[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
deep internet/ChronosForLife general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 18
File: chronos.jpg (17 KB, 475x311) Image search: [Google]
chronos.jpg
17 KB, 475x311
okay /mu/, some spooky/weird stuff is going on, bear with me.

here's the first "deep internet" thread:
https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/S62020388

one of the videos in the first post was this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM9K_Q-bO8k

here's the transcript of that video the anon made in the first thread that sparked my interest:
https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/S62020388#p62024195

if you notice, chronosforlife points out that he's "never been diagnosed with any mental illness", and seems pretty lucid and eloquent. and here's where things get kind of nuts, after the thread's been up for a couple hours the guy notices that his view count has gone from 0, to 200+, and makes this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HDks1eXQdw

in the video's text he refers to something called "eratas" or "erratas". after some googling and finding nothing for either spelling (just the dictionary definitions of "errata" and a safety company called "eratas"), i decided randomly a few hours later to look in the rebeccablacktech archives for the word. "eratas" with one R returned no results, but "erratas" brought up exactly three posts, one of which was this one:

https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S61968898#p61969871
>Erratas or bust!
>What does that mean? I think I remember Erratas being some software company in the 2000s like Enron who fired all their employees or some shit.

(continued in next post)
>>
(cont'd)

the above post was posted january 23rd - the same day the "youtube is monitoring and controlling my life" video was posted. probably a coincidence, but still. and lo and behold, look at what i found shortly afterward on the 4plebs archive:
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/eratas/
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/erratas/

specifically, check out those /x/ posts:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16986738/#17010929
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17105303/#17105303

tl;dr for those posts - this company fires anyone who discovers a department called "eratas" (the anon even acknowledges the differing spellings, which i find interesting), which matches up a lot with what the anon in the other post said ("some software company in the 2000s who fired all their employees or some shit"). notably, chronosforlife (the youtube jurassic park guy) spelled it with asterisks in the description of his video, but is willing to spell it without asterisks in the video itself, and refers to it as a "test" of some sort.

not really sure what to make of it all, just posting my findings. feel free to call me a huge faggot.
>>
>>62044439
>>>/x/
>>
>>62044657
This, I thought we were making a genre
>>
autistic forced meme
>>
>>62044657
>>62044703
i don't know man, i just think it's pretty interesting. lots of weird timing (especially uploading a video to communicate with us during the thread itself), and connections to posts made on 4chan. i feel like there's more to this than just another microgenre with a one-week lifespan.
>>
>>62044732
it's clearly someone's art project and it's been caught in the memes, probably the owner if it posted it in the thread even, or else it's just someone responding to this. No one makes 'creepy quirky videos' that is actually a creep when the videos have contrived production values. Look at the jurassic park vids, all the lo fi audio and the word overlays are made to look lofi on purpose. If it was sinserly a person trying to communicate the text would look normal because any basic movie making program will put those titles in and they won't look uber fucked up by digital compression artifacts. It's clearly a ruse.
>>
>>62044866
>If it was sinserly a person trying to communicate the text would look normal because any basic movie making program will put those titles in and they won't look uber fucked up by digital compression artifacts.

