clear suicidal tendencies in the lyrics of his songs?
>>
>>62417433

what's more is that people ignore that he had previously tried to kill himself
>>
>>62417478
rumours
>>
The circumstances of his death are just so fishy
>>
>>62417433
He was suicidal. So what? That has literally nothing to do with the fact that he was murdered.
>>
>>62417547
>suicidal druggie who just escaped rehab is found dead with a shotgun in hand
Yeah so fishy bro
>>
even if he was suicidal (he wasn't), that doesn't mean he killed himself
>>
That's why Courtney Love's act of murder was so genius.

<3 Courtney Love
>>
>>62417579
Nice simplification you little bitch. Would you like a discussion?
>>
I don't really 100 percent buy the murder thing, but the suicide note is probably the best evidence that something was fishy about the whole thing.

By In Utero he was obviously getting more angry and paranoid about the press and fame. His addiction was getting worse and his wife was a paranoid, deceitful witch who really toyed with him. It's no wonder that he would ice himself.
>>
>>62417478
he never tried to kill himself, stop shilling please
>>
Because his so called "suicide note" said nothing about suicide. It sounded more like his reasons for leaving the music industry. The only "suicidal" part of his letter was the bottom which some argue looks different than the rest of the note like someone else's writing.
>>
My problem with Nirvana is why bands like Pavement and Dinosaur Jr didn't receive a similar reception
They were basically in the same vein when considering the intelligence of the material but Nirvana had a sort of super exciting / propelling aspect
I guess in the end those other bands are just not as 'strong' or 'alpha'
>>
>>62417627
Would you like to explain how the circumstances are "so fishy"?
>>
>>62417692
go watch Soaked in Bleach you fucking retard
>>
>>62417666
Yeah, leaving-the-music-industry notes are so common.

Face it, you guys are grasping at straws.
>>
>>62417701
are you drunk or something?
>>
>>62417433
I would classify myself as suicidal for the past 10 years, doesn't mean I can't get murdered.
>>
Read this suicidefags

http://www.cobaincase.com/focus.htm
>>
>>62417701
>biased documentary with a shady PI looking for fame
Yeah fuck off
>>
>>62417706
"On April 6, 1994, the day after the official date given to Cobain’s passing and within two-days of his body’s discovery, Love visited her attorney, Rosemary Carroll. Upon leaving that evening, Love left behind her backpack. The contents included various items of interest, including an apparent handwriting practice sheet (as noted in section “7. Alleged Suicide Note”) and a note which read “Get Arrested.” Carroll disclosed these items to Grant shortly after Cobain’s death."
http://cobainevidence.com/evidence/

Why would courtney carry around a handwriting practice note and a note to herself to "get arrested shortly after kurt cobain's suicide?
>>
>>62417681
Pavement was nowhere as good as Nirvana

Dinosaur Jr was just less accessible, plus they peaked in the late 80s
>>
>>62417666
The only suicidal part was his brain all over the wall, satan.
>>
>>62417724
>biased
confirmed hasn't even seen it
>>
>>62417747
>a note to herself to "get arrested shortly after kurt cobain's suicide?

That's the most laughable, incredible thing I've ever heard. Now I know you guys are all nutjob truthers.
>>
>>62417778
I've seen it twice. There's nothing objective about it seeing as we follow Grant's story.
>>
>>62417748
>Pavement was nowhere as good as Nirvana

o no he dint
>>
Immediate Incapacitation
Medical data indicates that a blood-morphine concentration at 1.52 milligrams per liter would have rendered Cobain immediately incapacitated, with death setting in shortly thereafter. The logical consequence of immediate incapacitation is that Cobain would have been physically prevented from carrying-out the final act of suicide by shotgun. This is compelling evidence of murder.

I.Typical Scene Characteristics
A forensic study of blood-morphine concentrations among 1,526 intravenous heroin-related overdose deaths found a mere twenty-six (1.7%) of these deaths were at levels equal to Cobain’s (1.52 mg/liter) or higher. None of these overdose cases, the author writes, “…even imply the possibility of anything other than immediate incapacitation and/or death. Where data was available, it was remarkably clear in presenting images of addicts with tourniquets in place, syringes in hand, and other evidence of abrupt death.”