not really. uploading a 144p video will create those artifacts, especially high-contrast moving images (like bright text over moving dark backgrounds). videos really used to look and sound that bad if the uploader didn't give a shit about looks. if you have windows movie maker on windows xp, it has an option to export videos compressed for dial-up connections, which produces video quality similar to, if not worse than, that. older/cheaper phones also make videos in that quality.
>>
Epic, simply epic. ARG incoming? MC RIDE BEHIND THIS?
>>
>>62045038
>>62044686
>implying this doesn't fit in entirely with the ethos and aesthetic of Deep Internet
>>
>>62044439
No one cares and you shouldn't either
>>
>>62044686
this tbqh
>>
If anything, I am indifferent to the idea of deep Internet being another "he guys let's all sample this" genre but I like the idea of it being a scene focusing on the weird mysteries lurking under the surface of the internet. This thread fits in well with that idea. Stop trying to make everything the next vaporwave, people.
>>
lol, erratas first gets mentioned around Nov 2015, the threads on /x/ are from Nov. 2015 and Dec. 2015, the first videos posted by Chronos are from Oct. / Nov. 2015.
nice try doe
>>
>>62045433
Oh also, props to whoever organized this, waiting 3-4 months patiently to prepare a pasta means dedication.
>>
>>62045414
>I like the idea of it being a scene focusing on the weird mysteries lurking under the surface of the internet.
I agree but how can we make that music related without resorting to 'hey guys let's all sample this'
>>
>>62045469
It's not like punk started with a bunch of britbongs getting together and saying "let's all play like crap", it grew out of an attitude and an ethos. It was DIY. This is DIY too - discover it yourself. It seems silly to try and make a genre and then immediately tell people they're not allowed to do stuff that "doesnt fit". That'swhy microgenres always fail: everyone wants it to fit their idea of what it should be.
>>
>>62045414
tbvh i'm not focused on trying to lay the foundation for some internet scene anyway

>>62045433
>>62045462
>nice try doe

if this is a pasta i'm doing a shit job since there's nothing spooky about this
>>
>>62045618
>okay /mu/, some spooky/weird stuff is going on, bear with me.
>okay /mu/, some spooky/weird stuff is going on, bear with me.
>if this is a pasta i'm doing a shit job since there's nothing spooky about this

LMFAO
>>
File: composite face meme.png (2 MB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
composite face meme.png
2 MB, 700x700
>>62045469
by making concept albums that are speculative stories about the mysteries, using real life found media as characters, events and plot.

T\Instead of leaving videos as untouched 'found audio' they must be incorporated smoothly, blended with post-vapor production techniques, and then sequenced with the found footage in order, to assemble a long form music video illustrating the story, including sparse narration from the producers that makes the mystery clear to the audience.

The beauty of deep internet is that its albums are visual as well as auditory.

This is an inevitable artistic future btw, you guys are free to start now and make history.
>>
File: a3081341731_10.jpg (119 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
a3081341731_10.jpg
119 KB, 960x720
does anyone know the channel of the guy that dressed in a green custome (i think it was the same as pic related) and made videos of toy trains and stuff, I saw it like 4 years ago and was spooky
>>
>>62045704
I like this.
>>
>>62045704
The videos used as a sample are the random product of random people, giving this music a shape would defeat the purpose. It must maintain the same characteristic of the samples used, meaning everyone should be able to produce it.
>>
>>62045609
You are severely underestimating the intelligence and creativity of /mu/ if you think they want to do anything aside from rip sounds and slow them down. That's why they all follow the same template: anything more complicated involves instruments and lyrics and singing and other difficult, triggering concepts.

That being said, I fully support the idea of this genre becoming a full-fledged scene involving internet mysteries. Prove me wrong, guys, DO something interesting instead of just downloading audio from random videos. Look ahead 1 or 2 years: what if we end up solving a murder because someone decided to sample an obscure video from 2014 with 5 views? Shit like that gets me excited.
>>
>>62045901
>solving murders with music

wtf
>>
>>62045704
Kind of like old fashioned concept albums, but instead of the theme being a widely known historic event or such, it will be centered around somewhat average people and their obscure lives.
>>
>>62045901
>underestimating
Do you mean overestimating?
>>
File: holy fuck.jpg (19 KB, 302x450) Image search: [Google]
holy fuck.jpg
19 KB, 302x450
>>62046020
Oh, whoops, yeah.
>>
hey, I have been making music sampling sub 20 view youtube videos for a while. I just get my samples from petittube.com

soundcloud.com/spencersushiman
>>
>>62046117

also, you guys might like this- genuinely insane woman i subscribe to with thousands of videos about how the government is apparently stalking her
>>
>>62046117
>soundcloud.com/spencersushiman
this has potential.
>>
>>62046159

forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTLME7Vjxyqr-l46Gxvj7-A
>>
File: Raw Internet Music 1000x1000.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Raw Internet Music 1000x1000.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>not posting the first deep internet album

https://quizmve.bandcamp.com/album/raw-internet-music
>>
>>62046117
>petittube.com
Damn that's rad, literally the first video that opened was a cockfight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAr51WFAKnY
>>
>>62046203
this is like a less interesting musique concrète
>>
>>62046315
This is what the internet did to our art: It made everything become less and less polished by copying it and giving everyone the means to become an "artist", a creator of content - in conclusion drowning everyone in an ocean of mediocre pictures, music, and videos.
>>
File: 1439876618213.jpg (2 MB, 2489x1400) Image search: [Google]
1439876618213.jpg
2 MB, 2489x1400
>>62045853
>>62045704
>>62045871

To run efficiently a system could be devised to delegate responsibilities. Where as most vaporwave albums are the products of isolated individuals, deep net films, like most films would be the product of collaborative teams. The band becomes important as a video production crew, with individuals team leaders in charge of editing, writing, scoring, and finding the found footage, all coordinated by a director who initiates a deep net film by starting a thread.

There is room for everyone to contribute, and team leaders, while responsible to make sure their parts get accomplished, can work with the input of everyone. If you contribute, you should be given the option of displaying your name, alias, or a hyperlink of your choice in the liner notes at the end of the film and the about section of the youtube video.

In the beginning there will likely not be enough interest to fill all those roles, and the burden will fall on the shoulders of a small number of dedicated directors and editors. If they persevere, interest will eventually grow.

Eventually these will appear like books, not confined to the constraints of this meme, but made to express anything creatives want, but the meme should be brought to fruition, as it has already captured the imagination of our collective cyber organism, and its realization will reveal new possibilities of art that have been unnoticed, under-explored, but yet there since we arrived here, just as many of these unnoticed videos have been.

Do not think of deep internet as a passing joke. The meme is a signal from our collective subconscious, and it's calling us, calling you, "Come to me, explore me, I am the land of your own. I am the new frontier."
>>
>>62046372
The human species has always been a creator of content. The internet did little to nothing, every day people create something that goes unnoticed, like those videos. The point is that "that something" is a reflection of our kind itself, of our everyday life. This is why Deep Internet is amazing.
>>
>>62046204

it's a great place to discover new artists too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMxy8gTxg10
>>
>>62046467
aw :3
>>
>>62046467
Grabbed and sampled when it had 2 views.

THANKS FOR THE FREE MONEY ANON
>>
>>62046580
RELEASE A SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
>>
>>62046580

you better give lil mj creds
>>
>>62046593
DEEP DIVE DEEP WEB COMING SOON
>>
>>62046607
Η υ π η
υ
π
η
>>
>>62046429
You manage to make it sound cool as fuck, but the cynic in me really doubts such an organized effort is possible in a place like this, unless some "cosmic fate"-tier luck brings together just the right types of persons.

To continue from that, I'm neet musician & producer with nearly ten years of experience. Contributing to a project like this would be fun as long as I don't have to organize it.
>>
>>62046692
lets do this
>>
>>62044439
Veritas is Latin for truth, and sometimes pronounced by plebs with a silent "V" or soft "w".

This is probably the word you heard, and it makes more sense in context.

Mystery solved. Next!
>>
>>62046755
>in the video's text

Reading is hard
>>
petittube is down for me, anyone else?
>>
>>62047146
same
>>
>>62046730
I'll devote a couple of the following days to brainstorming ways how this could be implemented.
>>
well I'm rendering a new version of the track i made in the last thread
it's a lot more cleaner/smoother, and I cut out the beginning part
Is anybody interested? I'll reply with a link if so
>>
File: a3281823587_10.jpg (24 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a3281823587_10.jpg
24 KB, 700x700
>>62046692
>>62046755
>>62046730

Ok call me Nile.

First we need to assemble footage to source. The key in this, is figuring out a pattern. A pattern contributes to the solidarity of the album. Multiple patterns can be utilized if these patterns are also sequenced in a pattern.

Have you ever seen a thread where someone posts a picture, and someone replies with a similar image, and then someone replies to that one and so on till a whole chain of similar images is created?

It's like that. the similarities between videos need to be present in some way visually. This can be accomplished through color, shape, motion or emotion, (csme).

The use of post production filters and color correction can help bring in less cohesive videos into a sequence, so if a video is not quite a match but evocative, it's worth a try.

Videos do not have to be used in their whole state and can, in fact should be cut together to maximize the impact of the album.

To recap: we need to start find videos to sequence. Just like a track list. So when you find a video you can post it with a description of what should be altered, or not altered about it.

Abbreviations:
VO- voice over(narration)
SFX - Sound effects
VFX - Video effects
MU- music

An example post might be this:

1st shot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM9K_Q-bO8k

VFX: video does a long entrance, starting minimized at the center of the screen and gradually getting larger as if zooming in from far away

MU: video's sound faded in with orchestral swells overdubbed from a VST

VO: (slowly) Youtube is M O N I T O R I N G, M O N I T O R I N G.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (64 KB, 593x431) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
64 KB, 593x431
>>62046203
Official chart btw.
>>
>>62047438
517 total plays, gucci.
>>
>>62047305
why did you post the cover to the new RUI/Shia LeBouf album
>>
>>62047305
>MU: video's sound faded in with orchestral swells overdubbed from a VST
added reverb and some EQ could help too. The key here is to retrain the glassy parts of the lofi but make it less offensive to the ears, you don't want someone tuning out cause their ears hurt. Also why not throw in a drum or two, big sounding ones.

if you were going to follow that shot you can go to a lot of places, what you have here is an oscillator shot. These shots are ones the lend themselves to a change in pattern. Any shot might become and oscillator (OSC shot) but certain ones lend themselves to being one by virtue of their characteristics or position in the sequence. A change in pattern is accomplished by either inserting a OSC shot, or identifying the current shot as one and using it to switch patterns.

This video, is an OSC shot, because it is so far at the start of the pattern (it is the start) that a cut to radically different material would not be illogically jarring.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM9K_Q-bO8k

So after this prologue, the next shot should introduce a character, and feature them speaking. The key to this is finding a video that can propel things, the character should create a question in the viewer's mind.
>>
>>62047567
it's just a meme bro
>>
>>62047567
oh and by the way to the anon in the last thread who wanted that RUI live album/recording my offer to upload my 320 copy still stands
>>
>>62047548
it's a hot new trend what can I say
>>
>>62047305
You should get a slack group (like deepinternet.slack.com) or something going with slackin so you can invite people in for actual planning and have periodic update threads on here. Have different channels for the different parts of production that sort of thing
>>
>>62047567
It's not related to Shia LeBouf and whoever made it is just trying to hop on a meme school that's gaining more traction than their own.
>>
>>62047304
fuck it ill just post it anyway:
https://clyp.it/mjkypbzw
>>
>>62047620
^ THIS, let's make history together.
>>
>>62047632
did he just sample miley then? i was hoping i lived in an era where kanye west and miley cyrus were making meme genres into reality
>>
https://bandcamp.com/tag/deep-internet

We need more!
>>
>>62047667
Dude, if you actually google the artist there's like 12 actual hits and they're all just the same guy posting about it on Reddit and getting downvoted with zero replies. He probably turned to 4chan since it's easier to shitpost or force a meme when you're unimpeded by the vote system.
>>
>>62047651
raw
>>
>>62047721
he's posted here before and seemingly viraled his stuff yesterday, i just honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if some crazy shit like that did happen
>>
>>62047651
very deep

upvoted
>>
>>62047651
This is awesome!