II.Cobain Scene Characteristics
When Cobain was found, no tourniquet appears to have been present on scene, the needle-ends of two syringes were neatly capped and, along with related items of heroin paraphernalia, placed inside a cigar box that was closed when found and just out of arm’s reach of his body. See Figures 1-1 and 1-2 (Warning: the second image may be disturbing to some). This indicates that Cobain would have had to carry-out a number of additional physical acts before even handling and discharging the shotgun. This is highly inconsistent with the aforementioned scientific data on heroin-overdose victims.
>>
>>62417701
the documentary convinced you that much and yet you can't cite a single fact that you learned from it that is fishy?
>>
File: 1478302947675.jpg (122 KB, 325x717) Image search: [Google]
1478302947675.jpg
122 KB, 325x717
>>62417681
>>
>>62417793
Rosemary Carroll (Love's attorney) discovered the items. The private investigator hired by Love (Grant) confirmed it as well. Why would a both a private investigator and attorney managed by Love conspire against her?
>>
>>62417692
Sure. Just a few bullet points

>"Suicide attempt" in Rome was caused by an alleged OD on rohypnol, the date rape drug, while Courtney and Cali Dewitt were in the same hotel room. According to Courtney, he left a suicide note at the scene, but initially told the police that it was a note saying he wanted to leave her. She admitted to burning that note.

>Cali Dewitt was living in the house and there when Kurt was "missing". He also knew of Kurts whereabouts before Courtney reported him missing, because he hung out with Kurt at the house. So there was another human being there with Kurt when he died who was never questioned

>Cali left Seattle to go to "rehab" with $30,000 given to him by Courtney shortly after Kurt was found. He later became an AR at Geffen.
>>
>>62417886
>Why would a both a private investigator and attorney managed by Love conspire against her?

Money and fame?

I mean, seriously?
>>
>>62417857
>>
>>62417902
How would they get money? It's not like they were married to Courtney or had an attachment to some kind of will in the event she was arrested or received the death sentence.
>>
>>62417748
I think in order to gain a certain level of acceptance Nirvana and Pavement performed a similar act. From there, though, lies the issue- why did Pavement keep steady attention in the college rock circuit while Nirvana blew up the alt radio scene
>>
>>62417930
Flows from the publicity. Would we even know of these people were it not for this grand conspiracy theory?
>>
>>62417955
because Nirvana was better, seriously
>>
>>62417989
Nah I just think they were more relevant to the 'mainstream'
>>
>>62417955
Pavement was more esoteric, clever and just lazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElXj_IaiIfg
>>
>Stupid constantly drugged out whore set up the perfect murder and got away with it
Holy shit, you retards can't seriously believe this? She was far too unstable to mastermind such a thing.
>>
>>62417930
>How would they get money?
Did he get paid for Soaked In Bleach?
>>
>>62417681
>>62417955
its called getting on a major label and promoting
>>
>>62417706
plus he used to write a lot, about anything
>>
>>62418053
I'm more of the belief that Geffen himself was behind it.
>>
>>62418048
>esoteric, clever and just lazy
or
>cool, nice and fun
>>
>>62418077
fuckin queers, man
>>
what was love's supposed motive? i always hear you idiots saying "she did it so she would get all of his money". she already had all the money in the world. she could have just divorced him and walked away with many millions
>>
>>62418064
much ado about nothing i m o
>>
>>62418117
They signed a pre nup
>>
>>62418117

click motive, retard
>>
>>62418117
It is weird when you think about it, Love and Cobain, at least in their music, were kindred spirits, so why would she be so motivated to kill him? That's a point of confusion i m o
>>
>>62417955
Maybe because 1) they were from different scenes and 2) Nirvana had a several-year head start on them?
>>
>>62418135
[citation needed]
>>
>>62418196
for what? and there's a list of sources but that obviously doesn't matter since you're a pathetic CIDF shill
>>
>>62418237
Show me prenup.
>>
>>62418169
Yeah but my angle is that it should appear that more more work puts a band in a more successful position and when I listen to Pavement and Nirvana I get a similar idea of how much they put into it, and at that level in my pantheon at this point they appear to be at a silly similar value
>>
>>62418135
i love how conspiracy nuts always have websites to link you to

9/11 truthers have a million links they want to give you

the reason of course is because they're so pathetic, irrelevant and marginalized that small websites made by some random asshole is all they have
>>
>>62418196
Your whole argument about her running away with millions is flawed because they had a pre nup. So money is once again a big motive.
>>
>>62418253
>when I listen to Pavement and Nirvana I get a similar idea of how much they put into it,
How can you gauge that? How much did they put in?
>>
>>62418249
there's a recorded conversation of the lawyer saying something like "she (Courtney) even asked me if there was a way to void the pre-nup"

find it yourself
>>
>>62418253
The labor theory of value is a joke, you know
>>
>>62418267
>>62418249

>>62418281
>evidence?
>find it yourself!
Not how it works.

You claim there is evidence, show us.
>>
>>62418295
if you were actually interested in finding the truth you would have already heard it yourself

and even if they didn't have a pre-nup (they did) there was still plenty of motive, you're nit-picking
>>
>>62418253
god you sound stupid

is this another troll trip?

>and at that level in my pantheon at this point they appear to be at a silly similar value

you sound borderline retarded
>>
>>62418274
It's just the image they create in my mind. Similar levels of complexity but different priorities
>>
>>62418335
>if you were actually interested in finding the truth you would have already heard it yourself

QE FUCKIN D BITCHES
>>
>>62418336
I am articulating thoughts, strange that it would seem 'retarded' for what it's worth
>>
>>62418335
if you were actually interested in proving the truth you would have already shown us the actual evidence
>pre-nup (they did)
Not proven, so we must discard this.
>plenty of motive
Like what?
>>
>>62417433
17 Reasons To Suspect That Kurt Cobain Did Not Kill Himself
1.) Kurt was in the process of getting a divorce from Courtney Love.

2.) Kurt asked his attorney to draw up a will excluding Courtney Love.

3.) Kurt and Courtney had a prenup meaning that if the divorce was finalized that Courtney would have walked away with little-to-nothing of Kurt's wealth.

4.) Someone was using Kurt's credit card after he was missing and up until the day his body was discovered. The credit card should have been in his wallet but was not found on the body.

5.) There were no legible fingerprints found on the shotgun, shotgun shells, and the pen Kurt allegedly used to write the suicide note. At least three people handled the shotgun in the days shortly before Kurt's death. The Seattle Police Dept. claims that the fingerprints were smeared when Kurt fired the gun but this doesn't account for why no legible prints were found on the shells or on the pen.

6.) Kurt had 3 times the average lethal dose of heroin in his system. Experts agree that he would have been unconscious within seconds after injecting that amount. Is that enough time to perform the following actions?:

-Take out the needle
-Roll down his sleeves (per the finding of the body)
-Put away the paraphernalia into the box in which it was stored
-Pick up the gun
-Move a few feet away, lie down, and shoot himself

Please note that during these few seconds there is pronounced mental deterioration. It is not a case of being completely coherent until one passes out from the drugs. For those few seconds Kurt's mental state would have quickly deteriorated. A good majority of heroin OD victims are found with the needle still in the arm, indicating how quickly unconsciousness occurs.

7.) Multiple experts disagree on whether or not the suicide note was written entirely by Kurt. P.I. Tom Grant believes that the suicide note was a retirement letter to Kurt's fan as Kurt was quitting Nirvana.
>>
>>62418350
>It's just the image they create in my mind
Based on what? How they are dressed? How much effort they put into putting on flannel?
>Similar levels of complexity but different priorities
What priorities?
>>
>>62418401
8.) The police records revealed that Kurt's car had all 4 tires slashed. For years Courtney remained silent on this. In the 2001 book, Heavier Than Heaven, Courtney claims she was the one who slashed the tires on BOTH of Kurt's cars. She claimed she did this to trap him at the house so that he couldn't leave when she and others staged a drug intervention (even though almost everyone present were drug users). The problem is that only one of Kurt's cars had all of it's tires slashed. Kurt's second car was not at the house and did not have it's tires slashed. Follow me....Courtney was in LA at the time Kurt died. It seems, ...as in my personal take on this, ..is that Courtney is lying. It's like she assumed that both cars were there at the home so she lied and claimed she was the one to flatten all the tires on both cars. She had no way of knowing that Kurt's second car wasn't at the house because she wasn't there. So she's trying to cover it up in my opinion.

9.) According to Dylan Carlson, Kurt's best friend, the home had been thoroughly cleaned by the time of the first search of the home, when Kurt was missing and before the finding of the body. Dylan indicated that this was the cleanest he had ever seen the house.
>>
>find it yourself
>here, check this website, retard
>do your own research

sorry assholes, that's not how logic, science or anything works

if you have a claim, especially one that is stated with certainty and that indicts a woman of murdering her husband, then the burden of proof is upon you