>>62047305
>>62047591
I like this idea, putting together audio clips from YouTube videos to tell a story. That'd be nice.
>>
>>62047782
thanks! oddly right about when you said that I was considering deleting it, but ill keep it up
>>
>>62047742
this. dude tried to force the hypergrunge meme on his last album too.
>>
Given the focus on curation going on with Deep Internet, is it a stretch to say Dean Blunt fits in with the idea? I remember someone saying his albums felt designed to sound like random obscure Soundcloud tracks on purpose.

https://soundcloud.com/erik-wester-1/sets/parishilton4evr
This playlist gives me a "deep internet" vibe, just random stuff thrown together with only a vague connection between tracks. Like, artists I've never heard of doing remixes of tracks by other artists I've never heard of, some with very few plays and others with a ton of plays, like walking through the related videos list on YouTube.

I'm really excited about the deep internet idea since it can be applied to lots of sources aside from just Youtube. I know the original OP of the first thread limited it to "videos with 20 or fewer views" but we'd be missing out not to reach out to other sections of the internet.
>>
Man that Evilstick in the original OP's image always creeps me out.
>>
>>62047852
Yeah, keep it up! If there was a way I could download it from that site you posted it to, I would. Do you think you could upload it to Soundcloud or somewhere with a download option?
>>
Production for DEEP DIVE DEEP WEB has officially started.

This is going to be great and surreal, guys. I'm going in deep this time.
>>
>>62047632
yeah but have you heard the album? It's literally hypergrunge.
>>
>>62047612
I must have missed that. That would be awesome if you could do that.
>>
>>62047876
I don't see why not. Not sure what Dean has to do with it though. I'm digging that playlist too, very strange blend of bland pop and super loud glitch rock stuff. This thread is making me more open-minded.
>>
>>62047924
I have a sc account, same name as my trip
I'll upload it there
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4rkGTJrFXw

Deep internet birdcore crossover
>>
>>62048091
>>62047924
https://soundcloud.com/windowlistener/cracked-link-read-description
okay, here you go mate!
>>
File: 8hJEGLZ.jpg (838 KB, 3456x3456) Image search: [Google]
8hJEGLZ.jpg
838 KB, 3456x3456
>>62048025
>Rui (Matthew Craig Culbertson) - Buyyerfly Postmortem [2015]
>Live post-vaporwave/hypergrunge album
>Exactly as it was downloaded from bandcamp before it was removed since the .zip of it has been sitting in my backlog since release
320: https://mega.nz/#!fgEkxYKb!cAucVk3UMfbWzbShnqRGknVgYNKi8apr_0Ci8foZWWs

enjoy
>>
I'd just stop asking questions if I were you.
>>
>>62048178
Thanks man!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wLL4SbOHKE maybe this would work?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YswpyiT6Wko
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0PgkKELbrEDPy-lHxZ5oAw/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0

this is for my deep internet industrial senpaitachi
>>
this vid is spooky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKJI_p68ZcI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNXXS-1jYr8

3 views left! Grab it quickly!
>>
>>62048529
autotune irl
>>
>>62048208
Huh?
>>
>tfw currently sampling a random Hindu playing Minecraft for the first time
>>
>>62048841
What a time to be alive
>>
>>62048980
it's like a new sincerity for memes
>>
How edgy of an album would it be if I sampled actual gore videos for part of it?

Wouldn't be sampling the screams or death sounds if I did
>>
>>62049340
I wanted to do this last year and I didn't because it was too edgy even for me.
>>
>>62049340
>>62049414
Why do people keep bringing this concept up? Yes, it's been done. Yes, musicians have hidden gross audio in innocuous songs. Yes, musicians have hidden binaural or sub-audible tones in innocuous songs. It's been done.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (25 KB, 953x137) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
25 KB, 953x137
ARE YOU HYPE
>>
>>62049695
The question isn't whether it's been done or not, it's how well it would actually work as part of one of these internet sound collage songs. And I'm not trying to "trick" anyone into listening to gore, but it could produce interesting samples.
>>
>>62045818
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkr7oBFlUuUQasorP4fhH6Q
>>
File: Deep Dive 01 Cover 1000.jpg (742 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Deep Dive 01 Cover 1000.jpg
742 KB, 1000x1000
>>
https://a.pomf.cat/yysggh.mp3
opinions
>>
Petittube is working again!
>>
File: it's coming along nicely.png (379 KB, 969x607) Image search: [Google]
it's coming along nicely.png
379 KB, 969x607
Reporting in with more process.
>>
>>62048118
Hey, thanks man!
>>62049769
YES.
>>
>>62051243
No problem!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUw9IUulUKc