notice how the legal system is supposed to work that way? notice how the defendant isn't supposed to prove they didn't commit a crime?
>>
>>62418428
10.) There was no real investigation of Kurt's death. The police records reveal that the SPD had already concluded it was a suicide within minutes after arriving at the scene. A police officer gave out false information to the media claiming that it was suicide because Kurt had removed his ID from his wallet so that his body could be identified. In reality, this was done by the first police officers when they arrived at the scene. The official SPD spokesperson claimed Kurt's death was investigated thoroughly with the same attention as if it was a homicide yet the police records prove this not to be accurate. The shotgun wasn't tested for fingerprints until a month after Kurt's death. The officers performed "phone interviews", which is a no-no for an actual murder investigation, the root beer can that was found next to the body was listed as being 2/3 full when discovered but by the time it was checked into evidence it was empty. Somebody dumped it out before it could be tested. The police records indicate that all 4 tires on Kurt's car were slashed but apparently none of the officers felt this was suspicious enough to inquire further as there was no follow-up. Sgt. Cameron, the lead detective on the case, gave out false information to P.I. Tom Grant and a famous attorney who currently remains anonymous. Sgt. Cameron claimed that it was an obvious suicide because Kurt had barricaded himself in the room with the stool. The police records prove this to be not true. The stool was located next to the back balcony doors, not the entrance doors to the greenhouse. The stool was definitely not being used to barricade any doors and most likely couldn't be used for such. Sgt. Cameron also allegedly claimed that there were no Polaroids of the crime scene taken when in fact there were 14 Polaroids. Interestingly, Sgt. Cameron also debunked part of the police records.
>>
>>62418456
10.) Interestingly, Sgt. Cameron also debunked part of the police records. According to Sgt. Cameron, the part in the police records that claimed that Kurt had marks on his hands proving that he fired the weapon is not true. In a nutshell, there was no real investigation. The mistakes in the investigation should be enough to have this case reopened. The SPD's attitude seems to have been, "We know a suicide when we see one", hence no investigation is needed.

11.) Courtney Love claims there was a second "secret" suicide note that was never checked into evidence. Courtney claims Kurt placed it under her pillow before he killed himself. Courtney Love went on to admit that the note talked about Kurt leaving (divorcing) her.

12.) Dr. Nikolas Hartshorne, the ME who claimed that Kurt killed himself via a shotgun blast, had a significant conflict of interest as he was a long-time friend of Courtney Love since the 1980s. Hartshorne was witnessed in public with Courtney Love on several occasions up until his accidental death in 2002.
>>
>>62418385
>I am articulating thoughts
yeah, i get that. the problem is that either your thoughts are retarded or you have zero ability to articulate them

>strange that it would seem 'retarded' for what it's worth
you have a very weird way of talking. it seems like you have heard a lot of phrases/terms and you just throw them into sentences when they don't fit at all
>>
>>62418479
13.) The electrician who discovered Kurt's body was hired by Courtney to do work on the greenhouse. The day before the body was found the male nanny, Michael DeWitt, left Seattle to be with Courtney. Courtney claims that Michael was "too scared" to stay in the home by himself. Interestingly, according to Rosemary Carrol, the family attorney, Courtney told Dylan Carlson to check the closet for the shotgun and to check the greenhouse. This was on the second search of the home when Kurt as still missing. Courtney was spending the night with her attorney and Rosemary claims she was in the room when Courtney called Dylan and that she specifically overheard her tell Dylan to check the greenhouse. For whatever reason, Dylan chose not to and then denied that he was told to check the greenhouse. So it was the electrician who would be the one to discover the body. It is my personal opinion that Courtney did in fact tell Dylan to search the greenhouse. I personally believe that Courtney was setting up Dylan to be the one to find the body and that he may have realized he was being played by Courtney and refused to search the greenhouse.

14.) On April 4, 1994, Courtney Love called the police and filed a false police report while claiming to be Kurt's mother, Wendy Cobain. Courtney, posing as Wendy, claims that Kurt is missing and that he bought a shotgun and is suicidal. The shotgun was purchased a week before Kurt left rehab, not after he left, and the gun was purchased for protection. There was also no reason for Courtney to suspect that Kurt was suicidal. Amazingly, this is not the first time that Courtney would claims this. For the record, Courtney Love freely admitted that she filed the false police report and that she pretended to be Kurt's mother.
>>
>>62418424
t b h I'm just riffing on this, I don't listen to Pavement or Nirvana that much. I mean, I've heard their stuff, Pavement is cool, Nirvana is great, worth it just to say I did
>>
>>62418504
15.) During the time that Kurt was missing, Courtney doesn't tell anyone, not even the P.I. she hired to find Kurt, that Michael DeWitt, the male nanny, saw Kurt at the Seattle home on April 2, 1994. Courtney would not admit this until far after Kurt's body was found. Courtney knew Kurt was at the home the entire time. The excuse given was that DeWitt thought that he only dreamt he saw Kurt and wasn't sure if it was real or not. Really think about that. She hires a P.I. to find her husband but doesn't tell him the male nanny saw him at the Seattle home the day after he disappeared. She then files a false police report on April 4, 1994, posing as Kurt's mother Wendy, and also doesn't tell the police that Kurt was seen at the Seattle home on April 2. Yet her excuse is that she didn't tell anyone because the male nanny wasn't sure if it was a dream or if it really happened.

16.) Eldon Hoke, lead singer of the band The Mentors and acquaintance of Courtney Love, came forward in 1996 claiming that in December of 1993 Courtney offered him $50, 000.00 to kill Kurt Cobain. There was a witness to the conversation, one Karush Sepedjian, the store manager. Additionally, Sepedjian claims that Courtney called the store looking for Hoke in late March of 1994. Hoke was not at the store as he was on tour at the time. Eldon Hoke would go on to take a polygraph. He passed with flying colors. Circa one week after giving an interview for Nick Broomfield's 1997 documentary, Kurt and Courtney, Hoke died under mysterious circumstances. The official version of events is that an inebriated Hoke fell asleep on train tracks and was run over.
>>
>>62417681
It's all about Kurt's voice. His voice was great, and that's why Nirvana got big as fuck.
>>
>>62418490
>you have a very weird way of talking

I think it's cute.

Phone, I'd fuck you.

Oh wait...

>Pavement is cool, Nirvana is great

Nice sop, loser. Be a man, faggot.
>>
>>62418401
>1.) Kurt was in the process of getting a divorce from Courtney Love.
So? She would have gotten half his estate + alimony and child support
>2.) Kurt asked his attorney to draw up a will excluding Courtney Love.
[citation needed]
>3.) Kurt and Courtney had a prenup
[citation needed]
>4.) Someone was using Kurt's credit card after he was missing
If you killed someone, would you really use their credit card after doing it?
>6.) Kurt had 3 times the average lethal dose of heroin in his system
It's alreday been shown addicts with a high tolerance can function enough to put a shotgun to their mouths.
>7.) Tom Grant believes that the suicide note was a retirement letter to Kurt's fan as Kurt was quitting Nirvana.
Then why address it to Budda, something fans wouldn't understand?
>>62418428
8.) The police records revealed that Kurt's car had all 4 tires slashed
A junkie had retribution form another junkie? IN LA of all places? WOW UNHEARD OF
>9.) According to Dylan Carlson
lol
>>62418456
>10.) There was no real investigation of Kurt's death
Incorrect. The police were there and a case was opening. By law, they have to investigate it.
>>62418479
>11.) Courtney Love claims there was a second "secret" suicide note that was never checked into evidence
Post the note. if you can't heresy should be discarded.
>12.) Dr. Nikolas Hartshorne, the ME who claimed that Kurt killed himself via a shotgun blast, had a significant conflict of interest as he was a long-time friend of Courtney Love since the 1980s
So? It's LA, what do you expect?
>>
>>62418535
Well his voice is definitely a large point of attention but it's not the entire phenomenon, what I do know now is that Nirvana is stupid
>>
>>62418535
More like he was sexy and made the girls go EEEEE
>>
>>62418512
You didn't answer the question. Try again.
>>
>>62418582
stupid crap*
>>
>>62418582
Nice. Now I'd fuck you.

Nirvana fans are so humorless and obsessive:
>>62418593

Let it go, man.

Phone, to my bedroom..
>>
>>62418568
>A junkie had retribution form another junkie? IN LA of all places? WOW UNHEARD OF
First of all, Kurt wasn't a typical junkie getting into trouble with dealers and users. He was friends with the people he dealt with. Secondly, his cars were in Seattle.
>>
>>62418641
>he was a junkie
>with friends
I don't think you've ever met a junkie before
>Secondly, his cars were in Seattle.
Then how is this relevant?
>>
>>62418593
>>62418424
>It's just the image they create in my mind
>Based on what? How they are dressed? How much effort they put into putting on flannel?
So in the grand scheme graph of music they are probably relatively close considering how much the confines of musical structure have expanded over time
>>
Johnny Cash didn't really shoot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Mind you, I believe he committed suicide but lyrics are the last thing you should use evidence.
>>
>>62418683
>they are probably relatively close considering how much the confines of musical structure have expanded over time
But you said "image" not "music". How does that equate to how much effort is put in?
>>
>>62418512
>t b h I'm just riffing on this