This is a rare one from August 2014. Only ONE view left!
>>
>>62049795
if it produces good music who gives a fuck, even if it did matter how 'edgy' it was most likely people wouldn't be able to tell anyway
>>
>>62050198
I didn't mind it. I liked the contrast between the yelling and ranting and the peaceful music in the background.
>>
>>62051725
good point
>>
https://soundcloud.com/morpheuslunae/quiz-mve-internet-sunset

GET HYPE
>>
For anyone looking for extremely bizarre music on YouTube videos with way less than 20 views, this channel right here is a goldmine:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCktQuMKeSUE6T5jqufW94aA
It's essentially some guy singing/rapping awfully in Dutch over top of other songs.
Here are some examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bh2E2goPZI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpuun7YpmfE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_pnsLK5F4k
Some prime Deep Internet sampling material right here. Just be sure to turn the quality down to 144p for the full effect.
>>
>>62044866
isn't the whole point that his mom might also be getting taken down for copyright and so he doesn't want to have any recognizable, unedited Jurassic Park footage?
>>
>>62044439
why is /mu/ so much better at /x/ than /x/
>>
>>62052348
Joke's on you - I've been on /x/ years before I went on /mu/.
>>
>>62052329
>>62044866
No, I'm pretty sure his mom passed away and now YouTube is taking down the videos on her channel and this guy, who doesn't have access to her channel, has re-uploading two of her videos, the 2 Jurassic Park tribute videos on his channel. And he's wondering if YouTube is actually intentionally harassing his family by these take-downs or if it's the result of some automated take-down system.
It's actually an extremely bizarre story. I mean, he could just be trolling, but those videos were so obscure, I doubt it. They only started to get a lot of views once that one was posted as one of the videos in the OP of the first "Deep Internet" thread.
>>
>>62052348
because /x/ was raided by /b/ until it was a shithole and then after years of it being a shithole as the standard board culture a fuckton of preteens flooded the board for le spoope creepepastes because shitty youtubers kept directly linking to the board in videos of them getting 'scared' reading that shit
so basically it's like the /b/ but younger and even worse somehow at this point
>>
>>62052174
Actually pretty good, but it sounds a bit too vaporwavy at times. Especially with those vocals
>>
>>62052587
It will be as vaporwavy as it gets on the new album. Everything else on the album is way closer to non-music. I just wanted something catchy even if it was just for a single song. I only hope it won't drive in the plebs.
>>
>>62052174
Around when do you think the album will be fully completed and uploaded?
Also, this >>62052681 makes me much more hyped, knowing the rest of the album won't be as similar to vaporwave as that track. I would have enjoyed it more without the slowed down vocals. I still didn't mind it though.
>>
>>62052839
Give me two more hours. Diving deep into the web takes time. I want the album to be interesting and full of things to discover.
>>
>>62052681
now i just want some pleb-friendly deep internet
>>
>>62052905
then make some
>>
>>62045414
off topic but I sincerely have begun a crusade to send vaporwave back to that dark and tainted pit from whence it came, i.e., whatever circle of hell is reserved for people who make bullshit and convince people it's art
>>
>>62052877
That's great that you're putting effort into it. If it's good enough it might draw more people into creating similar stuff. I'm just craving some new Deep Internet right now, you know, since there's barely any of it yet, which I guess is understandable since the genre is less than two days old.
>>
>>62053009
>That's great that you're putting effort into it