god you are sickening

i get it though, more attention, more entertainment, more distraction

keep eating it up pseudo-intellectual tripfag
>>
>>62418720
to my understanding, most bands have a similar approach to the effort that is put in, regardless of how different the face value of their creation is
>>
IS THERE
>>
>>62418672
Are you implying junkies can't have friends? The cars are relevant because Courtney claimed she slashed both car's tires after the fact when one wasn't even at the house when he was found.
>>
>>62418754
I CAN just filter me
>>
>>62418773
>most bands have a similar approach to the effort that is put in
Which is what? Explain it.
>>
>>62418779
>Are you implying junkies can't have friends?
Like Dave Grohl and Christ Novoselic?
>The cars are relevant because Courtney claimed she slashed both car's tires after the fact when one wasn't even at the house when he was found.
Guess I have to repeat myself: How is this relevant?
>>
>>62418793
or you could die

that's another option on the table
>>
>>62418823
>Like Dave Grohl and Christ Novoselic?
And Mark Arm, Mark Lanegan, Kathleen Hanna, Dylan Carlson, Layne Staley. Just to name people you would know.

>How is this relevant?
The idea is his car's tires were slashed to trap him. Courtney conveniently covered that up with an argument that holes in it.
>>
>>62418773
>to my understanding, most bands have a similar approach to the effort that is put in, regardless of how different the face value of their creation is

What the fuck are you talking about? Where did that "understanding" come from? You've done nothing but pull shit out of your ass in this thread.
>>
>>62418935
>And Mark Arm, Mark Lanegan, Kathleen Hanna, Dylan Carlson, Layne Staley. Just to name people you would know.
Did he treat them like he treated his other friends?
>The idea is his car's tires were slashed to trap him
So he wouldn't go out seeking. What's the problem?
>>
>>62418797
In the age of computers I am inclined to assert that production is a more efficient means to create art
>most bands have a similar approach to the effort that is put in
>Which is what? Explain it.

To my understanding there is creation of a measure of overarching, procedural, difficult, and ultimately commendable labor that is considered necessary to create a legitimate post as an artistic entrepreneur which all popular artists are, in spite of their virtues
>>
>>62417656
He fucking related in detail how he tried to kill himself.
>>
>>62418994
>In the age of computers
We're talking about 1992 here.
>To my understanding there is creation of a measure of overarching, procedural, difficult, and ultimately commendable labor that is considered necessary to create a legitimate post as an artistic entrepreneur which all popular artists are, in spite of their virtues
So how are you measuring this?
>>
File: u_u.jpg (817 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
u_u.jpg
817 KB, 1920x1920
>it's a courtney killed kurt episode
>>
>>62418965
It basically just all comes down to the fact that bands have always needed strict, disciplinary repetition, which at this point is considered all that is necessary, other aspects of the product that bands create are not considered nearly as important as the initial grind
>>
>>62418993
>Did he treat them like he treated his other friends
How is that?

>So he wouldn't go out seeking
The problem here is that Kurt had two cars. In order for this explanation to be true she would've had to slash both, otherwise it'd be redundant. Only one was found slashed. Do you see the inconsistency?
>>
>>62418994
>To my understanding there is creation of a measure of overarching, procedural, difficult, and ultimately commendable labor that is considered necessary to create a legitimate post as an artistic entrepreneur which all popular artists are, in spite of their virtues

can anyone confirm that this trip is genuine? this is getting into copypasta territory
>>
>>62419033
>So how are you measuring this?
So To. completely relate my 'measurements' would be a fools errand
>>
>>62419096
>How is that?
Abandoning them. Again, have you never met a junkie?
>Do you see the inconsistency?
Wouldn't that also equally apply to your theory? How would slashing one car instead of both trap him there? It's just a red herring
>>
>>62419128
Not answering my questions. Try again.
>>
File: kuckcobain.jpg (89 KB, 507x594) Image search: [Google]
kuckcobain.jpg
89 KB, 507x594
In conclusion: beauty, brains, and talent ALWAYS WIN.
>>
>>62419161
Actually that is your fault. I answered, in that I inferred that I would rather not articulate such a thing as how my mind perceives the proper creative process
>>
>>62419136
>Again, have you never met a junkie?
Quick to jump to a conclusion I just genuinely had no idea what you meant. Fair enough, although I don't like to dabble into the moral implications of suicide.

>How would slashing one car instead of both trap him there?
One of the cars wasn't at the house, it was found abandoned.

I would like to hear your opinion on Courtney reporting him missing after Cali had seen him at the house.
>>
>>62418060
dude, he's been living off kurt and courtney's name for over 20 years
>>
>>62419290
how has he profited from it?
>>
>>62418999
>he did
That was courtney love, love
>>
>>62418999
>For instance, I know the whole “I tried to fuck a fat retard” story is complete bullshit. Not even an inkling of truth. That’s too good a story to have gone this long without me hearing about it, especially if, as he suggests, the girl’s father freaked out about it at the high school. In that small-town shit-hole, exciting news of that nature would have been common knowledge before the sun set. It never happened. And the trying-to-kill-himself-on-the-train-tracks story is bullshit as well. It never happened either. There it is, though, told in a recording of Kurt’s own voice so it must be true…right? Wrong.

http://thetalkhouse.com/music/talks/buzz-osborne-the-melvins-talks/

fucking retard
>>
>>62419236
>I inferred
Not what I'm asking.

Try one more time.
>I would rather not articulate such a thing as how my mind perceives the proper creative process
>>
>>62419336
Buzz's word is not gospel
>>
>>62417433

ive been a fan since i was 12 in 99,
and i hired out kurt and courtney back then,
ive spent years pondering it from time to time
and i have to say the murder theory is just retarded.
>>
>>62417692
>Courtney love inherited an estate estimated to be worth a billion dollars
Would you kill a partner who is leaving you for a billion dollar estate, fame, and a whole lot of royalties on one of the biggest acts in music history? I think Courtney love would
>>
>>62419312
>>62418060

>>62419287
>One of the cars wasn't at the house, it was found abandoned.
So you are saying the murderer took more unnecessary steps that could have left more evidence?
>I would like to hear your opinion on Courtney reporting him missing after Cali had seen him at the house.
Maybe she thought he left? That's a reasonable assumption.
>>
>>62419386
you'd have to be a literal retard to believe Courtney over him
>>
>>62419454
Buzz has reason to lie (jealousy, resentment). Courtney doesn't.
>>
>>62419351
Ok, if you want to get into the thick of it, there is a space in my mind that has been conditioned to understand how albums have come to be from years of collecting and ingesting a wide variety of what I consider to be good music
>>
>>62419236
I really hope for your sake that you are trolling. You come across as extremely confused, pretentious and bizarre.

You claimed that Pavement and Nirvana put the same amount of effort into their music and thus Pavement deserves more recognition. That is incredibly stupid on a number of levels, but just take this question again: How the fuck could you possibly know how much effort those bands put in?

You have completely dodged answering that question.
>>
>>62419435

actually thats a good point.
have you read the nonsense book her father wrote about her and kurt?
>>
>>62419444
>So you are saying the murderer took more unnecessary steps that could have left more evidence?
I'm not definitively saying anything, just that Kurt's tires were slashed for some reason and Courtney's explanation doesn't make sense.

>Maybe she thought he left? That's a reasonable assumption.
She did not even once tell Tom Grant or SPD he had been there. She said his last known whereabouts was the rehab.
>>
>>62419560
not him but got a link?
>>
>>62419527
I find that highly unlikely since you can't seem to explain yourself.

I'm not saying you should kill yourself, but please marry Courtney Love and then subsequently inform her you want a divorce.
>>
>>62419535
>2016
>attempting to have a rational discussion with a tripfag

no shiggity
>>
>>62419535
>How the fuck could you possibly know how much effort those bands put in?
I assume that in order to be considered legitimate there is a finite measure of effort that you have to grind through.
>>
>>62419454
Kurt said it himself
>>
who cares about kirk cobain?
>>
>>62419579
>I'm not definitively saying anything
Then don't say it at all. It's not relevant.
>She did not even once tell Tom Grant or SPD he had been there
Maybe she was confused/high. That's a reasonable assumption. How would you feel if your heroin-addicted husband just disappeared, dropping out of rehab when he alreday had a history of suicide?
>>
File: implying.png (3 MB, 1605x1204) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
3 MB, 1605x1204
>>62418438
>implying
>>
>>62419610
Wait what? It's there dude, sorry if you can't believe it
>>
>>62419641
If it was there, you would have shown it by now.

But since you don't know wtf you are talking about, you are dodging answers.
>>
File: just.jpg (207 KB, 696x412) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
207 KB, 696x412
there's too many holes in the story, ranging from her "motive" to the actual act. it's common knowledge tom grant is a hack, the majority of his main sources have never even acknowledged him OR the story (rosemary carrol for example).

he also conveniently leaves out information...or possibly somehow missed it during his research. like courtney contacting layne staley's step father. we had 0 knowledge of that until a book about alice in chains came out last year, she had nothing to do with the book. then when the news breaks he rushes to twitter for damage control

the constant grasping at straws for legitimacy is kinda sad
>>
>>62419675
So basically you're asking me to directly project a thought image in my mind into an image on a computer
That there is some funny shit
>>
>>62419619
Notice how you just completely changed the argument? That tells me that at least on some level you understand that you're talking nonsense.