As much effort as you can put into literally copypasting from Youtube videos. :^)
>>
>>62053085
Ha, yeah, but still. Even that would be more effort than what I'm doing to help this genre, which consists of asking other anons to make more Deep Internet while making none of it myself.
>>
dude we need an irc for this shit
>>
OH SHIT I FOUND DEEP OCEAN DEEP INTERNET RECORDINGS

THE HOLY GRAIL
>>
>>62053679
Link?
>>
>>62053765
And ruin their pristine quality? No sir!
>>
>>62053862
You bastard....
>>
>>62053883
The only good deep internet video is the one with you as their first viewer. Only virgin videos are beautiful and worthwhile videos.
>>
LESS THAN ONE HOUR UNTIL

DEEP DIVE DEEP WEB

DROPS!

GET HYPE!
>>
hump
>>
>>
File: 12.png (304 KB, 852x476) Image search: [Google]
12.png
304 KB, 852x476
UPLOADING THE LAST TRACK AS WE SPEAK
>>
File: a2362278329_10.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
a2362278329_10.jpg
259 KB, 1000x1000
>Congrats, Deep Dive Deep Web is now published!

HERE WE GO

https://quizmve.bandcamp.com/album/deep-dive-deep-web
>>
Made a thing i guess. http://a.pomf.cat/yafydp.mp3
>>
>>62054899
You have a song called data concrète, why isn't that the genre name?
>>
>>62055005
Why would it? Data concrète sounds like a related but different genre.
>>
>>62054899
>>62054919
Also the album's pretty haunting and uncomfortable, but somehow still comfy and familiar with the human voices.
>>
>>62055031
It just sounds kool af to me.
>>
>>62055056
Wouldn't it just be a form of glitch sound? Like the shit you do with importing raw data into a music program?
>>
>>62055570
I just thought that calling these clips and soundbites "data" shows how obscured they are in the mass of other obscure things on the world wide web.
>>
>>62054919
Not bad. Not bad at all. Really sounds like deep internet.

Good job, anon!
>>
>>62054899
AOTY 2016
>>
>>62055832
Those words mean a lot to me, anon. Thank you!
>>
>>62055844
I'll be sure to start working on my own deep internet release on one of my days off
>>
File: 11.png (421 KB, 851x469) Image search: [Google]
11.png
421 KB, 851x469
>>62055856
ANTICIPATION
>>
File: 08.jpg (62 KB, 847x474) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
62 KB, 847x474
Bumping with rare deep internet screenshots.
>>
This could turn in really great ambient/experimental genre but memes will ruin any chance of doing so.
>>
What do you guys use to easily rip youtube videos unlimitedly? Most sites I've used tend to allow a certain number of downloads per hour.
>>
>>62054899
>https://quizmve.bandcamp.com/album/deep-dive-deep-web
PERFECTION
10/10
AOTY 2016
THANKS ANON
>>
>>62054899
Damn, this is good for studying, it's like listening to an old TV playing some shitty advertisement/show in the distance. Perfect background.
>>
>>62054899
>https://quizmve.bandcamp.com/album/deep-dive-deep-web
this is good
>>
>>62054899
actually really awesome anon, great work.
>>
Put together a quick minicompilation while eating breakfast.

https://rj-45dot.bandcamp.com/album/web-10
>>
>>62058888
Really like the spookiness underneath the voices, really adds to the ambiance. Liked track 3 the most.
>>
File: 1415591136547.png (45 KB, 382x284) Image search: [Google]
1415591136547.png
45 KB, 382x284
>>62058869
>>62058391
>>62058212
>>62058068

I'm glad you guys like it.

>>62058888
Will download and listen to when I'm back from university and work, quadsman. THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT
>>
>>62057162
It's been kinda meme free for now. But then again, this is only day 2.
>>
>>62058888
It has that sort of dark vibe to it, it has potential, All My Friends Are Professional Athletes doesn't fit the rest of the album imo.
>>
>>62057625
Just use Audacity, man.
>>
bump for more data concréte :^)
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.