Of course a certain amount of effort is required to become a significant band, nobody is questioning that.

The issue is that you claimed that Nirvana and Pavement put the same amount of effort into their music. You have no fucking way of knowing that and you've been completely unable to explain it.
>>
>>62419708
Use your words to communicate your thoughts. Or just leave and stop talking.
>>
>>62417433
> Wasn't suicidal
> swallowed a shotgun.
>>
>>62419640
i said "supposed" to work that way for a reason

yes, i'm very aware of how fucked up the us legal system is
>>
>>62419521
>Courtney doesn't.
LMAO
>>
>>62419768
Why would she?
>>
>>62419740
Why would you be so eager to tell me to leave? Is there some place I can go?
>>
>>62419639
>Then don't say it at all. It's not relevant.
>implying I'm the one who made that list or posted it
I was just commenting on a comment you made

>Maybe she was confused/high
So Kurt could make it back to Seattle, shoot himself up with a shitload of heroin and kill himself violently, but she was too confused/high to remember he had been there?
>>
>>62419801
>Why would you be so eager to tell me to leave?
You arent offering anything to the conversation
>Is there some place I can go?
Reddit maybe?

>>62419806
>>62419806
>I was just commenting on a comment you made
Sounds like your fault for choosing a losing battle to fight
>So Kurt could make it back to Seattle, shoot himself up with a shitload of heroin and kill himself violently, but she was too confused/high to remember he had been there?
Occam's Razor
>>
>>62419724
>Of course a certain amount of effort is required to become a significant band, nobody is questioning that.
I kinda wanted to steer the conversation here to say that this being an issue is really just an illusion
>>
>>62419746
>wrote a song called "i hate myself and i want to die"
we thought he was being ironic, well he showed us
>>
>>62419854
Occam's razor in response to random conjecture.
>>
>>62418994

pfffftttttt hahahaha this is just...

this is painful
>>
>>62419435
A golddigger/opportunist doesn't date someone unpopular in hopes that they become famous retard. She had been trying to make it in the industry since the mid 80s. But wait! in the blink of an eye she had this sudden change and became a bloodthirsty killer, she definitely has the intelligence to pull it off too yep!!
>>
>>62419977
>response to random conjecture.
Have you ever talked to a Grantfag? They don't believe it's random conjecture.

If you had found a 1967 penny down the street from Cobain's house, They would claim it was a clue to Courtney's guilt.
>>
>>62419913
Then you should have done that. Instead you made up a totally bullshit claim that you have no way of knowing and then used white noise babble to defend it. I find it hard to see how you improved this discussion, or how that could have even been your intention.

Now, if you were just a stupid, pretentious asshole who likes attention... that would make more sense.
>>
>>62420013
Not to mention she already had a record deal for Hole, and the Major Label Machine was already moving to promote Live Through This, whether Kurt was alive or not. Honestly, she would have been better off with him alive to continue to promote herself; a murder really makes no sense.
>>
>>62420093
>Now, if you were just a stupid, pretentious asshole who likes attention... that would make more sense.
You got me.
>Then you should have done that
I did that.
>>
>>62417878
Kek
>>
File: 1392406228863.png (636 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1392406228863.png
636 KB, 640x480
>>62420093
>>
I pity anyone stupid enough to still not know it was murder
>>
>>62420259
congrats!! U solved the case! i'm calling my local authorities right now, let's go present the all the wonderful evidence and throw that baddie in jail! thx soooo much!!!
>>
>>62420318
how sad
>>
>>62420367
for why?? you know all this top secret information so throw the evil witch in jail =) i am waiting 4 u hero !
>>
File: billycorgan2014widenew.jpg (925 KB, 1516x958) Image search: [Google]
billycorgan2014widenew.jpg
925 KB, 1516x958
>>62419219
>>
>>62417701
that documentary is retarded and made for retards like you
>>
>>62419791
because she murdered him you retarded baby
>>
File: WANNAGOFORARIDE-2.jpg (220 KB, 781x1047) Image search: [Google]
WANNAGOFORARIDE-2.jpg
220 KB, 781x1047
>>62419219
>>62420506
>>
>>62418438
i dont know anything about this courtney killed kurt shit but
>asks for evidence
>"here's some evidence"
>lol stop linking your stupid websites dont you know about science and logic
>>
because they cannot accept that all his music was shit and hole was superior
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.